DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Pokemon Mafia IV: The Mystery of Heart Island--GAME OVER--TEAM ROCKET WIN

Aiel Heart

If you can see things and use it on him I will Email you a vid of me punching you in the face.

Not only has he been trying to draw a cop view like a MOFO (Hence: soft claiming cop) but there are way better targets and it won't clear him because the odds of GF are high.

you're assuming that my things I can see are coppy... you shouldn't nothing is ever that simple.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If you can see things and use it on him I will Email you a vid of me punching you in the face.

Not only has he been trying to draw a cop view like a MOFO (Hence: soft claiming cop) but there are way better targets and it won't clear him because the odds of GF are high.

you're assuming that my things I can see are coppy... you shouldn't nothing is ever that simple.

There's a wolf power to invalidate every town power.  Nothing can't be beaten.  

Silvertongue, Godfather, Don, nexus, invulnerable, the list goes on

Can we lunch Turin before me? XD

The issue I'm running into is that because we couldn't get a lynch to go through and because I def have limited time to live in this game I have to prioritize things and I don't think this group will lynch Turin without me.

So it's really irksome.  Now I have to freaking pick which of you to advocate for and hope the rest of the town figures out to do the rest.  

Still waiting on a few moves, sorry!

Also, I'm about to leave for work, and am catching up with a friend after work, but I will try to pop in in-between and get the next phase started if possible

See you guys tonight!!

my head hurts.... reading 57 pages of mafia will do that.

So, my first reads from page 15 were these:

Darthe

Eldrick

seph

Ithi

dice

Ley

Turin

Mashiara

Firebird

Zander

Jon Snow

Hallia

TMD

RTE

Now, i'm glad i got Eldrick right, and after reading all those [censored] pages, i ended up with this:

Darthe

Mashiara

Ley

Definatelty not WTL any of these 3. Towniest players in the game

Ithi BFG

dice

Zander

Jon Snow

These players don't look too bad, imo. But not good enough not to be 100% cleared

TMD: can't really decide where to put him yet

Seph :down the list because he posting seemed to have changed to me

Turin

EP

RTE

The bottom three strike me as off, don't like their gameplay throughout the entire game.

Hallia 3rd party claim

i'll buy it for now, we'll see

FTR: no, i'm not going to elaborate any of this: This is an impression i have of the players. Not going to quote through dozens of pages of game. This is my day off, i could do plenty of things, but i'm trying to catch up. As Turin would say: Deal with it

I hate this list because it looks like Thane knows he should be at the bottom but knows he can't say that so he had to throw his reads off to compensate.

We are lynching Thane tomorrow

frankly, i'm being honest about my opinion here. I should place myself as blue, confirmed town, but i don't have to convince myself. I have to convince you. And putting yourself in a reads list is quite silly.... but can be funny

No. how do you get to bastard modding from what I said? You very mad about these character claims. I have a theory but it needs some verification.

About the phone thing. Even if it shuts off and I reopened the window it doesn't auto refresh. So whatever.

BTW, I started this at 7:10 ish and got distracted and came back to finish.

I get bastard modding from what you said because AH has straight up said that pokemon are distributed randomly, but you claim that you can get alignment from pokemon. Bastard modding = a lying mod. Therefore, a mod saying pokemon have been distributed randomly when they haven't = bastard modding.

I have this rule that there is always a wolf on the first page.

On page one we have posts from Darthe, Eldrick, Seph, John Snow, Zander and Turin.

Where's the wolf guys?

I wanted to say Turin, but you already got to that, I saw.

The theory put forth by EP was very specific. That the three starter pokemon of THIS generation would be in the game and be town. I didn't get what he was talking about for a while cause I don't really know pokemon. It wasn't until I googled my pokemon and saw cyandequil listed alongside chikorita that I saw it. I haven't been cc'd either. Plus there is actual evidence that backs my claim.

So is pikachu part of this group? Or is he from earlier like say hmmmm jigglypuff?

Pikachu is a weird case, in the show he was Ash's starter because Ash showed up to the lab late. In games Pikachu is Gen 1 Yellow version's only starter. For the record Gen 1 is the only generation to have a game that was so much different than the others. Every other generation if there was a third game it was just visually update with a few new features, (like Crystal in Gen 2 Emerald in gen 3, and Platinum in Gen 4.) Gen 5 just had sequels with Black 2 and White 2, and we are currently in Gen 6.

Hm. The pokemon of the main character of every single season. Now THAT pokemon is likely to be mafia, right?

/sarcasm mode

(by the way, you do realize the series are better known and older than the games, don't you?)

Can we lunch Turin before me? XD

I'm ok with Turin dying before you.

Darthe

Eldrick

seph

Ithi

dice

Ley

Turin

Mashiara

Firebird

Zander

Jon Snow

Hallia

TMD

RTE

Now, i'm glad i got Eldrick right, and after reading all those [censored] pages, i ended up with this:

Darthe

Mashiara

Ley

Ithi BFG

dice

Zander

Jon Snow

These players don't look too bad, imo. But not good enough not to be 100% cleared

Turin

EP

RTE

The bottom three strike me as off, don't like their gameplay throughout the entire game.

Hallia 3rd party claim

FTR: no, i'm not going to elaborate any of this: This is an impression i have of the players. Not going to quote through dozens of pages of game. This is my day off, i could do plenty of things, but i'm trying to catch up. As Turin would say: Deal with it

I hate this list because it looks like Thane knows he should be at the bottom but knows he can't say that so he had to throw his reads off to compensate.

frankly, i'm being honest about my opinion here. I should place myself as blue, confirmed town, but i don't have to convince myself. I have to convince you. And putting yourself in a reads list is quite silly.... but can be funny

That's really strangely stated

Still waiting on a few moves, sorry!

Also, I'm about to leave for work, and am catching up with a friend after work, but I will try to pop in in-between and get the next phase started if possible

See you guys tonight!!

i got a few for you...

balletbingocallcards.jpg

Darthe

Eldrick

seph

Ithi

dice

Ley

Turin

Mashiara

Firebird

Zander

Jon Snow

Hallia

TMD

RTE

Darthe

Mashiara

Ley

Ithi BFG

dice

Zander

Jon Snow

Turin

EP

RTE

Hallia 3rd party claim

If you want to use an understatement, yes...

Darthe

Eldrick

seph

Ithi

dice

Ley

Turin

Mashiara

Firebird

Zander

Jon Snow

Hallia

TMD

RTE

Darthe

Mashiara

Ley

Ithi BFG

dice

Zander

Jon Snow

Turin

EP

RTE

Hallia 3rd party claim

it's been a long day, and i lack caffeine... pardon my french

I had already submitted. :(

Are you a miller or something? That is the only thing that makes enough sense for you to say something like that.

Are you a miller or something? That is the only thing that makes enough sense for you to say something like that.

Not as simple as that.

Okay, in big bold letters

WE ARE OFFICIALLY ENDING THIS WITH TURIN. SOFT CLAIMED COP, NOW HINTING MILLER, TRYING TO CLEAR HIMSELF WITH CHARACTER CLAIMS, WORKING WITH 3P, ACTIVELY CONTRADICTING HIMSELF ON THREAD, HOW MUCH MORE DO YOU ALL NEED?

You may copy/paste this tomorrow: [v] Turin [/v]

This is total bs Darthe.

I.never soft claimed cop. I.never soft claimed miller. I thought of a way to confirm hallia move this morning in a way that will be 100% IMO and proposed it.

Bottom line. Go away. You are not helping.

If I get lynched this game town deserves to lose. Period.

Well, Turin, 100% in your opinion is 0% in other people's opinions, because most think that it's either Hallia 3rd party and you mafia or you both mafia.

And... Look at that PERFECT example of a fallacy. "If I get lynched this game town deserves to lose. Period." That's what they call removing the other option. You're giving us two options: Letting you live and not deserve or lose, or killing you and deserving to lose. Of course, no one wants to "deserve to lose" and therefore, you are ELIMINATING THE POSSIBILITY OF YOUR LYNCH, not through arguments, but through some random fallacy.

If I needed any more reason to lynch you together with the way you play (not being constructive, not listening to arguments, making straw case after straw case but refusing to look at logic, tunneling like a friggin' bore in the Mont Blanc), then this is it.

so, i know i haven't been around in the game, and perhaps i missed it during the reading i did today, but here's what i think:

Pokemons can be for anybody. I don't assume a certain pokemon is from a certain alignment. All depends on the trainer imo

Ley. Quote me where she said that pokemon were randomly disrributed.

She can't say that they are definitely alignment indicative cause that breaks the game.

Come on. Think.

I already did, but because you apparently don't read the game thread, here it is again, quoted straight from the sign-up thread. Now please act like you can actually accept something that is different from what you first thought was the case.

1) Yes we'll still get coroner reports even if majority isn't reached

2) Pokemon will be assigned at random from a pool I have selected. Hopefully the gods of random take your preferences into consideration :P

Not as simple as that.

I believe that you'd not fake that RTE read unless you're a wolf with him (unlikely).  I also have you as town.  

Ley isn't a wolf here I don't think.  He generally tries to involve himself with things more as a wolf, actively attempting to manipulate situations.  Could be too early to really develop that read but he def has a D1 pass from me.  

Similarly EP is being perfectly obstinate but he is pure town this game and I'll fight for that read.  He presents his thoughts as he has them and you can clearly follow them down the thread (mostly, which is a lot for EP).  

You're right about your Dice read imo.  Seph too.

Zander could be a wolf but he has done this in every single game he was in and flips town each time so I am not giving that weight yet.  

Thane I'd like to see more on if you want to pursue that.  

I'ma lynch you if you clear the Ithi slot for being Ithi.  It'll irk me and increases your wolfiness by at least 40%

Bold: You use  a double negative there Darthe. It reads like you are saying you really do think Ley is mafia. The follow up actually supports that line of thought. He is trying to manipulate the discussion about mafia NKs. It is too early and not productive at this point. Also, We as town will never know for sure what the mechanic is until the game is over. 

EP could be bias so I am trying to not push too much there. There were a few things that he said I disagree with completely.

Zander, It will get used and it felt like it was to me. I am keeping an eye on him. He kinda vanished for him anyway when he was a hot topic. 

I said Thane was the weakest. It just doesn't ring true to me. 

Ithi was being Ithi. And therefore Town. It wasn't because who she is, it is how she played. I'm not giving out my Ithi reads anymore I think. It causes nothing but trouble. Besides she isn't in the game anymore. I guess we will have to wait until that slot gets replaced.  Oh and I don't think I'm getting lynched this game. Just a feeling. Killed is likely, but not lynched.

Darthe, did you notie the difference between my list and John's? Simple yes or no.

I'm pretty sure that Snow is mafia. 

If there are five wolves in a non-multiball 15p game sub me.

There should never ever be more than four on a team in this setup.

Where is this coming from?

Oh and I have it in my list that Turin and RTE are green based on Turin being town and giving a read he wouldn't fake unless they are a team (that was a good meta analysis) of RTE.

This means that if Turin is a wolf RTE prob is with him.  Thought that should be out there.

What does it mean when I flip town? 

Sure.  Good turin case hits everything sketchy about him so far IMO unvote vote Turin

Let's see where this goes.

Most likely nowhere. I told JS I'm not getting lynched this game. I meant it. You should really be looking elsewhere. 

Ley where did you go?  

Here I am. Go Chikorita.

152Chikorita_OS_anime.png

Gladiator is more likely a mafia role. IMO. Especially if it is not percentage based. All of my moves are percentage based.

Darthe is Gladiator your only ability? provided it isn't  lie?

Here comes the twist.  

Am I gonna fall from your constant 2-3 highest townie to a wolf now?  Good luck making that seem genuine.

I KNOW I'm town so if you are going to make such a stupid move then I can only assume you are mafia. 

BTW, you are projecting as you have been constantly saying I was town even while you were voting me off and on. 

Like I said, Town will decide who is more valuable. A reckless gladiator or me. I'm not claiming until this is confirmed. Even my full claim is bad for town, but I will give it if AH says this is legit.

Guys... On Jan 26, 1998 I learned from Bill Clinton that some acts aren't sex.  

Full claim: Dragonite, town gladiator

GLADIATE TURIN

Dumbest move ever.  I guess we wait for AH to find out if Darthe is Lying again. I think he is because Gladiator would be a day action and it has already been confirmed that all moves are NIGHT ACTIONS.

But you wanna thunderdome me, I'm  game  cupcake. The worst thing that happens is that I die now and you are outed for what you are. 

If you only have a single action that is a day action I think you just outed yourself as mafia.  

This is essentially no contest.  Sorry, not sorry.

If you are town you should be sorry. I am doubting that at present. I am also doubting that you are telling the truth. 

If AH says this is a go you will have my full claim and then town will decide who is more valuable to town. 

We didn't have an N0 peek but because that's not a thing this game but it doesn't matter because I'm a day cop and got an innocent result on Ithi just now.

Looking back, surprised I missed it. Thoughts on this?

It's to back his attempt to lead town. I'll explain more on this when I get home.

I wanna get back to this. Why did you think it was a bad thing for Darthe to lead the town? did you have a mafia read on him independent of his town leading attempts? I don't see anything other than a little bit of a "gut feel".  I haven't seen him trying to put himself above the fray. He may be playing it cool as far as that goes but it isn't looking that way presently. 

I know that you have calmed your gut . Do you think it a good idea to let him lead the town now?

According to Turin the above in bold would be a wolf tell for me as he says here.  Apparently trying to act as if you're unlynchable due to ___ reasons on D1 is scummy to him which is fine for someone to think.  However...

I'm already town now so how about NO?

Ugh god stop trying to confirm yourself.  

Oh cause that is your thing, right? 

Didn't you give me credit for not doing that a few pages ago?  You're fitting your argument to the thread at any given moment.

No I'm throwing your snark back at you. and using your schtick. You must think it is valid because you use it for yourself quite frequently.  Okay off to grab JS quotes.

Turin does it at the beginning of this quote nest, I call him on it, he gets snarky, I point out that that is inconsistent and now he covers.

Clear conflicts in presentation and shifting your opinion to the moment that it best suits you = wolfing.  

Distracting people seems like a Wolfy thing to do. It takes away potential heat from scum

He basically used theme knowledge to clear 3 people. that is 20% of the game. PoE to find mafia just got considerably smaller.

You might want to help lynch Snow. I think he is the only other viable train ATM. 

It hasn't really even started yet. Right now it is just Darthe being #FULLDARTHE.

But it isn't.  Let's pretend that I am faking this.

You're clearly trying to back off of a claim and stall in general, Hally is being odder than ever, EP has had great reactions, John Snow behaved townie.

All great.  

And you're gonna die so there's that too.  

I'm backing off of nothing. I'm not giving mafia my full claim until it is required. You just gotta wait a little longer. You trying to push your agenda now. JS is mafia. Hallia is most likely town. EP is almost definitely town. 

If I die Town will have to avenge me. Maybe then they will lynch JS and after that you.  Two for one seems pretty fair to me. 

Today, despite all of the above, I have learned from Turin that soft hints, wolfing out and flaming threads don't constitute wolf behavior.

Remember today.  Remember 5/14/2015

Okay. She said it in the sign up thread. Anyone wanna claim meowth or another of the team rocket pokemon?

you using a lot of buzzwords without really backing them up.

They are my opinions and I will give them. You disagree, explain why. Oh, because others think I'm scummy isn't s valid reason.

This is for Ley if it isn't obvious.

And I just found out I am leaving for Texas today. Joy.

Archived