DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Pokemon Mafia IV: The Mystery of Heart Island--GAME OVER--TEAM ROCKET WIN

Aiel Heart

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm with JS on Hallia. Frankly hope she dies tonight so no need to waste tomorrow on her.

Still not sold on Turin being scum. Will wait for the inevitable view. And scum will not kill Turin or Darthe in my opinion. Would be stupid of them to frankly so stop hoping that'll happen.

It's never a waste to spend time on me :wink;

Enough WIFOM around Darthe and Turin. Not worth killing either of them. All it takes is for Darthe to be wrong and enough people will ignore the rest of his play and vote him. Or a fake read for instance. Number of possible scenarios where enough of town mistrust Darthe.

Ley is so adamantly obtuse this game it is astounding.

Enough WIFOM around Darthe and Turin. Not worth killing either of them. All it takes is for Darthe to be wrong and enough people will ignore the rest of his play and vote him. Or a fake read for instance. Number of possible scenarios where enough of town mistrust Darthe.

Ley is so adamantly obtuse this game it is astounding.

I was referring to this.

I forgot how annoying these nights are. Glad the norm for their accepted length changed. Just someone had pointed that out to me sooner :P 

TOMORROW THINGS SHALL BE SHORTER!!!!!!!!!

And while we're talking about it, what's the accepted length for day length now

If you modkill me will it end night?

Unfortunately not >.>

Still think AH ending it at L-1 12hrs before the deadline is BS. 

Yesyesyes I'm a horrible person we'll finish this discussion later.

And they are straggling in oh so slowly.... 

• Community Administrator

Wow, went from nothing happening to many things happening. I had to read off and on while at work.

My confusion is that Turin and EP are so concerned they'll be NK'ed for "revealing too much." Then why did you reveal anything? I'm missing the point of this.

I'm sorry if my holding off of voting for Hallia messed up D1. I should have voted sooner.

I hope night info will be able to give us something. Of course, that brings up the subject of whose info will be trustworthy or not.

My confusion is that Turin and EP are so concerned they'll be NK'ed for "revealing too much." Then why did you reveal anything? I'm missing the point of this.

BTW this is a great question.  It essentially means they're buffoons this round or they're wolves.

Funny enough I happen to think EP is a buffoon and Turin is a wolf so that all works out.

For the point of it:

If you're a townie and you haven't submitted a night action because you don't intend to or etc what you're supposed to do is let the mod know you aren't submitting.  

Archived