DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Pokemon Mafia IV: The Mystery of Heart Island--GAME OVER--TEAM ROCKET WIN

Aiel Heart

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i asked a question and only one person answered.  like to give a few more minutes for anyone to respond to it.

if Hallia is claiming outright third party then that means she is 100% not a town player, now whether her claim of 3rd party is accurate or not has no bearing on the fact that she is not town. If she lied about being 3rd party then she is mafia. It'd be better to do away with Hallia and look back at who was defending her throughout the game for possible mafia reads if she is 3rd party, but if she is mafia then there is a whole lot more information plus a death of a mafia.

QFFT

Town list

Ley- I feel like he is my strongest town read

Darthe- leading the town, his gladiator was a obvious fake claim that had good reactions.

Not 100% on your turin call.

Ep- I have like his entire game

BFG - keeping this slot here. Bfg came in swinging.

Mash- I feel like I understand mash when struggling, I am still there as well. Has Good reads, but is unsure of themselves

Null

Rte- I misunderstood his post, I think some of us did. I read it as I first stated even when I went back. Trying to look at his posts without that thought.

Dice- I would really like to see more of you dice.

Mixed

John snow- think the omgus was scummy it's what he did to me last game. I like his posts more. He hasn't been contradicting himself here.

Turin- I felt he was overreacting a bit with darthe, I think he was frustrated.

TMD-I need to iso him to get a better feeling.

Hallia 3p think my question was ignored.

Mafia

Zander- I would to see some reads from him, or game solving.

Thane I didn't like when asked for reasons he gave a poor excuse imo. Should of been able to say something off his head at least.

Eldrick- his claiming of town early bothered me. I did not like the role fishing. (Is he still here)

The mafia are not in any order.

The town null and mixed feeling I tried to put in order, could probably move some up or down a spot.

I don't see the point in waiting on hallia until day. Everyone agrees 3p is dangerous to town. If everyone thinks hallia is a lying 3p I do not feel like I can trust that.

Will.be voting there when I go to bed here shortly.

Archived