DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[Game thread]: WoT Kids Mafia

Niniel

Rand, you yourself said that there was no reason for SK to cc LZM when he did as scum. There was every reason to as town. He could see how LZM responded. He could see how others responded, not only to the initial cc, but also to his retraction.

But he didn't.  He disappeared after retracting his claim.  How do you explain that?

He doesn't have to be here to read the posts immediately when they happen. 

• Replies 704
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rand, you yourself said that there was no reason for SK to cc LZM when he did as scum. There was every reason to as town. He could see how LZM responded. He could see how others responded, not only to the initial cc, but also to his retraction.

But he didn't.  He disappeared after retracting his claim.  How do you explain that?

It wasn't immediately when they happened though, he was gone for several days, including a period where his confirmation of "ccing to get information" would have helped town progress and then analyze as a group the reactions that had occurred.  Instead, he chose to retract, then not join in discussion or scumhunting.  That to me is a much more clear sign that he didn't want to draw attention to what he did

It wasn't immediately when they happened though, he was gone for several days, including a period where his confirmation of "ccing to get information" would have helped town progress and then analyze as a group the reactions that had occurred.  Instead, he chose to retract, then not join in discussion or scumhunting.  That to me is a much more clear sign that he didn't want to draw attention to what he did

There's no way a retraction wouldn't garner even more attention. Had he been scum he could have powered through a LZM lynch on D1, then, assuming he himself would have been lynched on D2 he would have left his partner with just a couple more mislynches to get.

There's no way a retraction wouldn't garner even more attention. Had he been scum he could have powered through a LZM lynch on D1, then, assuming he himself would have been lynched on D2 he would have left his partner with just a couple more mislynches to get.

Do you know for sure that he only has one partner?

Also, he probably realized that once he got lynched, his partner would be in an awkward situation and tried to save himself, which apparently seems to be working almost decently

Also, I know that character claims don't mean much here, but like, some slight discussion of it would be nice, even just a lmao his character is his username :/

Let's give our moddess some more work.

[v]Rand[/v]

Ok so there's like 4 minutes to make a better decision, so like pls, since there's no one else here, I'm talking directly to you

Yeah, I know, but I'm not lynching SK.

[v]Rand[/v]

Ok so there's like 4 minutes to make a better decision, so like pls, since there's no one else here, I'm talking directly to you

Well there's 100% that you're lynching town here, so SK has got to be better than that

[v]Rand[/v]

Well there's 100% that you're lynching town here, so SK has got to be better than that

Eh?

Rand sat a table playing chess with Moridin. Between them sat Lanfear who couldn´t decide who to cheer for. 

- It´s your turn, Lews Therin.

- Why do you always call me that. My name is Rand Al`Thor. 

- Whatever you say, Lews Therin.

- Stop it!

Too late. Rand hadn´t noticed the black queen.

- Ha, ha, ha. I win again, Lews Therin.

Rand got angry but his father had told him to put things in the flames... or something like that. Anyway, he knew not to argue with Moridin. Instead he went to play with the dragons. He loved dragons. They had wings and they could fly and breath fire. He wondered if his dad would let him get a dragon tatoo when he got older.

A man came over to him, it was his dad.

- Are you ready to go home, Rand? I think we will get a new lamb or two today.

- Yay! 

On the way out a tired Aes Sedai stopped them. 

- Have you possibly seen Demandred? 

Rand, Rand, vanilla townie has been lynched. (Rand playing Rand was pretty funny. It was the dices who decided. :))

D2: Final vote count

Rand (3) - LZM, Marsh, Sooh

Shitsure (2) - Rand, Ben

Not voting: Dar`Jen,  Shitsure

It´s now N2 and it´s time to take a nap. N2 ends Tuesday 9 PM CET. 

• RP - LEGACY

To be honest, I would have gone with SK and it would have likely gone to a tie and a coin toss, so we might have still lost Rand.

Still, I am sorry. That's part of reason why I prefer to vote early in case something came up, but was hoping someone would say something that would have convinced me completely one way or the other.

My reads remain the same after last night's post, and since the votes have reset:

[v]SK[/v]

Buddy.

Talk to me. 

Why?

His play seems bizarre to me, and I suppose I distrust what I don't understand, and twice now, he has listed me as his top scum read while voting for someone else (LZM on D1 and Rand on D2) and even saying he would be okay with lynching your spot yesterday (his main contributing post to the day, or perhaps his only one, although his location is listed as Texas, and he did say he had to prepare for the hurricane, so that may be why he's not very active now, and if so, I hope he's alright). It sounds like he's okay with lynching a variety of people who are not his top scum read, and he isn't voting for his top scum read, and right now, I'm his top scum read because I don't understand his counterclaim or why he's playing the way he is if he's town, and his original scum read on me was because I jokingly told DJ that I thought she was a wolf (early on D1) without changing my random, get-things-started vote on LZM, while he has done the same thing twice with me (saying I'm scum while voting for someone else, and then even adding a third option he'd be okay with based solely on the original player's inactivity, I suppose). If he's town, he's playing like a chimp with a machine gun, and we're better off if he's cheering us on from the DT.

Blood and ashes, now we have to wait another 3000 years for the dragon to be reborn again. I had a town read on you, Rand. You will be missed. :sad: