DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Cliché Mafia - Game Thread (GAME OVER - MAFIA WIN)

Leyrann

• Replies 977
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know if I'd agree with you on that. All three of you were quick to jump on that notion.

So who is inactive so far. Darthe? I might be inclined to see him gone, but i ain't sure of anything right now.

Other than him I don't know as anyone else is really inactive

I don't know if I'd agree with you on that. All three of you were quick to jump on that notion.

So who is inactive so far. Darthe? I might be inclined to see him gone, but i ain't sure of anything right now.

OK this post is actually really towny. I think most scum would just roll with this idea rather than challenging it. Only possible exception I can think of is a darthe/led team and he's protecting his teammate.

You think Dawn has been active?

Apologies on being inactive again. I've been a bit busy and I honestly wish I could get more into the game, but I'm having a bit of difficulty. Though I do have some things to say on this game.

I was going to drop a vote on Dawn out the gate.

I pulled up Dawn's last scum game and she pushed town!Cory of all people as her D1 suspect.  She's not a player who will necessary avoid the loud people and go after a soft target.  I've seen no indication yet that she has reads beyond the first few pages of the game, and that needs to change.

The last time I played mafia was what, two years ago? I don't remember the game. You can link it to me if you want. Anyway, I'd assume my playing style has changed since then. (Though not visibly yet, considering my activity.) Another reason I'm posting so little is to try to avoid saying stupid stuff and getting made fun of which happened in EVERY mafia game I've ever played and was honestly annoying. To be fair, though, I was constantly posting joke votes and revenge votes if I recall which WAS pretty stupid.

LZM why did you claim?

It explained it in my half missing case.

Turin was of the popular opinion of top townie. I went along with it. I figure, hey, either he's town and scum will nk him, or he's scum and won't be targeted at all. Not much grey room but my brain don't work that way anyway.

So I viewed him, and no one targeted him. I've been playing controversial and he has been on me like white on rice all game.

Act 2: Killa is scum mate and I've been hard on her all game. Shad votes Zep and Shad is the nk. Perfect opportunity to throw doubt Zep away and try for him being the next lynch.

2+2 equals Turins A LLL

This is called pushing a narrative and is something that I do sometimes. Mostly when I am mafia. Sometimes when town and in a bit of a tunnel.

The bold sets the false conditions: Since I was being town read by many I was a shoe in to be killed on N1. This is inherently false. Mafia will kill who they want to. for whatever reasons they decide is important. They might have been cop hunting. They might have thought Shad was more on the correct path or would get there better than I would. I do tend to get distracted. I can get into a tunnel. the point is it isn't black or white and you saying that if I wasn't killed then it must mean I'm mafia is not logical.

The italics are your information. It might be correct. in might not. Lets say it is. all it means is I wasn't targeted last night. I am a bit surprised tbh as I can be a bit of a night action magnet.

The underlined is irrevelant. You really want to say that because I was suspicious of you when you were self admittedly playing "controversially" that makes ME mafia? Sorry but try again.

Finally the BIG RED SMOKING GUN: hOW DO YOU KNOW THAT SHAD WAS THE MAFIA KILL???

Thanks for playing :smile:

I've got to agree with Turin on this. LZM goes after suspected town just because nobody targeted him at night. Is there a specific scum role that allows them to view the roles of other players? If so, Turin might have been viewed and had a weak role, so they picked either Shad or Niniel instead (probably Shad based on LZM's possible slip) and then claimed to prevent suspicion. Shad and Niniel were also believed to be town by most, I think. Or the possibility that Turin has been way off on his reads and the scum didn't see him as a threat. And somehow knowing that Shad was the mafia kill? Sounds like a slip to me. 

Now, about Darthe. LZM decides to make a long post analyzing Darthe's (very inactive) play so far and people haven't really been talking about Darthe. My bet is that LZM's on a scum team with Darthe and he made this post to distance the two. 

Ironeyes suddenly jumps on Darthe, but that seems like too dumb of a play for someone who isn't scum to make, so I'm going to say Ironeyes probably isn't scum.

OK this post is actually really towny. I think most scum would just roll with this idea rather than challenging it. Only possible exception I can think of is a darthe/led team and he's protecting his teammate.

And then.......

Apologies on being inactive again. I've been a bit busy and I honestly wish I could get more into the game, but I'm having a bit of difficulty. Though I do have some things to say on this game.

I was going to drop a vote on Dawn out the gate.

I pulled up Dawn's last scum game and she pushed town!Cory of all people as her D1 suspect. She's not a player who will necessary avoid the loud people and go after a soft target. I've seen no indication yet that she has reads beyond the first few pages of the game, and that needs to change.

The last time I played mafia was what, two years ago? I don't remember the game. You can link it to me if you want. Anyway, I'd assume my playing style has changed since then. (Though not visibly yet, considering my activity.) Another reason I'm posting so little is to try to avoid saying stupid stuff and getting made fun of which happened in EVERY mafia game I've ever played and was honestly annoying. To be fair, though, I was constantly posting joke votes and revenge votes if I recall which WAS pretty stupid.

LZM why did you claim?

It explained it in my half missing case.

Turin was of the popular opinion of top townie. I went along with it. I figure, hey, either he's town and scum will nk him, or he's scum and won't be targeted at all. Not much grey room but my brain don't work that way anyway.

So I viewed him, and no one targeted him. I've been playing controversial and he has been on me like white on rice all game.

Act 2: Killa is scum mate and I've been hard on her all game. Shad votes Zep and Shad is the nk. Perfect opportunity to throw doubt Zep away and try for him being the next lynch.

2+2 equals Turins A LLL

This is called pushing a narrative and is something that I do sometimes. Mostly when I am mafia. Sometimes when town and in a bit of a tunnel.

The bold sets the false conditions: Since I was being town read by many I was a shoe in to be killed on N1. This is inherently false. Mafia will kill who they want to. for whatever reasons they decide is important. They might have been cop hunting. They might have thought Shad was more on the correct path or would get there better than I would. I do tend to get distracted. I can get into a tunnel. the point is it isn't black or white and you saying that if I wasn't killed then it must mean I'm mafia is not logical.

The italics are your information. It might be correct. in might not. Lets say it is. all it means is I wasn't targeted last night. I am a bit surprised tbh as I can be a bit of a night action magnet.

The underlined is irrevelant. You really want to say that because I was suspicious of you when you were self admittedly playing "controversially" that makes ME mafia? Sorry but try again.

Finally the BIG RED SMOKING GUN: hOW DO YOU KNOW THAT SHAD WAS THE MAFIA KILL???

Thanks for playing :smile:

I've got to agree with Turin on this. LZM goes after suspected town just because nobody targeted him at night. Is there a specific scum role that allows them to view the roles of other players? If so, Turin might have been viewed and had a weak role, so they picked either Shad or Niniel instead (probably Shad based on LZM's possible slip) and then claimed to prevent suspicion. Shad and Niniel were also believed to be town by most, I think. Or the possibility that Turin has been way off on his reads and the scum didn't see him as a threat. And somehow knowing that Shad was the mafia kill? Sounds like a slip to me.

Now, about Darthe. LZM decides to make a long post analyzing Darthe's (very inactive) play so far and people haven't really been talking about Darthe. My bet is that LZM's on a scum team with Darthe and he made this post to distance the two.

Ironeyes suddenly jumps on Darthe, but that seems like too dumb of a play for someone who isn't scum to make, so I'm going to say Ironeyes probably isn't scum.

Nothing solid yet, but it seems you two are mirroring each other.

I think I know what I want to check up on now.

Forgot to bold those. Stupid.

In response to the Darthe/Led team, no.

Just nope. Like I said earlier. I wouldn't mind getting Darthe gone. If that's what it comes down to, I'll throw my vote his way. But I don't really have a read on him.

You two however, seem to be in collusion

Forgot to bold those. Stupid.

In response to the Darthe/Led team, no.

Just nope. Like I said earlier. I wouldn't mind getting Darthe gone. If that's what it comes down to, I'll throw my vote his way. But I don't really have a read on him.

You two however, seem to be in collusion

Me and Darthe or me and Ironeyes?