DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Pokemon Mafia IV: The Mystery of Heart Island--GAME OVER--TEAM ROCKET WIN

Aiel Heart

ok back.. turin sucks 

Well that's just, like, your opinion man.

His reads do, I'll give you that.  And his doggedness to push entirely the wrong people is borderline TWTBAW.  

And his points generally use the kind of flawed logic I'd expect of a person who hasn't gotten more than a few hours of sleep each night for a week or two.

But I think he can be worked with until he gets vigged or pulls a wolf.  Either or.

I'd give it maybe tomorrow.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dice wolfy misrep was wolfy.

Sing - end night (essentially)

Defense curl - weak protective role

Disable - rb

Psychic - cop

Cop is prob honest save for the % which is a wash to guess at.  These are all good survivor roles, Hally just had the misfortune of catching the eye of a few town leaders early on this game and we were relentless because we had a ton of time to explore everything.

ok back.. turin sucks 

Well that's just, like, your opinion man.

His reads do, I'll give you that.  And his doggedness to push entirely the wrong people is borderline TWTBAW.  

And his points generally use the kind of flawed logic I'd expect of a person who hasn't gotten more than a few hours of sleep each night for a week or two.

But I think he can be worked with until he gets vigged or pulls a wolf.  Either or.

I'd give it maybe tomorrow.

and then.... you edit my POST [vote] DARTHE[vote] 

Dice wolfy misrep was wolfy.

Sing - end night (essentially)

Defense curl - weak protective role

Disable - rb

Psychic - cop

Cop is prob honest save for the % which is a wash to guess at.  These are all good survivor roles, Hally just had the misfortune of catching the eye of a few town leaders early on this game and we were relentless because we had a ton of time to explore everything.

I'd say I picked her off from her first post. Her initial response to Eld's posts was what tipped me off on her.

to self

am back on page 46 and want to look at something hally said

To players

ive been pretty useless so far. Im fighting my 4th day of migraine and am working too so i have suxed. Sorry.

@BFG I voted EP early when we were arguing.  .I thought I unvoted him. I thought i was voting Snow. Also to point out its possible to find a train stalling sus even if you arnt on it. tho i thought i was lol

Sorry to hear that, feel better!

As for the rest, hmmmmmmmm. Why did you think you'd uncoated? I think your posts prior to logging on concerned about Snows train were the conversation with EP?

(removed my post for the sake of not making too long posts, if you want to read what Turin replied to click on the link)

1. Your talking rubbish. Underline. Why does it matter what everyone else thinks? that is Baaaaaaaaaaaah'd play. Bolded: Explain how I ever bussed Hallia? You have your head so far up JS that you believe all of his lies. I had Hallia as town until she claimed 3p. I NEVER voted her. I did say that I doubt her cop claim for a couple of reasons. EP may have relieved part of it. I could even be wrong about the rest of it. She will most likely be resolved tonight anyway.

2. Fair enough yours may very well be. Mine aren't. period. It could be just the way the random allocation went. I don't know. Those other things are your opinion. If you don't like what I'm saying about Snow then please point out my errors. Right now you are just saying  "ooh that's bad." Explain why you think it's bad. Maybe you will convince me you are right. Doubt it but maybe. 

3. If you can't follow that then I am not going to try to explain it again. To me it was obvious who RTE was talking about in that sequence. You don't see it. That's on you.

4. Why you so MAD? chill out Francis. You believe what you want about who is what. I am merely using history to form my own opinions. I think others are doing the same. Your stance here is coming off like mad mafia upset that he didn't get a safe fakeclaim. More so do to the level of vitriol. You can merely state what you think. Other people may think something else. Lemme ask you this: After Eldrick flipped with the Pokemon he said he had does it seem more or less likely that the other two starters are town?

5. I was very frustrated in that I was repeating my case and then there were too many quoted sections which meant half of it went away to be redone. Then even though I only quoted 1 of John's posts it told me I had too many quoted blocks. Which irritated me even more. And then Darthe decided it would be a good time to Fake Gladiate me. So If I live and I have time I will try to recap my case on JS. Probably without quotes. Maybe I will link to them.

6. That is a huuuuuuge stretch. Like Mr. Fantastic even. To me it looks like Dice going on a rant and emo voting someone for something he noticed. Then just forgetting to unvote/revote JS. 

7. Get it through your head that everyone will not have the same top percentage on their moves. Is this Doc the one you later said is a self protect only? That seems like an odd move for Pikachu to have. But I know very little about any Pokemon. Since you have already given out the description and the percentage would you care to give the name of the move? Perhaps you are correct and someone else can verify that it is exactly as you say it is.

1. It matters what everyone else thinks because we need to get a majority by the end of the day. Obviously. I thought you were a mafia veteran? And you bussed Hallia by not defending her anymore after her reveal. Apparently you realized that she couldn't be saved and that defending her even more would look bad for you.

2. I replied on your Snow case later on.

3. Well allright. You have to concede though, that it looks weird that he continues his same line of thought after a break of 15 minutes and pays no attention to the post in between.

4. I'm not "believing" anything, I'm paying attention and KNOWING something. Do you REALLY ask me to quote WORD OF MOD for a second time because you're not believing it AND too lazy to look it up yourself?

5. The easiest way to get less quotes is to remove nested quotes. For next time.

6. It's not a huge stretch. If you forget where your vote is, you're not paying attention either way. Considering he has migraine though, I suppose it can be excused. I don't have it myself, but I do know how little people can do when they have it.

7. Yes, the Doc is the one that turned out to be self-protect only. The move is called Double Team, and it has a 40% chance to work and reduces the chance of attackv on me working by 20%.

And I'll admit that I'm a bit angry, but that's because I constantly feel like you're just not even TRYING to see things. Also, for a large part me, Darthe, Snow and EP (and maybe others, but us four off the top of my head) agree about our reads, while you have a radically different list. What do you think of that? Do you think we have a point, or do you think we're wrong with our reads together?

Leyrann, Why is Dice NOT on your list? Where does he fit in it?

Why was Eldrick your top townie? 

Dice is not on my list because I forgot him despite triple-checking. He would, knowing that his voting mistake can be excused, probably belong at the bottom of town or the top of null.

Eldrick was my top townie because I could not see that conversation coming from a scum, compared with his statement he was happy to be town, which sounded (and was) genuine. He was the only one I didn't consider a possibility for scum anymore.

i cant help it if you are wrong Darthe

That is not a good defense.

that is not a defense at all it's like all his Linemen went home and left the quarterback to play alone.

Pretty much

I dont have to defend it. I think she's mafia and i think Darthe is wrong and its night.

@BFG cause I thought I voted him. Right now i cant think why  the last week has kinda blurred together.

Hope you feel better soon (or do you already?).

1. Bussed by not defending? LMAO.

3. Not if you are on mobile. I have to manually refresh. so if he looked, posted, thought morer posted again without refreshing it could be missed. Happens to me frequently.

4.That line has been in rules for a long time. Usually in games that CAN BE GAMED. That's all I'm saying about that.

If there are a group of people that all agree about there reads you can usually be assured that one of them is a wolf. Probably that one if the universal reads is wrong too.

Okay on dice. On Eldrick I guess we will have to agree to disagree. I pretty much only had him town dur to his claim as it is in.line with mine.

my head hurts.... reading 57 pages of mafia will do that.

So, my first reads from page 15 were these:

Darthe

Eldrick

seph

Ithi
 dice
 Ley

Turin

Mashiara

Firebird

Zander

Jon Snow

Hallia

TMD

RTE

Now, i'm glad i got Eldrick right, and after reading all those [censored] pages, i ended up with this:

Darthe

Mashiara

Ley

Definatelty not WTL any of these 3. Towniest players in the game

Ithi BFG
dice

Zander

Jon Snow

These players don't look too bad, imo. But not good enough not to be 100% cleared

TMD: can't really decide where to put him yet

Seph :down the list because he posting seemed to have changed to me

Turin

EP

RTE

The bottom three strike me as off, don't like their gameplay throughout the entire game.

Hallia 3rd party claim

i'll buy it for now, we'll see

FTR: no, i'm not going to elaborate any of this: This is an impression i have of the players. Not going to quote through dozens of pages of game. This is my day off, i could do plenty of things, but i'm trying to catch up. As Turin would say: Deal with it

1. Bussed by not defending? LMAO.

3. Not if you are on mobile. I have to manually refresh. so if he looked, posted, thought morer posted again without refreshing it could be missed. Happens to me frequently.

4.That line has been in rules for a long time. Usually in games that CAN BE GAMED. That's all I'm saying about that.

If there are a group of people that all agree about there reads you can usually be assured that one of them is a wolf. Probably that one if the universal reads is wrong too.

Okay on dice. On Eldrick I guess we will have to agree to disagree. I pretty much only had him town dur to his claim as it is in.line with mine.

1. All right, whatever. To me it looked like you thought, up to that moment, you could save her, and then not anymore.

3. But your mobile doesn't stay on for 15 minutes. And if you look without refreshing, then WHY ARE YOU EVEN LOOKING?

4. So basically you're saying "AH is bastard modding"? Either way, I claimed friggin' PIKACHU. If you don't believe the pokemons are distributed randomly, you WILL have to see that as a convincing town claim, considering no one counterclaimed.

No. how do you get to bastard modding from what I said? You very mad about these character claims. I have a theory but it needs some verification.

About the phone thing. Even if it shuts off and I reopened the window it doesn't auto refresh. So whatever.

BTW, I started this at 7:10 ish and got distracted and came back to finish.

The theory put forth by EP was very specific. That the three starter pokemon of THIS generation would be in the game and be town. I didn't get what he was talking about for a while cause I don't really know pokemon. It wasn't until I googled my pokemon and saw cyandequil listed alongside chikorita that I saw it. I haven't been cc'd either. Plus there is actual evidence that backs my claim.

So is pikachu part of this group? Or is he from earlier like say hmmmm jigglypuff?

You guys are very caught up in the flavor of the game 

You know u <3 me. 24 is also common if it makes you more comfy, I'm just being difficult today

That first one's questionable. I'm hating your game at the moment. There are times when you aren't difficult?

Archived