DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[Advanced] Mass Effect II mafia

csarmi

Gotta lynch wolves alannalynn

you need to start looking elsewhere then.

I ask again, why do you think I'm a wolf?

I didn't say I did.  Patience, Alannalynn, gotta learn to R-E-L-A-X

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lol I am relaxed.

Actually, I'm freaking out because I'm going to Illinois and my flight leaves in 7 hours and I still need to wash clothes and pack and everything and I'm kinda spazzing. And yet I'm online wasting time.

I'm just trying to understand you, Darthe.

I'm so happy with this rand.

You may all refer to me as the new Nyn, or Ten for short.

Rules don't say no claims etc so rolling with that being okay.

Is it too early to snap read verb and dice?

Cause they're town and neither is my peek

I was doing this long before I knew what a Turbo was.  

Pretty good at it too tbh.  

Thane what has particularly not stood out to you?

[v] alannalynn[/v]

Gotta lynch wolves alannalynn

I'm just not sure where I see the progression on me being wolf? By this point we're out of RVS, so logically I want to see what is bothering you about my posting so that I can assuage your suspicions. I am town.

Alanna - the vote that you said I called out was in RVS. It wasn't but then I didn't call just me out but 3 votes. And only wanted a why because nothing was said.

I would like to know why Darthe voted Alanna.

Also why Sooh, I haven't seen anything yet that jumps out on me, so if this is a "she's got to be wolf sometime" it's not good reason.

[uNVOTE]

alright. I have some time to read and catch up today, seeing my doc has forbidden me to go to work. One is not supposed to walk on a knee with a damaged meniscus.

Usually, i don't follow the sign up threads at all once i'm signed in. I didn't see the Ley/Maw thing there, and i have to disagree with Verb, I am probably the worst BT member :tongue: I think that 2 people voting eachother early D1 is hardly any more than fooling around a bit. If it's still going on closer to deadline, then it would be worth investigating.

I like Verbal's posts, which worries me. Pardon me for being cautious around you, Verb, i know that you can wolf pretty good but i can't tell D1. Perhaps later in the game.

I agree with Dice that Sooh's post is worth keeping in mind. And i think Dice is town... at least, i hope so.

Something else that i'm keeping in the back of my head (call me paranoid if you like), is that Ley and Maw might use their 'rivalry' to hide one of them, or both, being wolf. It would be too good of an opportunity not to use.

Alanna: i also vind Darthe's vote a bit weird, but... it's D1, and he may be up to shenanigans again.

Darthe: You're quiet, when compared to previous games. That's the impression i have anyways.

Alanna - the vote that you said I called out was in RVS. It wasn't but then I didn't call just me out but 3 votes. And only wanted a why because nothing was said.

I would like to know why Darthe voted Alanna.

Also why Sooh, I haven't seen anything yet that jumps out on me, so if this is a "she's got to be wolf sometime" it's not good reason.

[uNVOTE]

Its a bit of an injoke Talya.

Actually it was Zander who voted Sooh, lol

Alanna, I feel stood at the outside of jokes lol, oh well onwards and upwards.

But on another note wolfies hide in joke votes sometimes.

@ Maw - the wolfie and seer thing was new to me too played one game and I'm using it. It used to be that all the time on this site then it turned to Mafia

lol Talya

Zander and sooh are pretty new. think zanders played like 4 games. EVERY game he has voted sooh.  So have I actually. thats what was behing my "see this is why" post to her

im trying hard to resist wolfie and village terms. I prefer mafia scum and town

If you wanna feel included, you can vote me as a joke.  :wink: 

As for joke votes, I generally ignore them and look for the first vote a person makes once game discussion begins. That's why Darthe's vote is sticking out to me, I don't care if it's on me or somebody else, it just feels so out of place.

@Dice I prefer scum/town too, I only say wolf/villager if I'm paraphrasing someone. It makes me feel all weird

this is going very slowly...

Lets hunt some wolves!

[v]MAW[/v]

So now I'm going to question you on the same thing you questioned Ley on for voting Mawth - why?

To see what happened

And what did you expect to happen here?

Why expect things, you are only disappointed - silly question really

I found two parts of this conversation suspicious.

This has tayla contradicted herself irt. It's easier to slip than just posting in thread whenever.

Making my first post here, still looking over all posts before I cast a vote.

I wish the others would come in and speak then.

But I admit I was being a little awkward about it, but then it also would have been easy for Ley to say why too, so that wasn't being helpful. I will say this here, I don't take any notice of who votes who for jokes and do it all the time, I don't know if Alanna has a reason voting seph, but I still asked why on that. If it's a joke vote but don't assume everyone knows the goings one of your life.

Aside: Ley, sweety, please don't tell me to read better, i read what I do, I sometimes pick up things wrong, even if I read slowly, I can't help it no matter how I try, I can read a sentence 3 times and still get the wrong thing out of it. It's problem I have had since I was young. :wub:

Back to the game, Ley, I thought the reflex action, wasn't forced, so it's why I put leaning town.

As for the Ley/Maw thing, I actually asked everyone who voted, why, not just Ley. When I chose the vote I did it randomly out of those 3 who were already being voted for. the Ley/maw thing was brought up by Verb and Ley.

Anyway I'm out now so won't be back until tomorrow, I get a night out Yeah!

Hopefully some more will pop in.

Ok, I had this whole post written up that quoted Ley & Mawth from the signup thread and how it clearly explained the rivalry and how Ley would be voting Mawth, so I was going to assume you had read it and were still pretending you didn't......but you didn't post in the signup thread after that, so perhaps you really didn't see it.

I'll drop that line for now.  I just think your self-proclaimed flippant attitude wasn't particularly helpful for me to identify if what you're saying comes from a villager mindset, that's all.

This is a tinfoil with it being this early.

Seems like it could be distancing, or just v/v

I am leaning town with Verb out of this whole interaction though.

I have to agree ther Thane. Lol

Still think joke votes are a way for wolfies to hide, lol.

As for being a way for scum to hide, I think it really depends on what they (town/maf) do with the joke vote. If they park on it all day and don't move, obviously it's something to look at. But, if you have a joke vote then go with majority later on based on D1 events, then that feels more pro-town to me most of the time. I don't really see a problem with joke votes in general, though

Ebwodp.

Corvhin posts that he is catching up.

And then there is still nothing.

Yeah, waiting on Corvhin to get more involved... never played with him though, so don't know his playstyle

lol Talya

Zander and sooh are pretty new. think zanders played like 4 games. EVERY game he has voted sooh.  So have I actually. thats what was behing my "see this is why" post to her

im trying hard to resist wolfie and village terms. I prefer mafia scum and town

What's the difference between mafia and scum? You use mafia when you're town and scum when you're mafia?

Ebwodp.

Corvhin posts that he is catching up.

And then there is still nothing.

Corvhin never said he'd post before he'd cast a vote though. (not that I think that lurking is a good idea, it's just that he hasn't broken a promise or anything)

I think for now these are in my town pile

Zander

Verbal

Dice

I'm trying to fight the sleepy bug... regardless the route driver I am with tomorrow said it should be a slow day, so I should be checking in often here.

Archived