DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Pokemon Mafia IV: The Mystery of Heart Island--GAME OVER--TEAM ROCKET WIN

Aiel Heart

so, basically, i can just keep hidden and blame you all for lynching me for inactivity if i follow that reasoning. cool! :cool:

ps: no, i'm not planning on doing that

Who are you talking to?

And yeah, you're gonna die.  You've already blown it.

Okay. She said it in the sign up thread. Anyone wanna claim meowth or another of the team rocket pokemon?

you using a lot of buzzwords without really backing them up.

They are my opinions and I will give them. You disagree, explain why. Oh, because others think I'm scummy isn't s valid reason.

This is for Ley if it isn't obvious.

And I just found out I am leaving for Texas today. Joy.

Buzzwords like what?  I can quote a list of yours if you'd like.

BTW, you have to realize that you're going to get lynched tomorrow.  There is no middle ground on that, no argument left, nothing.  There isn't a person on DM with enough talent to keep this lynch from going through or to even slow me down.  

What do you think of BFG?

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

so, basically, i can just keep hidden and blame you all for lynching me for inactivity if i follow that reasoning. cool! :cool:

Who are you talking to?

And yeah, you're gonna die.  You've already blown it. 1)

Okay. She said it in the sign up thread. Anyone wanna claim meowth or another of the team rocket pokemon?

They are my opinions and I will give them. You disagree, explain why. Oh, because others think I'm scummy isn't s valid reason.

Buzzwords like what?  I can quote a list of yours if you'd like.

BTW, you have to realize that you're going to get lynched tomorrow.  There is no middle ground on that, no argument left, nothing.  There isn't a person on DM with enough talent to keep this lynch from going through or to even slow me down.  2)

1) i know i probably won't make it to endgame. Least i can do is help town though.

2) nothing against that, he's one my list too

Where did I disagree without explaining? Because if that happens, I'm sorry. And I'll explain you now, even if only to show you how a town plays - giving as much openess about his game as possible without aiding mafia.

i'd have to check back for any interactions he might have had with other players. From memory, i can't recall anybody specifically interacting with him. I'd follow that road for one. Secondly, my two other suspects would still be viable targets, unless other elements would clear them.

Who are you talking to?

And yeah, you're gonna die. You've already blown it.

Buzzwords like what? I can quote a list of yours if you'd like.

BTW, you have to realize that you're going to get lynched tomorrow. There is no middle ground on that, no argument left, nothing. There isn't a person on DM with enough talent to keep this lynch from going through or to even slow me down.

Just because I.may not be talented enough to derail your #FULLDARTHE when busy won't change the fact I'm town. Your using that same methodology JS did. Win the argument. Not caring to verify your target is mafia.

Stop trying yo show how great you are and play for the town. If you are town.

BTW, is there an overlord in this universe. Darthe has claimed overlord twice.

"Not caring to verify your target is mafia"

And HOW EXACTLY are you going to verify your target without 1. A cop view and 2. The knowledge there is no role that can interfere with a cop in any way?

Where did I disagree without explaining? Because if that happens, I'm sorry. And I'll explain you now, even if only to show you how a town plays - giving as much openess about his game as possible without aiding mafia.

@Turin: Are you going to reply to this?

I had already submitted. :(

Are you a miller or something? That is the only thing that makes enough sense for you to say something like that.

I had already submitted. :(

Are you a miller or something? That is the only thing that makes enough sense for you to say something like that.

Not as simple as that.

Okay, in big bold letters

WE ARE OFFICIALLY ENDING THIS WITH TURIN. SOFT CLAIMED COP, NOW HINTING MILLER, TRYING TO CLEAR HIMSELF WITH CHARACTER CLAIMS, WORKING WITH 3P, ACTIVELY CONTRADICTING HIMSELF ON THREAD, HOW MUCH MORE DO YOU ALL NEED?

You may copy/paste this tomorrow: [v] Turin [/v]

This is total bs Darthe.

I.never soft claimed cop. I.never soft claimed miller. I thought of a way to confirm hallia move this morning in a way that will be 100% IMO and proposed it.

Bottom line. Go away. You are not helping.

If I get lynched this game town deserves to lose. Period.

currently you're not helping.

Ley. Quote me where she said that pokemon were randomly disrributed.

She can't say that they are definitely alignment indicative cause that breaks the game.

Come on. Think.

I already did, but because you apparently don't read the game thread, here it is again, quoted straight from the sign-up thread. Now please act like you can actually accept something that is different from what you first thought was the case.

1) Yes we'll still get coroner reports even if majority isn't reached

2) Pokemon will be assigned at random from a pool I have selected. Hopefully the gods of random take your preferences into consideration :P

It says pokemon are assigned at random not that the alignments of said pokemon are random. "Pokemon are assigned at random" reads the same as "roles are assigned at random" your fail mod gaming has moved you right to the top of my scum list there buddy.

Ley. Quote me where she said that pokemon were randomly disrributed.

She can't say that they are definitely alignment indicative cause that breaks the game.

Come on. Think.

I already did, but because you apparently don't read the game thread, here it is again, quoted straight from the sign-up thread. Now please act like you can actually accept something that is different from what you first thought was the case.

1) Yes we'll still get coroner reports even if majority isn't reached

2) Pokemon will be assigned at random from a pool I have selected. Hopefully the gods of random take your preferences into consideration :P

It says pokemon are assigned at random not that the alignments of said pokemon are random. "Pokemon are assigned at random" reads the same as "roles are assigned at random" your fail mod gaming has moved you right to the top of my scum list there buddy.

That IS an option, and an option I did not consider yet. No need to move me to number 1 on your scum list just because I read something differently, lol.

And let me get clear that I am NOT trying to game the mod. I'm simply quoting what the mod said and what I think/thought it means.

Archived