A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[Game thread]: WoT Kids Mafia

Niniel

• Replies 704
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

RL. *sigh*

Mat had finally done it. He had caught a badger and now he was sneaking towards the Daycare Centre. It would be so fun to see their faces. 

Sammael put the last lego piece at the top of the building. 

- Yes! I have finally built the highest tower. Look everyone!

Nynaeve took a look at the tower. 

- It´s high but Rand built a higher tower last week.

Sammael could feel the tears coming. Al´Thor! It was always him, always a little better. He stood up, intended to run out and hide but instead he jumped up on the couch. A badger was running into the room. Everything became chaos. Kids ran around, screaming, crying, and some cheering. The Aes Sedai tried to restore the order but the badger was too quick for them. Finally Siuan Sedai grabbed it and threw it out of the window. Sammael could hear her mutter something about fish. 

- Okay, we need to tidy up in here, said Verin Sedai.

Cadsuane entered the room. 

- Have anyone seen Demandred?

Dar´Jen, Mat, vanilla town has been lynched.

LZM, Sammael, vanilla town is out of the game.

In a dark corner Tuon sat smiling. She could read the omens. A badger inside on a Saturday, it would mean that she would get away. 

Ben, Tuon, mafia goon has survived.

Mafia has won! Congrats!

Thanks everyone for playing! 

Woohoo! 

*Celebrates*

Xr84BOK.gif

https://www.quicktopic.com/52/H/kQwRUXWqTcx7V

I still have trouble trying to hyperlink text. Sometimes I can figure it out, but this time, I couldn't, but that's the Mafia QT.

I havent done much teaching? Okay.

You haven't had much chance. I got killed in my first game while you were at work, just before your three-day weekend, and we played together in the other games, but you definitely taught me a lot in the Facebook chat. I can see how that sounded like I was saying that you were not doing a good job, but that's not what I meant. I should have phrased it as "but she hasn't had much time to teach me yet." I am very pleased with your mentorship so far. 

I still have trouble trying to hyperlink text. Sometimes I can figure it out, but this time, I couldn't, but that's the Mafia QT.

Your reasoning for killing me was really good. I was dead set on voting you the following day and I probably would have gotten DJ on my side.

I havent done much teaching? Okay.

You haven't had much chance. I got killed in my first game while you were at work, just before your three-day weekend, and we played together in the other games, but you definitely taught me a lot in the Facebook chat. I can see how that sounded like I was saying that you were not doing a good job, but that's not what I meant. I should have phrased it as "but she hasn't had much time to teach me yet." I am very pleased with your mentorship so far.

Okay

Niniel, thank you for hosting. I especially liked the little scenes with the characters. Well done, indeed.

Thanks! And thanks for playing. 

Thanks for the game nini.

Gg scum

Thanks for playing. 

GG all

Hi AJ! I haven´t seen you in a long time.