DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Cliché Mafia - Game Thread (GAME OVER - MAFIA WIN)

Leyrann

• Replies 977
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so killa

im thinking town. shes only got three votes but thats due to the slowness of the game so far. Noones really defended her unless u wanna call what shad said about seeing it being a joke.

So either mafia has cut their leg off since the beginning of D1   unlikely   or shes town.

could also be the games too inactive to really figure it out. but that can be solved by relooking at her later

ninis vote on me has me tinfoiling. its totally a vote she might throw on me but i feel its also a vote shed throw as mafia to distance herself  from the main train thats kinda questionable.

gonna vote shad cause I TOLD him i would if he did it and he did it. Im not sold on him either way  have seen him talk both sides of the fence last game after all.

serious thoughts are pointing at nini darthe and zepman

@Darthe  what are ure reasons on shad and killa?

If mafia think they can't save a member early D1 then they are likely to not attempt to defend them(e.g. you in the last BT game) So it does happen and mafia are then stuck with picking up the pieces. 

You have conflicted thoughts on Nini due to her vote and what you think her motive could be? how are you gonna resolve that?

What was your issue with Zep? 

I'm gonna say that the entire Shad wolf vote thing feels fake. I think that you were doing it just because you felt you had to but were sort of trying to see if you could make it stick by leaving the vote there a while.

Are you voting Shad because you think he is more likely mafia than the other 3 people?

i said exactly why im voting him in that earlier post.

ive got nyn and you as town so far wont vote either of u at this point.

Marsh left me going " thats a lot of words on a page but he still doesnt really say anything"  not sure what to do there

Marsh seemed to take a few positions in his posts. He didn't vote but I can see why he might have held back at that point as it would have move Killa to L-2. 

I don't want to out words in your mouth but that sounds like a NO to me. I'm not trying to badger you but did you vote him because you think he is mafia or did you vote him on policy?

i voted him cause i told him i would if he threw that wolfs head or claimed scum.

theres an element of playfulness but also he told me was gonna do it the next time he rolled villager   but i note he didnt do it til you started hassling me. 

I WOULD lynch him for it but i am also playing

This post is why I said that the Shad vote feels fake. You say you are playing meaning your aren't serious about the vote but you also say that you are willing to lynch him for it which implies that you are serious about it. It really aught to be one or the other.

I think it would have made more sense for you to quote his "sup" (which is a real wolf claim,LOL) OP and vote him there for NOT posting it when he said he would in his next village game.  

no darthe voted shad and killa iirc what i want is reasons he came in and in his first couple posts named them as scum. i wanna know if theres actual reasons or if hes just stirring the pot

What if he says it was just stirring? What if he says it was for no real reason at all?

bedtime for me. 'Night.

This is Dice's reply but I messed up the quote trying to remove spaces...

then i shrug go its just darthe and watch him as im gonna do anyway.

That line looks like you are basically trying to make up a reason to make Darthe a suspect. You are saying you want reasons but if he doesn't give you any your'e just gonna go okay and move on. Your method isn't resolving his slot. 

i don't like it.

Unvote

Vote: Dice

you know Turin you tend to talk at or about me like ure such an expert and yet you can be SOOOOO wrong.

Shad he posted it in an obviously playful way. As did you with BG. hence you being told to get bent playfully.

However you come into a game im in and claim mafia i will HAPPILY lynch ure butt if i think youre the sort of player that would actually do that AS MAFIA.I could probably dig up an example game for you if i had to tho the one i remember was quite a while ago. Then consider that shad and i had a conversation about this last game where he said he was going to purposely do it.

Now add my slight concern that he DIDNT do that right out the gate but a little later. Yeah Id lynch him for it. Id also lynch him because hes not doing anything he cant do as scum. Until I get a view from a confirmed cop I dont trust him 100% ever.

As for time of vote sitting there   he hadnt responded to it yet. once he did  unvoted.   you seem to have missed that.

And policy lynches are serious but their not the same as gameplay serious.

As for Darthe what do you want me to do until he actually replies? and if he DOES say something like that  yes im gonna shrug go its darthe   cause it is     and try to work him out from there. 

Oh and as for niniel? Same way I will with anyone else  read and evaluate. With her I have certain things I look for.

Oh I can be wrong. However I did notice you slip last game and I don't know if anyone else mentioned it. 

not really following the bolded part, but it probably isn't really important anyway.

I am aware that you go on about voting/trying to lynch anyone that claims mafia in a joking manner. you cite the one time Tommy did it and he was. I think you have used that example numerous times and I think that was the only time it proved true. 

All the italics are made up non-reasons to vote ANYONE (or at least any good player) in ANY game they are playing in.

Why did he need to respond? you just wanted the acknowledgment? Sorry, I doesn't make sense to me. Maybe it is me, who knows. would you say that "policy lynch" tactics are a way for mafia to hide true intent and just place a vote without a real reason?

RE Darthe: your "plan" lacks any  actual effort to resolve him. Same with Niniel. Have you seen any of those things you look for? 

Right now it looks like you're entire game is just going thru the motions. And buddying up to Nyn. 

Give me your case on Zep.

I like Turin´s posts about Dice. When I voted Dice yesterday it was because he didn´t have any game related posts at all. Now he has started to play but, as Turin points out, he is not really asking any questions or trying to find out people´s alignment. I have no idea about the Shad/Dice thing so I will skip that. Did I go on your mafia list because of my vote on you? 

I liked Dawn´s post about Killa´s role hinting, where she decided that Killa was likely town. It feels like a townie post from Dawn. If I remember it right she oftens writes down what others just think. 

dice-why-are.jpg

Cause i was watching where the killa stuff would go and didnt want to stick my oar in yet\

also yesterday was VERY long for me

Maybe I can get Dice into the game...

Warning:

FAKE CLAIM ALERT

Dice. I'm a Bodyguard

why-youll-see-more-of-this-fan-favorite-

but  really I'm not.

Good strategy.

Hey Dice I'm town :wink: :wink: :hopper:

you can both get bent :D

this is what i meant by playfully

as for zep  i dont have a case. im thinking killa is probably town and hes the other side of that convo that started it all on killa and hes voting her. im looking at the people on that train. i have no problem with your vote and postioning on that train  im looking at the other two

oh and All the italics are made up non-reasons to vote ANYONE (or at least any good player) in ANY game they are playing in.  (Now add my slight concern that he DIDNT do that right out the gate but a little later. Yeah Id lynch him for it. Id also lynch him because hes not doing anything he cant do as scum. Until I get a view from a confirmed cop I dont trust him 100% ever)

you seem to like to pick and choose. try that in context. Last game shad said he was going to claim wolf the next time he randed town. Im not being unreasonable I dont think to expect him to do that AND probably do it straight out the gate. He didnt do it straight out the gate. it only comes up after YOU muck around with a BG claim that you KNOW i would jump on you for if u actually made it. That leads to a logical thought that if he was going to do it next time he randed town did he  a) rand scum or b) forget to do it?? Ive also already said that I watched him talk both sides last game   as scum with him. So my concerns are quite valid.

I suggest you do something that might actually benefit town and vote elsewhere

It´s a bit early to write a list with a lot of reasons for my reads but here it goes.

Nini - definitely town

Dawn - a gut feeling based on that post that I mentioned before

Turin - has done a lot of work. It´s not really a town tell (I think) because he engage a lot as any alignment but I think that even though he buries himself a little too deep into a case sometimes, I likes a lot of what he writes. 

Marsh - I liked how he caught up but really need more

LZM - I liked how he started the game but need more

Killa - I believe her for now

Shad - he and Nyn are in a catagory of their own. Nothing so far screams mafia but I´m just extra careful with them. I think the others above are easier to read but I could be totally wrong about that. So this is the "I don´t know" category. Shad feels like he is sitting on the fence a lot and I don´t really get why he wants to vote LZM but I like how he told Darthe to be more active.

Nyn - she has a few good posts. As I said earlier, if I think she is town she is one that I could follow. Still too little digging in for me to see town or mafia. 

Darthe - lack of posts. 

Dice - see above. 

Wss she the first one that mentioned it though? Cause i recall both shad and turin mentioning it.

I don´t remember. I commented on it in some way before, I think. It´s just the way she worded it. It´s been a long time since I played with Dawn but it felt townie. Not sure that I can explain better than that. 

fonting massively screwed up  red was copied out of turins comments  the brackets were my post he responded to  and the rest was trying to get rid of the damned italics

@ninel im just watching you at this point. You seem rather concerned about it tho considering im not voting you and have said im watching

dice-why-are.jpg

Cause i was watching where the killa stuff would go and didnt want to stick my oar in yet\

also yesterday was VERY long for me

Maybe I can get Dice into the game...

Warning:

FAKE CLAIM ALERT

Dice. I'm a Bodyguard

why-youll-see-more-of-this-fan-favorite-

but  really I'm not.

Good strategy.

Hey Dice I'm town :wink: :wink: :hopper:

you can both get bent :D

this is what i meant by playfully

as for zep  i dont have a case. im thinking killa is probably town and hes the other side of that convo that started it all on killa and hes voting her. im looking at the people on that train. i have no problem with your vote and postioning on that train  im looking at the other two

oh and All the italics are made up non-reasons to vote ANYONE (or at least any good player) in ANY game they are playing in.  (Now add my slight concern that he DIDNT do that right out the gate but a little later. Yeah Id lynch him for it. Id also lynch him because hes not doing anything he cant do as scum. Until I get a view from a confirmed cop I dont trust him 100% ever)

you seem to like to pick and choose. try that in context. Last game shad said he was going to claim wolf the next time he randed town. Im not being unreasonable I dont think to expect him to do that AND probably do it straight out the gate. He didnt do it straight out the gate. it only comes up after YOU muck around with a BG claim that you KNOW i would jump on you for if u actually made it. That leads to a logical thought that if he was going to do it next time he randed town did he  a) rand scum or b) forget to do it?? Ive also already said that I watched him talk both sides last game   as scum with him. So my concerns are quite valid.

I suggest you do something that might actually benefit town and vote elsewhere

I don´t get the LZM thing. He and Killa was the focus in the beginning. Now Killa feels better so you just have LZM left? Is that a reason? I don´t get it. Maybe that is not what you are saying, just how I understand it?

fonting massively screwed up  red was copied out of turins comments  the brackets were my post he responded to  and the rest was trying to get rid of the damned italics

@ninel im just watching you at this point. You seem rather concerned about it tho considering im not voting you and have said im watching

Concerned... don´t know if that is the right word. I´m wondering about it. Watching me is fine. :D

Dice i dont understand why it matters. First of all it's entirely null and secondly why does the timing even a thing? Assuming he forgot, what does that even tell you, really? Bottom line, do you think he's pinging or not? Because i am not quite sure where you're at irt shad. How do you feel about his content so far?

Im used to you having dice logic and so on but it feels somewhat forced atp. I'm also wary of your stance irt me. Seems too easy.

Dice i dont understand why it matters. First of all it's entirely null and secondly why does the timing even a thing? Assuming he forgot, what does that even tell you, really? Bottom line, do you think he's pinging or not? Because i am not quite sure where you're at irt shad. How do you feel about his content so far?

Im used to you having dice logic and so on but it feels somewhat forced atp. I'm also wary of your stance irt me. Seems too easy.

This is at everybody

ok i am NOT spending all game having people jump on me for answering other peoples questions or because they dont read all of my responses. Read my posts and figure out what i am saying.

its pretty simple. i voted shad for claiming wolf. It was largely a joke. He very jokingly claimed wolf. However I am not averse to lynching him cause as ive told him i will lynch him for doing that quite happily. But thats a policy lynch. same as nolder and self voters.

Notice i UNVOTED him once he replied to it the same as i do with most of my joke votes.

But i also dont think he has done anything that he cant do as either alignment. Hes basically null right now. I have some tinfoil because he didnt claim wolf first post but thats exactly what it is. tinfoil. im giving it only enuff weight to keep in mind its possible.

so read my posts im not that hard to understand and dont make me spend all my time responding multiple times to the same stuff.

Wss she the first one that mentioned it though? Cause i recall both shad and turin mentioning it.

I think she was the first to say it. I had the thought in my head of a potential role but didn't voice it because I wasn't sure and her play rubs me wrong. The post with the stiller gif lifted the possibility of my thought and I think it will become clear if she is town. So I'm willing to wait a day there I think.