DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[Advanced] Mass Effect II mafia

csarmi

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The good news is that Thane is not going to be the D1 lynch.

I agree on this, btw. I'm getting good town reads from you and Thane, you both are playing very pro town and actively responding to everyone.

Leaning town on Talya, Ley, Zander, and Dice. Talya is playing pro town and I think her flub earlier was townie error. Zander pinged me a little with his Sooh comment, but other than that I think enough people have commented on his meta that I'm comfortable leaning town on him for now. Ley and Dice are gut reads at the moment.

Null on Darthe, RTE, Mawt, Seph

When reading back, I wasn't a fan of Sooh's posts, and for some reason that one about the "scapegoat" stuck out to me. Just felt like a very loaded word that was intended to get people to jump on her words. So I'm leaning mafia there.

Corvhin is at the bottom of my list, as this is his only post:

Making my first post here, still looking over all posts before I cast a vote.

Tayla, it was his interactions with sooh. The posts sooh made are the ones that have got her mislynched in every game I have played with her.

It seemed to me like he was helping her.

You misread thay tayla. I have never seen zander play as a wolf, and i don't think he has ever played. Correct me if I'm wrong there zander

I am pretty sure zander has been in every one of my games as town, and it is just my conclusion to reading him.

I didn't mis read, maybe I didn't make myself clear, if you have played with someone who has never been wolf, how do you know what his meta is, so you just assume it.

I'm apparently not a helpful townie

Not at the moment, your school report after a few weeks into term time would be "has the ability but needs to try harder" :tongue:

im gonna be spotty the next few days.  im gonna do my best to be active.

thus far

town reading Dice, Alana, Ley,

slight town seph

null darthe Maw Sooh.

rest no idea yet

Tayla I do not have wolf meta, which is why I said I would be cautious; but I have 5 games or so of town meta. That is what I am going off of.

Fiancee goes to work in a hour, so I will be around more.

If you wanna feel included, you can vote me as a joke.  :wink:

As for joke votes, I generally ignore them and look for the first vote a person makes once game discussion begins. That's why Darthe's vote is sticking out to me, I don't care if it's on me or somebody else, it just feels so out of place.

@Dice I prefer scum/town too, I only say wolf/villager if I'm paraphrasing someone. It makes me feel all weird

Joke votes are ok, as long as they are said they are. But to ignore votes at the beginning because you think they are joke votes is not a good idea.

/snip/

I don't just /ignore/ them, I just use my own judgement to determine whether it truly is a joke vote or not first. Speaking of which...

yes my sooh vote was an inside joke! still keeping my vote here for now...see what happens.

seph finally not jumping on me early actually makes me worried.  though could be he just gave up thinking im wolf and clued in im always town.

though its only day 1 so meh.

Um, what do you think is gonna happen? I don't understand. "See what happens" is what's throwing me here. Are you specifically speaking about Sooh or in general for day 1?

just for day 1 in general...nothing really sticks out to me atp.

Zander prob wolf

Why?

When the mods ranked our roster his name landed on a spot designated to be a wolf.

That doesn't make sense Darthe

think darthe is just trying to guage reactions to it..actually a villagery post imo.

Archived