DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Cliché Mafia - Game Thread (GAME OVER - MAFIA WIN)

Leyrann

My POV is mafia is most likely amongst Killa, LZM, and Ironeyes. I backed off Killa some due to suspicion she might be revealed as IC but that hasn't happened so I'm back to suspecting her. LZM slipped about KNOWING that mafia killed Shad although 2 townies died last night and no one has claimed anything. Ironeyes for me is a soft read that frankly I will need my computer to piece together. That ain't happening until at earliest Sunday.

Darthe, Dawn and your slot have been under posting IMO.

People are questioning me because I led the lynch on what turned out to be the doc. And possibly for being aggressive.

Again welcome to the game.

I've seen this from you several times now.  I posted before the game started that I'd be slanking, and I'm posting as much as I have time for.  Further, I think the focus on my lack of posting is un-turin-like.  

• Replies 977
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As the girl gathered attention from those around her, she started to feel threatened, thinking they might be convinced she was to be blamed for the deaths last night. She made sure she got a bit of space in the busy main hall, and then she threw back her cowl, revealing her long, golden hair. "I'm your princess!" she said. "I would never want to do any of you harm, and I want to find the ones who did this as much as you do!"

Killa, the Princess (Town Innocent Child) has been revealed as Town.

That's a nice role, why do you think that's weak Killa??

1. Niniel, the Knight (Town Cop) - Killed on Night 1

2. LZM - claimed watcher

3. Marsh

4. Dice, the Doctor (Town Doctor) - Randomly lynched on Day 1

5. Darthe - town

6. Shad, the Mystic (Town Tree Stump) - Killed on Night 1

7. Dawn

8. Killashandra - Innocent Child

9. Nyn - replaced by trashcan

10. Turin

This is what I have.  Based on this, and the vig kill, I'd bet on Turin vig (could explain the aggro and focus on quiet people) and marsh/dawn or dawn/nyn as a team.  Two wolves if a vig exists, three if not.  

I don't know if I'd agree with you on that. All three of you were quick to jump on that notion.

So who is inactive so far. Darthe? I might be inclined to see him gone, but i ain't sure of anything right now.

Other than him I don't know as anyone else is really inactive

OK this post is actually really towny. I think most scum would just roll with this idea rather than challenging it. Only possible exception I can think of is a darthe/led team and he's protecting his teammate.

Agreed, but I'm inclined to follow the inactive/active logic which for me leads right to dawn, whos name isn't showing up in this conversation despite each of the un-cleared actives weighing in.  Almost too easy

I don't suppose you could elaborate on the aggro and focus on quiet players Darthe? I'm not sure I follow that.

Until I put the list together I thought that you were on the right track thinking it made him more likely a wolf, but with his play and the way the claims have played out it really doesn't.  Turin's vig most of the time, I'd say.  His play still fits it, when you're a vig you NEED good reads, so it creates urgency in a small game like this.  He has to get it right, and so he has to play with a sort of righteous VIGor (had to) that gets him more input to inform his shots.

That's all some shiesty head canon atm, but it makes sense to me.

Forgot to bold those. Stupid.

In response to the Darthe/Led team, no.

Just nope. Like I said earlier. I wouldn't mind getting Darthe gone. If that's what it comes down to, I'll throw my vote his way. But I don't really have a read on him.

You two however, seem to be in collusion

No you won't 

plz

Shad dont take this the wrong way but im kinda glad you're dead with your role.  You being a wolf was the scariest possible thing in this game since even if I caught you getting you lynched would have been such a big task

Vote: LZM

and I'll probably vote Darthe tomorrow. Reason why I hadn't voted yet was because I was trying to decide between the two of you and if it's better to get rid of an active or inactive. 

oh

[v] dawn [/v] 

staples: that was easy

Work with me here.

I want you to very carefully lay out in as much detail as possible what has transpired in your head in relation to Turin, Killa, Marsh, and your role as Watcher since the start of this game.  I don't need you to quote examples.  Tell me a story.  You should be able to do this off the top of your head.  Try to be really honest with yourself and really explicit.

Sorry guys. Just checking in saying I am keeping up.

Packing is finished. Movers never showed so we ended up saying f it and doing it ourselves. Ugh no that was a horrid idea. My body and back hurt. Lol *lays on the floor*

Zep, I really do not know what to make of you right now. Your all over the place in the last few posts.

I think Dawn might be feeling a little but more likely than Darthe for scum atm but we cant miss this time.

I am too sore and exhausted for this right now. I will come back later.

Work with me here.

I want you to very carefully lay out in as much detail as possible what has transpired in your head in relation to Turin, Killa, Marsh, and your role as Watcher since the start of this game. I don't need you to quote examples. Tell me a story. You should be able to do this off the top of your head. Try to be really honest with yourself and really explicit.

Itll be tomorrow cuz I'm too drunk to taste this chicken right now.