DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[Advanced] Mass Effect II mafia

csarmi

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't think that Ley's play says he is wolf or town.

I need to reread when I get home.

At the moment Seph has stood out. I need to go over that again to see what it was

Darthe has had more changes of mind than a woman, not sure what make of him at this point.

Maw - what I found about his list is that there was actually a lot of on the fence stuff. Whilst he would say someone seemed town there would be another clause which made him unsure.

Alanna stood out at some point too but again I will have see my notes at home and reread her as to what stood out.

i don't think nor feel that there's anything off about his posts. I haven't played with him before, so i don't know his usual playstyle. That, for me, is something i prefer. I get a neatral look on him, unbiased. 

He looks fine to me, general gameplay is well within what i would like to see from town.

Well, what about him apparently thinking that ELEVEN people (10 if not counting himself) should NOT be lynched? He's basically veto'ing 80% of the game from his vote.

Ley people dont read in perfect grammar. Change where you take the breath on that sentence and the meaning changes. 

As for Maws list. Its D1. having two people he is willing to lynch seems reasonable to me. Do you expect him to have 4 picked out? Cause right now the only way someone could have 4 picked out is if they are mafia. Not enuff has happened for 4 people to have really stood out in a bad way.

The whole reason for commas is to show readers where to take a breath though. Because the sentence that brought all the fuzz was immediately behind the "who", it belongs to the "who" and not the "you". That's just how it is, I'm sorry.

i also wouldn't like to lynch about 90% of the game right now. Does that make me a horrible player too? It's D1, and every townie with some good senses would try to avoid lynching another townplayer D1. 

The problem is that one can only tie knots together with the first flips. Statistically, a townie will probably be lynched, but it would be a very nice thing to avoid if possible. 

I think given that Maw's reads list is the first of the game, and echoing what Thane has said, and given his absence from Mafia for an extended period of time, I think we are being too harsh in this case. Yea it wasn't a great list but it was something, and can't say anyone else has been as thorough yet. I agree that a fair amount of it reads as relatively hollow but I also don't have a three or four scum team picked out yet. It's Day 1, I wouldn't expect differently from most people. Only the scum team and the mods know any better at this point. Think people coming down hard on Maw are more suspicious to be honest. 

i also wouldn't like to lynch about 90% of the game right now. Does that make me a horrible player too? It's D1, and every townie with some good senses would try to avoid lynching another townplayer D1. 

The problem is that one can only tie knots together with the first flips. Statistically, a townie will probably be lynched, but it would be a very nice thing to avoid if possible. 

Well, I'm willing to lynch most people. That means, I'm not saying "not willing to lynch" on anyone, because there's no one of who I am sure is town. Maw RULED OUT the possibility for him to vote 80% of the game. Of course, I'm going for specific targets, but even if a lynch happens that I disagree with, it gives information. Information can be used to see who is suspicious. And we can get further in the game. If everyone would give a list like Maw did, we wouldn't get a majority.

I post in response to you and thats what you answer? especially considering the other post you responded to at the same time?

vote ley

I'm sorry, what's the problem here?

And most of all, why does it warrant a vote?

I read Maw's post as saying he wasn't willing to lynch anyone else as per now.

Me too, and that's my problem with it.

the problem is you cherry picking what you respond to ley

Okay. Which post should I have responded to that you didn't? Or list them all. I respond to every post I think I have something to say about, and if I let one slip, I'll do so if someone asks for it specifically.

Pretty bad reason to vote by the way: "You didn't respond to this post."

No, if you want to vote someone over not responding, that's when someone actively ignores the post. Like, getting asked about it and still not responding, or a specific question to that person.

I read Maw's post as saying he wasn't willing to lynch anyone else as per now.

Me too, and that's my problem with it.

**snip**

I suppose mine would be with a ton more null reads, and I guess that's what you're reacting to.

i don't think nor feel that there's anything off about his posts. I haven't played with him before, so i don't know his usual playstyle. That, for me, is something i prefer. I get a neatral look on him, unbiased. 

He looks fine to me, general gameplay is well within what i would like to see from town.

Well, what about him apparently thinking that ELEVEN people (10 if not counting himself) should NOT be lynched? He's basically veto'ing 80% of the game from his vote.

Ley people dont read in perfect grammar. Change where you take the breath on that sentence and the meaning changes. 

As for Maws list. Its D1. having two people he is willing to lynch seems reasonable to me. Do you expect him to have 4 picked out? Cause right now the only way someone could have 4 picked out is if they are mafia. Not enuff has happened for 4 people to have really stood out in a bad way.

The whole reason for commas is to show readers where to take a breath though. Because the sentence that brought all the fuzz was immediately behind the "who", it belongs to the "who" and not the "you". That's just how it is, I'm sorry.

its stuff like this that is not helping your case.  Not likely anyone is gonna have 4 maf leans day 1 with some people hardly posting at all.

its stuff like this that is not helping your case.  Not likely anyone is gonna have 4 maf leans day 1 with some people hardly posting at all.

I'm not saying you have to have X mafia leans, I'm saying you should not exclude 80% of the participants from your vote. If you're not willing to lynch someone, that means you are so sure this person is town that you're not gonna vote them, no matter what. At day 1, that's ABSURD.

Oh look! Zander found it! Why didn't you Ley?

I'm sorry. What did he find? Because I STILL don't understand you. And it isn't that hard to just QUOTE what I should reply to or just ASK THE QUESTION AGAIN. You're just being obstructive currently.

I don't like how Dice comes in complaining about me apparently ignoring something or something like that (I DON'T EVEN KNOW!), places a vote on me for it, then disappears without ever having explained what he's talking about while I asked several times.

In fact, he did exactly what I said looked scummy EARLY IN THE CONVERSATION WITH HIM - Not answering something despite repeated questions.

[v] Dice [/v]

Archived