DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[Advanced] Mass Effect II mafia

csarmi

alright... the only problem i'd have with lynching Corvhin right now, is that we (town) would have a hard time connecting another wolf to wolf!Corvhin. But that's about it. He does seem like a lynchable target to me. 

Seph, i don't know. His gameplay actually seems alright this game. Too early to say D1 wether or not he's worth lynching, i'll give him more time.

For the sake of my sanity, i'll ignore everything between you and Maw for now. That has dominated most of this game and it's starting to annoy me. 

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm thinking based on the Ley and Maw interaction that it's another case of typical town on town violence. Right now as it stands Ley would be lynched. I don't think that he (or Maw for that matter) are scum. Who's around right now? We don't need many votes to change the majority, and it seems a lot of people feel Ley shouldn't be lynched, but our votes are too spread out to avoid that at the moment. Decision time.

It's possible. I've been burned often in recent games with new players being wolves and giving them a free pass. That being said I think he should live past Day 1 here. Just not enough to go on. You might be right but too early for me to place a vote there.

Ley "should be" town sounds a bit weird. Problem with Ley right now is he got wrapped up with Maw, along with his typical problem of getting caught arguing more finer, unimportant details usually regarding semantics. So yes he can be helpful, but he isn't yet. That being said I do think he's town so I'd rather he lives today

alright... the only problem i'd have with lynching Corvhin right now, is that we (town) would have a hard time connecting another wolf to wolf!Corvhin. But that's about it. He does seem like a lynchable target to me. 

Seph, i don't know. His gameplay actually seems alright this game. Too early to say D1 wether or not he's worth lynching, i'll give him more time.

For the sake of my sanity, i'll ignore everything between you and Maw for now. That has dominated most of this game and it's starting to annoy me. 

What I don't like, is that, at least for me, it feels like you're constantly trying to tie a possible Corvhin lynch to me, while I've never said anything about that, and he certainly isn't a priority for me.

i know you haven't, Ley, but Corvhin defended you (seemed like that to me, at least). I found that very odd. So odd that it stuck to my mind. We'll probably know more about that when the game is done *nods*

Well, what someone else does doesn't say anything about my alignment as long as it's not a cop read.

I would also like to point out that mafia actually defends town more often than mafia, because everyone believes they defend one another. So if you go down, people are like, but yeah, he defended him, and poof, townie lynch. Don't look too much into things like "defending" because it's pure wifom.

Archived