DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Cliché Mafia - Game Thread (GAME OVER - MAFIA WIN)

Leyrann

• Replies 977
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So here's the thing; advanced set-up so anything's possible, but on average we have one mislynch left and won't be able to count much/at all on roles to help us.  A lot of people play closer to their chest when they have a role, even when it's not a very important role.  Pretend this is vanilla and spend the next 24 hours being as honest as you can.  Force scum to hunt.  I will keep in mind that as a loud player who's confirmed villager it's going to be easy as hell for scum to sheep me if I'm wrong and I'll try to play accordingly, might do more watching than talking at least for the first half of this phase.

I pulled up Dawn's last scum game and she pushed town!Cory of all people as her D1 suspect.  She's not a player who will necessary avoid the loud people and go after a soft target.  I've seen no indication yet that she has reads beyond the first few pages of the game, and that needs to change.

1. Niniel, the Knight (Town Cop) - Killed on Night 1

2. LZM: Waiting for him to re enter for the day. Starting to go back to initial thought of Killa/LZM 

3. Marsh: Felt like he was trying to pocket me earlier and he seemed to ignore LZM as a potential train when they were 2-2-2. 

4. Dice, the Doctor (Town Doctor) - Randomly lynched on Day 1

5. Darthe: Darthe is Darthe. I need more serious Darthe. I think he is town tho it is purely a gut read.

6. Shad, the Mystic (Town Tree Stump) - Killed on Night 1

7. Dawn: No clue on her. PLease Dawn talk more today. it is getting close to the end here. Everyone needs to be as direct as possible.

8. Killashandra: I backed away because I thought she could well be IC. Now I'm wondering if the irony was that she is GF. A lot of GFs get lynch D1 because they post knowing if they get peeked it works out for them. 

9. Nyn: Haven't seen too much as she has been busy. hopefully she brings it today and I can verify the townie thoughts I'm having here.

10. Turin: Worst town game EVAH!!! Have you ever heard of the 50-50/90 rule? it states that given a 50-50 chance you will get the wrong answer 90% of the time. I think this game I'm more like 99%.  

Like I said before I think we need to concentrate among LZM, Killa, and Marsh.  

Nynaeve has asked to be replaced, by the way.

Figured it'd be good if you guys were aware. I'm waiting for Oscar to reply, if he does not reply today I will ask Nini to join the game again to avoid having to wait too long.

Edited by Leyrann
FINALLY I CAN EDIT IF I FORGET MY COLOUR IN A MAFIA GAME!!! WOHOOOO!

Figured it'd be good if you guys were aware. I'm waiting for Oscar to reply, if he does not reply today I will ask Nini to join the game again to avoid having to wait too long.

Just a friendly reminder that if Niniel was sent an N1 cop result when she died it could create issues.

If the majority lynch is looking like on me I will claim. It is not sinister. I just did not want to make my self a target for no reason. If the town really feels its best if I do though I will. So there is that. But town is not just you. I would want to hear from Shad on that as well.

But I do agree on looking close at Marsh. He seems like a good player and gd mafia team is on fire. There has to be a reason.

Also we have to figure if the second kill is a vigilante or a serial killer...

I think you have me pegged wrong. I'm a poor player who's gotten good at imitating the excellent players I hang around with.

If you're going to claim, for heaven's sake don't wait till the last hour of the phase.

Just a friendly reminder that if Niniel was sent an N1 cop result when she died it could create issues.

Most mods don't send NA results to someone who's dying anyway so it probably isn't an issue

1. Niniel, the Knight (Town Cop) - Killed on Night 1

2. LZM: Waiting for him to re enter for the day. Starting to go back to initial thought of Killa/LZM 

3. Marsh: Felt like he was trying to pocket me earlier and he seemed to ignore LZM as a potential train when they were 2-2-2. 

4. Dice, the Doctor (Town Doctor) - Randomly lynched on Day 1

5. Darthe: Darthe is Darthe. I need more serious Darthe. I think he is town tho it is purely a gut read.

6. Shad, the Mystic (Town Tree Stump) - Killed on Night 1

7. Dawn: No clue on her. PLease Dawn talk more today. it is getting close to the end here. Everyone needs to be as direct as possible.

8. Killashandra: I backed away because I thought she could well be IC. Now I'm wondering if the irony was that she is GF. A lot of GFs get lynch D1 because they post knowing if they get peeked it works out for them. 

9. Nyn: Haven't seen too much as she has been busy. hopefully she brings it today and I can verify the townie thoughts I'm having here.

10. Turin: Worst town game EVAH!!! Have you ever heard of the 50-50/90 rule? it states that given a 50-50 chance you will get the wrong answer 90% of the time. I think this game I'm more like 99%.  

Like I said before I think we need to concentrate among LZM, Killa, and Marsh.  

I was pocketing you? I'm going to need help seeing how I was doing that, since all I was trying to do was townread you. Which I am still doing. 

What makes you think Darthe is town? 

so killa

im thinking town. shes only got three votes but thats due to the slowness of the game so far. Noones really defended her unless u wanna call what shad said about seeing it being a joke.

So either mafia has cut their leg off since the beginning of D1 unlikely or shes town.

could also be the games too inactive to really figure it out. but that can be solved by relooking at her later

ninis vote on me has me tinfoiling. its totally a vote she might throw on me but i feel its also a vote shed throw as mafia to distance herself from the main train thats kinda questionable.

gonna vote shad cause I TOLD him i would if he did it and he did it. Im not sold on him either way have seen him talk both sides of the fence last game after all.

serious thoughts are pointing at nini darthe and zepman

@Darthe what are ure reasons on shad and killa?

If mafia think they can't save a member early D1 then they are likely to not attempt to defend them(e.g. you in the last BT game) So it does happen and mafia are then stuck with picking up the pieces.

You have conflicted thoughts on Nini due to her vote and what you think her motive could be? how are you gonna resolve that?

What was your issue with Zep?

I'm gonna say that the entire Shad wolf vote thing feels fake. I think that you were doing it just because you felt you had to but were sort of trying to see if you could make it stick by leaving the vote there a while.

Are you voting Shad because you think he is more likely mafia than the other 3 people?

i said exactly why im voting him in that earlier post.

ive got nyn and you as town so far wont vote either of u at this point.

Marsh left me going " thats a lot of words on a page but he still doesnt really say anything" not sure what to do there

Marsh seemed to take a few positions in his posts. He didn't vote but I can see why he might have held back at that point as it would have move Killa to L-2.

I don't want to out words in your mouth but that sounds like a NO to me. I'm not trying to badger you but did you vote him because you think he is mafia or did you vote him on policy?

i voted him cause i told him i would if he threw that wolfs head or claimed scum.

theres an element of playfulness but also he told me was gonna do it the next time he rolled villager but i note he didnt do it til you started hassling me.

I WOULD lynch him for it but i am also playing

This post is why I said that the Shad vote feels fake. You say you are playing meaning your aren't serious about the vote but you also say that you are willing to lynch him for it which implies that you are serious about it. It really aught to be one or the other.

I think it would have made more sense for you to quote his "sup" (which is a real wolf claim,LOL) OP and vote him there for NOT posting it when he said he would in his next village game.

no darthe voted shad and killa iirc what i want is reasons he came in and in his first couple posts named them as scum. i wanna know if theres actual reasons or if hes just stirring the pot

What if he says it was just stirring? What if he says it was for no real reason at all?

bedtime for me. 'Night.

This is Dice's reply but I messed up the quote trying to remove spaces...

then i shrug go its just darthe and watch him as im gonna do anyway.

That line looks like you are basically trying to make up a reason to make Darthe a suspect. You are saying you want reasons but if he doesn't give you any your'e just gonna go okay and move on. Your method isn't resolving his slot.

i don't like it.

Unvote

Vote: Dice

Then he votes Dice. A wagon hop, and with the two flimsy reasons I have bolded.

You asked who I thought was scummy on the dice train, and you e been pinging me since day 1 Turin. And yes I lied on my reads list, since I can see who targeted whom, I watched you last night, hoping you would be nk'd to assuage my fears. Nobody targeted you, which also leads me to think you are scum. You're good at not leaving many clues behind, and projecting the air of doing something, but I don't buy it

[v] Turin [/v]

That took me an hour.

I hate you mobile.

Basically, to surmise, even though all my quotes are gone, I quoted the back and forth between Killa and Turin, it seems to me that they generated a discussion they could lead, one they could dictate. The banter doesn't seem genuine and is leading. Then, there's a break in the convo for a few pages, then they get back into it. At much?

Then Turins wish washy flip to Dice.

So I'm thinking a Turin/ Killa or Turin / Marsh team.