DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Cliché Mafia - Game Thread (GAME OVER - MAFIA WIN)

Leyrann

• Replies 977
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Her and iron eyes. They both spouted off about me and Darthe.

Might be coincidence. Might not. That's all I'm getting at. Could be simple observation or scum team tactics. Hell if I know.

Maybe she just thought what I said made sense and wanted to expand it. But seriously, if I were scum I definitely would ask my partner(s?) to avoid mirroring me since it's too obvious

I've got to agree with Turin on this. LZM goes after suspected town just because nobody targeted him at night. Is there a specific scum role that allows them to view the roles of other players? If so, Turin might have been viewed and had a weak role, so they picked either Shad or Niniel instead (probably Shad based on LZM's possible slip) and then claimed to prevent suspicion. Shad and Niniel were also believed to be town by most, I think. Or the possibility that Turin has been way off on his reads and the scum didn't see him as a threat. And somehow knowing that Shad was the mafia kill? Sounds like a slip to me. 

Now, about Darthe. LZM decides to make a long post analyzing Darthe's (very inactive) play so far and people haven't really been talking about Darthe. My bet is that LZM's on a scum team with Darthe and he made this post to distance the two. 

Ironeyes suddenly jumps on Darthe, but that seems like too dumb of a play for someone who isn't scum to make, so I'm going to say Ironeyes probably isn't scum.

Red, Role Cop is a common scum role but they would have not had a result to work with yet at the time the kill was submitted.

Blue, I'm not sure what you're saying here.  Can you reword it?

I've never played this aggressively, and I caught myself flipping between apathetic and in your face. My cases aren't the best, cuz I've never been a strong explainer. I usually make my judgements and keep most of it to myself.

I feel that I have probably not played a good town game cuz confusion and chaos are what I've been sowing, (in retrospect) and that's divisive, not inclusive.

I feel if town loses this game it's cuz I blundered in not trusting.

Okay, scratch that then. (Unless there's other possibilities they'd know that I'm unaware of. Are daytime actions ever a thing?) Doesn't change the fact that I think LZM's scum.

Then put your money where your mouth is. Cast a vote. DO SOMETHING PLEASE. All I've got is a ghost to talk to right now.

I've never played this aggressively, and I caught myself flipping between apathetic and in your face. My cases aren't the best, cuz I've never been a strong explainer. I usually make my judgements and keep most of it to myself.

I feel that I have probably not played a good town game cuz confusion and chaos are what I've been sowing, (in retrospect) and that's divisive, not inclusive.

I feel if town loses this game it's cuz I blundered in not trusting.

No one's going to dispute that you rolled into this phase aggressively.  I'm talking about D1, unless you feel that was aggressive play as well.

That was an overall. D1 I tried my first real attempt at a case and pretty well went at it more aggro than normal for me. I tried switching up my play style from my norm. Which is more like you saw in MtG.

I'm pretty much using this game as a pivot. I'm trying to up my play from mediocre to A-list material, and this type of play is not good. It's more like scum cover really.

It didnt help that I convinced myself Turin and Killa were pulling a gambit. I think that led me down the rabbit hole more than anything.

That was an overall. D1 I tried my first real attempt at a case and pretty well went at it more aggro than normal for me. I tried switching up my play style from my norm. Which is more like you saw in MtG.

I'm pretty much using this game as a pivot. I'm trying to up my play from mediocre to A-list material, and this type of play is not good. It's more like scum cover really.

It didnt help that I convinced myself Turin and Killa were pulling a gambit. I think that led me down the rabbit hole more than anything.

Can you show me red?

It's randomized between the top trains. You pointed that out earlier, with a tone of not wanting it to go there.

Now you went there.

You just dropped outta lead town slot imo

That was ill advised. I kinda lost my temper right there.

It's randomized between the top trains. You pointed that out earlier, with a tone of not wanting it to go there.

Now you went there.

Now you went there.

I like what Turins selling more than you. Is that a crime?

If you flip town, yeah I'm screwed. That makes me look more like I'm wagoning. I'm ok with that for right now.

So I get tossed together with Zep as scum team? Lololol

It was more a joke directed at Dice than I defense of Zep. Mainly because I am much more familiar with Dice than I am Zep. Zep was only a background to a really lame teasing of Dice.

*scratches head*

Thats some very interesting mental gymnastics there Turin.[/bold]

Of course like Niniel said it could be fishing for reactions. Ill put a pin in that for later consideration.

Turin Shad was my mentor for my second mafia game and has played two other DM games with me so far. I dont know how comfortable he is about reading me though, guess he will have to answer that part.

That's a deflection. Trying to nullify his opinion by making him seem unreasonable. When he was on me I didn't belittle his opinion.

That was more aggressive of me too. Normally I'd have ignored that, or not looked into it at all, or just not notice it.

D1 wasn't super aggro, but definitely more attention than I pay D1.

Not solving doesn't guarantee wolf, but it's a dang good reason to Day 1 lynch.

Same could be said of me. I dont build cases day 1, and according to cass I've not had much substance either.

I think that hogwash, as I've explained myself for the little bits of info I have provided.

Now, I don't have an opinion on tigs yet, but what I do feel confident in is her wagon. Or more precisely whose on the wagon. Hopping on a wagon is mafioso 101. Which just happened in the space of five minutes I think.

So, I'm gonna [unvote]. And lay a FoS on Redd for that bandwagon attempt.

I may vote to consolidate a lynch, since we have a three way tie ATM, but until then I'm going to [v]Redd[\v] for his hopping on the Tigs wagon.

And I ain't doing this ISO thing, feels like meta gaming to me and that's no bueno.

Id love to respond to you but i dont know wtf youre even trying to say here. Come again, obky this time english

That's about as English as you can get.

So bandwagoning and a serious lack of commitment on the retort.

Any other scum tells you'd like to share with the rest of the class Redd?

You're not a wimpy villager mate.

Never said I was. But killas reveal got me all shook up. I thought I had a shoe-in with Turin/Killa, now I'm back at 0. O did not pass go, I did not collect 200 dollars. I'm stuck here with my wiener in my hand looking stupid in front of the class.

Never said I was. But killas reveal got me all shook up. I thought I had a shoe-in with Turin/Killa, now I'm back at 0. O did not pass go, I did not collect 200 dollars. I'm stuck here with my wiener in my hand looking stupid in front of the class.

What happened to Turin/Ironeyes w/w?

Im putting off my reread. It's gonna take so long to go back and do it all again.

But I did ping when Dawn and marsh were saying the same thing. Not enough to go on.

I'm off balance. Need to re-center.

I'm a bit off balance, and I've been drinking.