DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Pokemon Mafia IV: The Mystery of Heart Island--GAME OVER--TEAM ROCKET WIN

Aiel Heart

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lol I'm not even a vig.  Guessing EP is but he can't keep his role secret to save his life anyhow so we/we.

I'm really the doc and I'm protecting Turin.  Cop is cop no matter how derp.

Don't you, EP, and Ley all have him as scum though?

I don't want to game AH, but she said that a Townie was going to die anyway. Can we assume that means Hallia is Town?

incorrect.

OR AM I !?

deffinately not

I wanted to post a picture of Jigglypuff with a sharpie but it won't let me on mobile ><

no sharpies, I dunno why I quoted this post but there.

Lol I'm not even a vig.  Guessing EP is but he can't keep his role secret to save his life anyhow so we/we.

I'm actually not a Vig Water Gun is my least accurate move, but what I really am is a secret. Come at me bros.

Don't you, EP, and Ley all have him as scum though?

no not presently

As recompense I request 12-18 hour nights for forever and 72 hour days plz

I just saw you have 48 hour nights.

Mod 2 mod that's a no go on modern DM.  I know it's been a bit AH but we stopped doing that because it causes people to quit games (seriously that became an issue).  

24 max plx

Why did you not mention this in the SIGN UP THREAD where that rule was originally listed?

I don't want to change that in mid-phase, but the future nights will be 18 hours. 

NOOOOOO

Seriously I'ma go crazy from the wasted time this game.

You guys don't talk.

Deadline is Christmas.

Can't lynch wolves.

PR's aren't guaranteed to work.

Is this a troll game?  Be honest with me, what are we doing?

I'm CRYIN cause I met you, now I'm DYIN to forget you.

The Purpose Driven Townie says nothing about this.  I'm getting Stockholm syndrome.

[v] concede [/v]

No that's not right.  

[v] wolves [/v]

Better.

Wait.

Do I need to unvote first?

Surely the mod'll count it.

Yeah that seems right...

She won't will she?

Bollocks.

[unvote].

Darthe:

tumblr_njmqdgeYeM1s2t3f7o1_250.gif

Okay.  I vigged myself.  Submitted.  

Doc protect me?  

how about: no?

i have to catch up, been only skimming...

i trust our mods decision. Mod is god, after all.  

Awww thank you. 

Btw, we're over 2/3 of the way there now. Only a few more night actions!

All right, this game went absolutely batcrazy this night. Spent nearly two hours just reading up... For like 8 hours of posting.

Ley, I'm not quoting that monsterous thing. I will just reply.

First part:

just because your set of moves are all possible in a basic game (which you yourself have admitted this isn't) doesn't mean everyone's is the same. with your skill set being 40% or less that would make you the equivalent of a goon IMO. And your entire line of questioning here is a giant role fish. I might even give you something because I'm feeling reckless. Sure let's both do a full reveal. I'm in if you are. My reveal will be worse for town I'm sure but what the heck. You are wrong BTW, claiming will prove that you are willing to take a stance on what you can do and by extension what you cannot do. I can do a lot. You say you can't do much. So if you start coming up with amazing results maybe we question you. if I don't do anything then maybe they question me. You seem to have a lot of strong convictions about what is and isn't possible in this game. More than I think you should have from looking at just your role PM. As for roles on one person, I have 2 that would be considered basic and 2 that would be considered advanced IMO. 

I did not ignore your statement about having it both ways. I clearly stated that I thought you mafia because to start that discussion from a town POV would be ridiculously bad. You say you aren't that bad so you must be mafia.

Next: 

Darthe is talking about Ithi and his ability to read her. RTE is NOT talking about Ithi. You position that you fail to see this is awful. RTE is clearly continuing a thought he had from his previous posting. 

Final:

Nice attempt at discrediting me. Problem is that if you somehow manage to get me lynched (I still don't see it happening). You and your team will have to reveal yourselves. 

Ley, If I'm so bad, why aren't you voting me?

1.) I'm not voting you because you may be bad, but Hallia's worse. And on top of that everyone else agrees Hallia should go, even you bussed her.

2.) Anyways, because nearly my full set of moves is possible in a basic game, that GROSSLY indicates there are more people with said moves. I'm not going to reveal, simply because I don't believe you're town. Just not anywhere. Your WHOLE posting last night was contradictionary, grasping at straws and generally inconsistent. The only thing you do better than Hally is that you're not trying to make people forget about you by not replying to accusations made to you. Your replies to them, however, don't make me think otherwise, nor does your straw case at Snow.

3.) Also, are you claiming RTE's continuing a read from 15+ minutes before, without NAMING THE PERSON HE WAS THINKING ABOUT, while there has BEEN A POST ABOUT SOMEONE ELSE in between?

Hence drop the talk of chars?

It's just as easy that the mod would leave one as a scum safe claim.

4.) Why. Don't. You. All. Just. Pay. Some. Goddamn. Attention.

As I already mentioned and even QUOTED before, AH said in the sign-up thread that the pokemon you have IS NOT AN INDICATION OF ALIGNMENT!

Jigglypuff will never be mafia.

No? See above post. Or your own PM.

here we go. spoilered for size

(removed the spoiler because, despite it only being two posts, both had quite a bit of quotes; click on the link if you want to know exacly what the replies were (I accidentally removed those too and when I realized I didn't have enough memery to undo it back))

Sorry it took a while. There were too many quotes so had to chop it up. Plus attend to some other things.

I will continue shortly.

5.) Are you seriously calling that a case? You used two posts and even then you're making a false accusation and have to resort to meta based on exactly ONE game.

This bugs me. Dice is complaining that the Snow lynch has stalled, but unvoted him a couple of days ago, (VC still has him voting Snow though).

I called it a hint because he didn't outright say his pokemon was Cyndaquil, whether I read it as a hint or claim is like the difference between green apples and red apples.

For the record his exact words were "I choose you Cyndaquil" that's a hint at best.

However good attempt at distracting. drawing the topic off issues of relevance to debate claim vs hint and trying to discredit Eld's claim/hint what-have you by speculating the number of pokemon in the game. Cyndaquil would be a ballsy fake claim considering it's a starter pokemon.

So one thing hasnt changed. You still miss the point. Im not  discrediting Eldrickj at all. I said flat out I thought he claimed.

Im looking at YOU.

Okay here's my reasoning on why I voted for Hallia, The first 2 quotes are of Eld's very poor choice of game start that has beginner written all over it.

cyndaquil.jpg

Cyndaquil, I choose you.

Cmon buddy, let's go find us some team rocket.

I read the second post as him claiming to have Cyndaquil, which I have a very high reason to believe is in this game. Again a very rookie mistake that I comment on below in the bold.

Ive cut this thing up to get at the bit i wanted

The red is why im looking at you. I wanted to know WHY you have a high reason to believe Cyndaquill is in this game.  

You explained why you thought that and that was fine. but then you went and twisted things.

My questions were aimed at you. About why YOU were saying what you were saying.

I never discredited eldrick. 

and in a POKEMON game doesn't it seem obvious that some one saying "I choose You  name of pokemon"  woulde be a claim done thematically?

unvote

vote EP

IN THE PROCESS OF REPLACING ELDRICK

BFG is now Ithi/cory. I'm removing the vote that had been voted and resetting her back to not voting 

Day 1 Votecount -- with 15 alive, it takes 8 to lynch

Zander (1)  -- seph

John Snow (5) -- Zander, dice, Hallia, Turin, TMD

Hallia (3) -- Firebird, RTE, Ley

Turin (2) -- John Snow, Darthe

Not voting: Mashiara, Eldrick, Thane, BFG

Countdown

6.) That... Is disturbing, I guess you could say. Reeks like looking at vote count to remember who he was pushing. And therefore it reeks of mafia.

If it'll help, my cop effectiveness is 80.

7.) Yeah, sure. Of course a cop's effectiveness will be 80% while I have a doc, for example, with only 40%. You're dead.

1. Your talking rubbish. Underline. Why does it matter what everyone else thinks? that is Baaaaaaaaaaaah'd play. Bolded: Explain how I ever bussed Hallia? You have your head so far up JS that you believe all of his lies. I had Hallia as town until she claimed 3p. I NEVER voted her. I did say that I doubt her cop claim for a couple of reasons. EP may have relieved part of it. I could even be wrong about the rest of it. She will most likely be resolved tonight anyway.

2. Fair enough yours may very well be. Mine aren't. period. It could be just the way the random allocation went. I don't know. Those other things are your opinion. If you don't like what I'm saying about Snow then please point out my errors. Right now you are just saying  "ooh that's bad." Explain why you think it's bad. Maybe you will convince me you are right. Doubt it but maybe. 

3. If you can't follow that then I am not going to try to explain it again. To me it was obvious who RTE was talking about in that sequence. You don't see it. That's on you.

4. Why you so MAD? chill out Francis. You believe what you want about who is what. I am merely using history to form my own opinions. I think others are doing the same. Your stance here is coming off like mad mafia upset that he didn't get a safe fakeclaim. More so do to the level of vitriol. You can merely state what you think. Other people may think something else. Lemme ask you this: After Eldrick flipped with the Pokemon he said he had does it seem more or less likely that the other two starters are town?

5. I was very frustrated in that I was repeating my case and then there were too many quoted sections which meant half of it went away to be redone. Then even though I only quoted 1 of John's posts it told me I had too many quoted blocks. Which irritated me even more. And then Darthe decided it would be a good time to Fake Gladiate me. So If I live and I have time I will try to recap my case on JS. Probably without quotes. Maybe I will link to them.

6. That is a huuuuuuge stretch. Like Mr. Fantastic even. To me it looks like Dice going on a rant and emo voting someone for something he noticed. Then just forgetting to unvote/revote JS. 

7. Get it through your head that everyone will not have the same top percentage on their moves. Is this Doc the one you later said is a self protect only? That seems like an odd move for Pikachu to have. But I know very little about any Pokemon. Since you have already given out the description and the percentage would you care to give the name of the move? Perhaps you are correct and someone else can verify that it is exactly as you say it is.

And I'm gonna post a general list of reads, from town to scum:

Eld (now replaced)

Darthe

BFG

EP

John

Mash

Seph

Zander

Thane

TMD

RTE

Turin

Hallia

I'm expecting the bottom three to be the mafia team together with someone from the four just above, but as the game continues changes may of course happen.

I'm guessing you are at best 1/3 for finding mafia in that group.  I know I'm town, Hallia claimed 3p (which I think is most likely what he will flip). So I guess you have your hopes on RTE. I have had him as town but the next post after this one has me doubting somewhat.

to self

am back on page 46 and want to look at something hally said

To players

ive been pretty useless so far. Im fighting my 4th day of migraine and am working too so i have suxed. Sorry.

@BFG I voted EP early when we were arguing.  .I thought I unvoted him. I thought i was voting Snow. Also to point out its possible to find a train stalling sus even if you arnt on it. tho i thought i was lol

Took a fair bit of time to catch up but I got there.

Nothing really came out of Darthe and Turin. I still feel good about Turin, that exchange didn't change that. Think he reacted well.

Hally is third party. My vote isn't moving. 

Seph and Mashi are playing as I would expect from new players, Zander playing with a bit more experience, I saw his potential last game so not surprised.. Of the three, I have Mashi as town and other two as null.

I'm still not sure about JS but that's a problem for tomorrow where hopefully we'll have at least a bit more information. EP and Darthe look town to me. Ley is still derptastic. BFG is doing her thing, which doesn't clear her but she has been helpful. Town lean. Subsequently she made a good point about Dice, who's doing his best to post without contributing much or voting effectively I think. Thane is on my scum list at this point. Personally I think we have more of a rookie scum team this game with one deep wolf, at most two wolves. 

Okay let's see what your reads are based on your recap:

Turin - Town

Hallia - 3p but says gotta go. I am not sure that if you believe her as 3p survivor that your kneejerk reaction should be to want her insta-lynched.

Seph  - null. Acting like he would expect from a new player. Seph isn't really that new anymore. 

Mashi - town. Acting as he would expect from a new player. 

Zander - null. Acting more experienced. In what way is he acting more experienced than say Seph?

JS - not sure??? Gun to head?

EP - town. 

Darthe  - town

Ley - Derptastic. I am assuming that you mean he is derp town?

BFG - doing her thing (she likes to post it, post it :smile: ) Town lean

Dice - doing his best to post without contributing or voting effectively. Does that equate to a mafia lean?

Thane - on the scum list.   

This was before AH killed Eldrick and ended day so RTE didn't have his flip to base anything off. He did not include him which I guess I can understand since he was in process of being replaced. He also didn't include TMD. Not sure why that would be other than TMD being very unmemorable so far.

Rookie scum team with one deep wolf, at most two wolves... What in the wide world of sports does that mean? 

I don't see how your list of reads matches with your conclusion. The only stated mafia read is Thane who is not a rookie and is not playing like a deep wolf at present. Please explain more. 

im doing what i can turin. If id been able to get at it i wouldve been voting Hallia. I dont believe her.

I'm not asking you for anything that I know of. I am asking Ley why he neglected to include you in his reads list? And for him to clarify where he has you currently.

Do you not believe her entire claim as in you think she is mafia? 

I'm not trying to grill you here. If your migraine has a grip on you then deal with that first. I am thankful I don't get them. 

Hydrate Dice, Hydrate.

I will go down swinging.

My moves:

Sing—Puts all target to sleep for that phase

Defense Curl—Any move used on target will be 10% less likely to be effective

Disable—Target will be unable to attack that night

Psychic—You are able to tell the alignment of the target (Cop)

I am helpful to town.  Stahhhhp.

look at the things she says her role does.

Theres like 3 Role role blocks plus a cop?  Im thinking she swapped alignment for Role.

I will go down swinging.

My moves:

Theres like 3 Role role blocks plus a cop?  Im thinking she swapped alignment for Role.

That is possible. Do you think she is mafia tho?

ok back.. turin driving sucks bro, and I am only driving a schwans tiny truck lol><

bring me some ice cream.

yes. i know they have loads of stuff.

Route driving is hard work. 

sure thing!

I will go down swinging.

My moves:

That is possible. Do you think she is mafia tho?

i can't tell if it's my eyes playing tricks on me or not, but it looks like parts of that information that Hallia posted was copy/paste, and part of it wasn't like words don't have toe whight highlighting around them.

Archived