DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Cliché Mafia - Game Thread (GAME OVER - MAFIA WIN)

Leyrann

• Replies 977
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So there was some misunderstanding between me and RTE over wheter or not a random lynch would give a coroner report, but considering it is not stated in the rules that there would not be a coroner report, as several people also pointed out in PMs, here it is, plus scene:

The tension in the castle was electric, people pointing fingers to one another and back, every possibly suspicious action immediately called out by everyone around - and then some. As the sun started it's descent, Dice and LedZepMan were the ones that many considered most suspicious. Killa had caught some flak as well, but after some heated arguments people decided to give her the benefit of the doubt. As twilight began to fall, the people gathered in the great hall, still torn on who was responsible for this all. It seemed like they wanted to simply kill off both Dice and LZM, and soon, people started fighting one another. Though LZM made it out by the skin of his teeth, Dice was not so lucky, as, when he tried to flee, he stumbled over an uneven stone in the ground, and then fell down a long stairway. As people went to look for him, they found his equipment, which had been hidden under his clothing. It was apparent that he had been a doctor.

Dice, the Doctor (Town Doctor) has been randomly lynched.

You have 24 hours (from this point on only 17) to submit your Night Actions via PM. Day will start once all actions are submitted and will last until Sunday 10 PM GMT+1 (this is the old deadline which we might as well go back to with Dice dead).

Edited by Leyrann

Pretty classic Dice train building up while he's asleep...

EDIT: Let me clarify, at the point of posting this I was not even aware who was on his train, I was just referring to the meme.

Edited by Leyrann

Ah man wth. This sucks. Turin you gotta point that gun at some mafia. That thing is dangerous. That is if your town...

(By gun I mean aggressive play style/leadership play style)

Nin you say fully claimed, did he even hint or partially claim somewhere at all?

Killa, are we gonna find out why it was ironic you were a leading train with your role tomorrow?

I need a nap. I had to read that like 4 times to get it. Um... If mafia gets me I guess you might. I kinda wish it had been me that got random lynch. Doc is so much more relevant to the game. Really while it is slightly amusing in juxtaposition it is not a important role at all. More like a quirk. Everyone has a role right? Lets see what mafia does and hope we can shake some information out of the night phase.