DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[Game thread]: WoT Kids Mafia

Niniel

• Replies 704
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I gotta go back to the thread and reread some parts to further wrap my head around what is going on, but yeah, smol post here:

-snip-

I am going with Lessa because as you had indicated, she initially voted SK, then switched to me, and then you pointed out how it was suicidal for SK to CC if he was maffia. So, hoping you are right. Lessa has not contributed a lot to conversation

and then voted against me. My initial reluctance in voting Less a was for fear it would be viewed as retaliation for her vote on me. I am following your example, but folks will read what they will from the move.

-snip-

It's probably because I don't rember the details of what happened back there with Lessa/SK/you but I don't understand your reasoning here? Aaaaa ;w; I understand the part about initially not voting for fear of it being seen as retaliation (but with an argument, it wouldn't I think), but not the other parts?

This makes DJ likely town imo. Lessa left a ditch vote on her hoping it goes that way. I find it hard to believe she parks a vote on her teammate.

I don't know Lessa's meta, but I've seen scum toss a vote towards scumbuddy like that. Will have to go back, reread and get a better idea of the context tho--I'll do that and come back on this if I have the time.

Btw I'm dropping the idea of a ben iso because rn a Lessa iso would probably be better lol, now that we have more info from the end-of-day stuff.

I counter claim sammael.

@Randal i did not see any question I was to focused on ben.

@Lessa let me get on my laptop and answer you.

[v] unvote [/v]

[v] LZM [/v]

I'll post my reads on the other people so far.

Then that's something you need to work on SK, especially if you're going to tunnel on ben that hard, at least take the time to read the posts he quotes (because he quoted me asking a question to him).

That being said, I had both of you as scum reads, but I'll believe the guy who CCs because that'd be a very weird move for scum to do. So [v]LZM[/v]

This was Rand's reaction to the whole character CC. I would say that if the CC was a test? Rand failed it by trying to use the situation to drop a vote fairly quickly. I think the whole thing required a lot more consideration than what he gave it. It's not a cut and dry... lets just lynch the original claimer cause he got CCed. It's true that scum would have no reason to CC, but at the same time scum would have no reason to claim a character that isn't theirs in a game where characters mean nothing. Rand started off initially saying he was going to ignore the claim and how he hates wifom... but then he turns around and uses it as a strong enough reason to vote LZM. He also later questions why people aren't following him on it.

He has a string of exchanges with me where he basically says one of them is lying and the one lying is most likely scum. He isn't willing to consider that the fibbing could come from a town mindset. Then after SK retracts the claim, Rand moves his vote to him, saying it's ridic and saying he thinks he backed off of the claim cause his scum buddies told him to due to his CC going no where. This is funny because if the CC was going somewhere and LZM would have been lynched? SK would have been outed. Zero sense.

Accurate summation Nyn. That was my feeling on the situation as well. If SK CC'd to draw out scum, (which I'm increasingly certain he did), it's panning out well.

I'm still intrigued by Rands contradiction during Lessa's train. I really want to believe it indicates higher stress levels, consequently leading to a slip. His response seems fairly convoluted and shaky, bordering on nervous.

Rand will probably be where I will be voting.

I am seriously contemplating checking the previous game he was in to see if he kept saying haha there as well xD

I might be able to do that this afternoon. Depends on how many of his WOTs I think I can handle. The guy was hecka verbose in Darthe's game.

Semirage sat all by herself playing with her favourite game - Operation. For some reason, the other kids didn´t want to play with her today but her teddy bear was always with her. Teddy had several bandages around his left leg today. She would have to learn to sew better. But at least the bandages prevented the stuffing from falling out. 

One of the Aes Sedai walked over to her. Apparently it was time to go home. She put the game on the right shelf and picked up Teddy. Outside she could hear another Aes Sedai shouting for Demandred to come in. Semirage smiled, she knew where he was. But she would never betray her friend. 

Nyn has gone home (been nk´d), she was Semirage, vanilla town.

It´s now D2. With 7 alive it takes 4 to lynch. 

DL is Monday 9 PM CET. (I´ll post a link to a count down later.)