DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Cliché Mafia - Game Thread (GAME OVER - MAFIA WIN)

Leyrann

• Replies 977
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe I just don't remember all the rules of the game, but if Dice claimed, why would that make a difference? Pretty easy to lie about things, and if he said "No, don't kill me, I'm the doctor!" wouldn't that just make him look worse? 

Marsh, When you voted Dice, you mentioned Killa as a train but not Zep. Why?

Zep seemed the least suspicious out of the three, so I ignored him and spent my limited time on the other two. 

I'm packing again today and need to give some friends a ride to LAX (that'll be a nightmare) so probably won't be active until tomorrow morning. 

Maybe I just don't remember all the rules of the game, but if Dice claimed, why would that make a difference? Pretty easy to lie about things, and if he said "No, don't kill me, I'm the doctor!" wouldn't that just make him look worse? 

I would definitely unvote a claimed doc d1. 

Oh god dawn is in this game

Oh god dawn is in this game

OH NO!

Put them on your order most to least likely and why please.

For now I would say possibly like this.

Nin - I am really not sure about it but I dont think her response to Dice flipping Doc seemed genuine. Just a gut feel here but I am hoping someone with a better grip on her play style can sus her out.

Nyn and marsh are pretty equal in a null read. Nyn has not been around enough for a good read. But she doesn't give me that sinking oh man I think she is mafia feel to me, yet. She did in the last game we played when she was Hydra with cuth and they were on scum team.

Ironeyes or Marsh I guess, he is null because this is my first game with him. I dont dislike his posts though.

Turin doesn't feel scummy, just really passionate and swinging wildly because its hard to tell anything day 1. Hopefully he can narrow it down and aim that at the actual scum team soon.

The knight roamed through the castle, looking for someone responsible. He'd been talking to people during the day, and had continued doing so during the night, hoping to find someone whose words did not back up their actions. As the night grew late, he started wondering wheter or not there was anything more to find, and he decided to first get some much needed sleep. However, as he was underway to his rooms, a sound behind him made him startle. Before he could look around, a grave pain pulsed from his neck. By the time he had managed to turn around, his vision had become blurry, and seconds later, all went black.

Niniel, the Knight (Town Cop) has been killed.

The mystic had gone to her bedroom early. It was time to get some sleep, and tomorrow she could continue searching for the culprits of all this unrest that reigned the castle. As she was asleep, someone entered her room, and she felt the blade enter her heart. The next morning, her spirit rose, and she left her room, continuing her search.

Shad, the Mystic (Town Tree Stump) has been killed.

Shad lost his vote, but can continue posting.

Edited by Leyrann
Fixed a typo EDIT2: And fixed some more

These two posts on reread led me to the possibility that Killa was an IC that would only be revealed on D2 or beyond. 

Nope sure didn't Shad. I am as innocent as they come.

Ahah for some reason I had a feeling as soon as I got my pm that I was going to end up on a lynch train day one. No idea why but it is funny for raisins. Anyway, how do I talk my way back into folks good graces? If not things will play out for me exactly as my hunch suspected.

That hasn't happened yet so I am a little concerned that she has a more sinister role. I also don't see a game with a treestump and an IC. But if roles were just made randomly then anything is possible...

Shad, I know you said you didn't want to go all super deep but I think we need you. I know I have been bad so far.

If the majority lynch is looking like on me I will claim. It is not sinister. I just did not want to make my self a target for no reason. If the town really feels its best if I do though I will. So there is that. But town is not just you. I would want to hear from Shad on that as well.

But I do agree on looking close at Marsh. He seems like a good player and gd mafia team is on fire. There has to be a reason.

Also we have to figure if the second kill is a vigilante or a serial killer...