DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Pokemon Mafia IV: The Mystery of Heart Island--GAME OVER--TEAM ROCKET WIN

Aiel Heart

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Darthe I don't think my reads list has changed from my last one yet.

I would move turin down into scum pile, I liked your points on him, he seems to be contradicting himself quite often.

Vig shot is hallia.

Waiting on my physical, can give you a updated list shortly.

Top 3 town is ley, Darthe,ep

Wait did I miss something here? Darthe wantes to lynch hally yesterday and now he is believing her "viewer" roll?

Wolfy discredit

I never didn't believe Hally's role, it's her alignment that is an issue but since I'm gonna die before I have the opportunity to get her and Turin lynched I'm assuring that Turin dies.

hey guys I will be around here in a minute. going to take a drug test for my job currently

if you pass that test, you need to switch dealers bro

in other news: i sense some unhappiness from JS about Eldrick being dead.... who was top candidate at that time again?

I don't think Turin's gonna bother replying to me asking where I didn't explain stuff. Probably because he knows that even if I didn't, I will actually DO so when it comes up again, and that'd make him look even worse than he already does because he just straight up refuses time after time.

I don't think Turin's gonna bother replying to me asking where I didn't explain stuff. Probably because he knows that even if I didn't, I will actually DO so when it comes up again, and that'd make him look even worse than he already does because he just straight up refuses time after time.

Turin knows he is dead.

Ok, i checked. Hallia was at L-1.... you had 2,JS.

I take it you rather had Hallia lynched then, seeing the hint of frustration.... are you buying her claim, or not?

i'll check your answer tomorrow, i need a few hours of sleep

I don't buy her 80% cop. I don't know if it's a desperate claim to stay alive or a fake claim. Either way I think she needs to go. 

I'm with JS on Hallia. Frankly hope she dies tonight so no need to waste tomorrow on her.

Still not sold on Turin being scum. Will wait for the inevitable view. And scum will not kill Turin or Darthe in my opinion. Would be stupid of them to frankly so stop hoping that'll happen.

I'm with JS on Hallia. Frankly hope she dies tonight so no need to waste tomorrow on her.

Still not sold on Turin being scum. Will wait for the inevitable view. And scum will not kill Turin or Darthe in my opinion. Would be stupid of them to frankly so stop hoping that'll happen.

What in hell makes you think scum's not gonna target Darthe? He's #1 on basically every town list. And what in hell makes you unsure about Turin's alignment? That he gave you a way out when you messed up hardcore?

Archived