• Last Reply

Day 1 Votecount -- with 15 alive, it takes 8 to lynch
John Snow (4) -- Zander, Turin, TMD, Hallia
Hallia (5) -- RTE, Ley, Darthe, John Snow, Firebird
Firebird (1) -- dice

Not voting: Mashiara, Eldrick, Thane, seph BFG

Countdown

• Community Administrator

Turin you've been certain I was a wolf for a bit now but you aren't coming at me.

I find that decidedly wolflike of you.

i'm still trying to decide if you are a wolf or just playing extremely foolishly. I am more confident that JS is a wolf and would prefer his lynch to anyone. FTR I have doubts about Hallia's claim. The cop part in particular. I would like to see if her percentages resemble mine. 

So you think that her claim is BS and still don't want to lynch her? Feels like bussing to me. 

[unvote] [v]Hallia[/v]

That is just ridiculous. Way to misuse a buzzword.  How can no one see that you are spouting rubbish?  

I doubt that she is a cop. I see no reason to doubt she is third party. I think that YOU are MAFIA. I would rather lynch mafia than 3p today. 

I still have a day to try to get more votes on you. Keep this kind of stuff up and you will make it easier.

I think she's lying about the cop move. I think that the main reason she'd be lying is if the WHOLE claim was BS. I think it's possible that she's your teammate. 

Hence, Baguette.  :flamingsword:

So if she flips 3p? what you think then? I have reasons to believe that some of her claim is correct if she is in fact Jigglypuff. I see no way in heck that the cop part is true. First it doesn't make sense for a third party to have a cop view. Secondly it doesn't fit. I think it was Mashi that said that it wasn't a psychic Pokemon. 

You think it is possible that she is my teammate. Good luck with that. You should probably just kill me tonight. 

Do you have anything to say about your bussing faux-paus?

like I just said move types are irrelevant I have a move that I think doesn't make sense as well to prove my point on move types here is the pokemon wiki on Jigglypuff Jigglypuff can in fact use Psychic as it's a TM However third party Hallia is not town hallia

http://pokemon.wikia.com/wiki/Jigglypuff

You're right about Jigglypuff being able to learn Psychic.  That's something.  

• Community Administrator

I revoted Hallia Darthe when I saw she said third party. Oh guys remember how I said early game that Jigglypuff wouldn't be town? I need to go see who disagreed with my thought process.

Or it's possible that she saw you post that and then created her claim based on it?  Did someone mention that Team Rocket stole a Jigglypuff?  I'll go back and look that up.  

RTEs response to the Hallia/Ithi debate seemed frustrated townie to me.

Mashi is also looking to be town for independent thought.

Eldrick is null, setup talk is within his mafia range, claim is null (to me, at least for now), no idea what his town range is.

TMD unvote is almost twtbaw, probably town side of null.

Thane's absence is troubling, I noted a 'not here' post earlier with nothing to follow it up. Also not sure what to make of his 'questions' from early on, asking who Firebird was so apparently didn't notice EP posting or wonder who he was on the list, mafia side of null.

@Darthe, just keep telling yourself that.  

Vague means of trying to weaken player's status through making them look incompetent

That's in wolfing 101 by Darthe

You make yourself look incompetent. I am just trying to help you see it. Using your own logic you should be voting me if you thought I was really mafia and then dealing with Hallia tomorrow. Because with a wolf down you could afford a day off. 

That is whty I want JS lynched. He is most likely wolf. 

@EP, Survivor just has to live to the end game. If they live regardless if mafia or town win, they win.

Wolf post.  Survivor is essentially wolf at endgame and here on D1 you're advocating for her to live.

Hally 3p

Turin/???/??? wolves.

keep em coming

Moronic conclusion. I answered the question. Do you deny that is how the role works? I agree that at L-1 a survivor basically has to side with mafia. But if the mafia get caught before then then the survivor can be kept around. That is why I would rather lynch mafia. Hence Snow. Mafia are the ones that will always go along with a 3p lynch. 

TBH I don't know your stance on it. I prefer to lynch mafia first. Hallia needs to come truly clean tho right now. Hold nothing back. Basically explain everything about herself and play super town or she will be the lynch when there is a question mark.

Bold is contrary.  "Using your logic you should use my logic".

Turin wants to lynch potential mafia first.  I wanna lynch third party.  So he says to follow my own logic I should follow his logic.

Underline, bigger, exactly what I am talking about.  Town Turin doesn't do this but even if he did it's a direct -ev play that benefits wolves.  

0/10 post, you do not pass go, you do not collect $200, you lose, good day sir.

@seph--I have no idea what you are talking about (the last thing you did was unvote, right?)

I give somebody permission to bonk me on the head every tme I get a vote count wrong again!!!!

This is annoying me

We didn't have an N0 peek but because that's not a thing this game but it doesn't matter because I'm a day cop and got an innocent result on Ithi just now.

Looking back, surprised I missed it. Thoughts on this?

It's to back his attempt to lead town. I'll explain more on this when I get home.

I wanna get back to this. Why did you think it was a bad thing for Darthe to lead the town? did you have a mafia read on him independent of his town leading attempts? I don't see anything other than a little bit of a "gut feel".  I haven't seen him trying to put himself above the fray. He may be playing it cool as far as that goes but it isn't looking that way presently. 

I know that you have calmed your gut . Do you think it a good idea to let him lead the town now?

According to Turin the above in bold would be a wolf tell for me as he says here.  Apparently trying to act as if you're unlynchable due to ___ reasons on D1 is scummy to him which is fine for someone to think.  However...

I'm already town now so how about NO?

Ugh god stop trying to confirm yourself.

Oh cause that is your thing, right?

Didn't you give me credit for not doing that a few pages ago?  You're fitting your argument to the thread at any given moment.

No I'm throwing your snark back at you. and using your schtick. You must think it is valid because you use it for yourself quite frequently.  Okay off to grab JS quotes.

Turin does it at the beginning of this quote nest, I call him on it, he gets snarky, I point out that that is inconsistent and now he covers.

Clear conflicts in presentation and shifting your opinion to the moment that it best suits you = wolfing.

So much for skimming

Placeholder, I think this is the beginning of the Gladiator 'challenge' and I want to read that with a fresh head. I'll try to make it on tomorrow before work, but may not wake up in time. If not, I'll try to find signal at lunch and try mobile posting :)

Don't think the initial catch was good, hypocrisy doesn't equal mafia, but the reaction is strange.

How do you mark the difference between hypocrisy and abusing things when they work for you?  It's wolfy behavior.

Judging the entire behaviour. I'll be reading the Gladiator stuff tomorrow, hopefully that will help

I revoted Hallia Darthe when I saw she said third party. Oh guys remember how I said early game that Jigglypuff wouldn't be town? I need to go see who disagreed with my thought process.

Or it's possible that she saw you post that and then created her claim based on it?  Did someone mention that Team Rocket stole a Jigglypuff?  I'll go back and look that up.

Mash I highly doubt that will matter. So you believe the 3p claim or not?

Man Hence..-->Baguette is an old ass Darthe game meme.  I miss Smiley.

Hally claim irrelevant since she is 3p

WTH is bussing faux paus?

So your stance on 3p is lynch immediately? Just want to know. You are good at looking stuff up so do you have any evidence to back that up?

See below. Basically he misused the term bussing.

Turin you've been certain I was a wolf for a bit now but you aren't coming at me.

I find that decidedly wolflike of you.

i'm still trying to decide if you are a wolf or just playing extremely foolishly. I am more confident that JS is a wolf and would prefer his lynch to anyone. FTR I have doubts about Hallia's claim. The cop part in particular. I would like to see if her percentages resemble mine. 

So you think that her claim is BS and still don't want to lynch her? Feels like bussing to me.

[unvote] [v]Hallia[/v]

That is just ridiculous. Way to misuse a buzzword.  How can no one see that you are spouting rubbish?  

I doubt that she is a cop. I see no reason to doubt she is third party. I think that YOU are MAFIA. I would rather lynch mafia than 3p today. 

I still have a day to try to get more votes on you. Keep this kind of stuff up and you will make it easier.

I think she's lying about the cop move. I think that the main reason she'd be lying is if the WHOLE claim was BS. I think it's possible that she's your teammate. 

Hence, Baguette.  :flamingsword:

So if she flips 3p? what you think then? I have reasons to believe that some of her claim is correct if she is in fact Jigglypuff. I see no way in heck that the cop part is true. First it doesn't make sense for a third party to have a cop view. Secondly it doesn't fit. I think it was Mashi that said that it wasn't a psychic Pokemon. 

You think it is possible that she is my teammate. Good luck with that. You should probably just kill me tonight. 

Do you have anything to say about your bussing faux-paus?

He says that I am not believing part of her claim but still don't want to vote her. Then calls that Bussing. If I was bussing then I would be voting her. Just another in the long line of misused and misremembered things that he has said and done this game. 

The most blatant was that he FORGOT I was voting him AFTER he had posted about how it was an OMGUS vote. Come on. Just think about it.

We didn't have an N0 peek but because that's not a thing this game but it doesn't matter because I'm a day cop and got an innocent result on Ithi just now.

It's to back his attempt to lead town. I'll explain more on this when I get home.

I wanna get back to this. Why did you think it was a bad thing for Darthe to lead the town? did you have a mafia read on him independent of his town leading attempts? I don't see anything other than a little bit of a "gut feel".  I haven't seen him trying to put himself above the fray. He may be playing it cool as far as that goes but it isn't looking that way presently. 

I know that you have calmed your gut . Do you think it a good idea to let him lead the town now?

According to Turin the above in bold would be a wolf tell for me as he says here.  Apparently trying to act as if you're unlynchable due to ___ reasons on D1 is scummy to him which is fine for someone to think.  However...

Didn't you give me credit for not doing that a few pages ago?  You're fitting your argument to the thread at any given moment.

No I'm throwing your snark back at you. and using your schtick. You must think it is valid because you use it for yourself quite frequently.  Okay off to grab JS quotes.

Turin does it at the beginning of this quote nest, I call him on it, he gets snarky, I point out that that is inconsistent and now he covers.

Clear conflicts in presentation and shifting your opinion to the moment that it best suits you = wolfing.

So much for skimming

Placeholder, I think this is the beginning of the Gladiator 'challenge' and I want to read that with a fresh head. I'll try to make it on tomorrow before work, but may not wake up in time. If not, I'll try to find signal at lunch and try mobile posting :)

Don't think the initial catch was good, hypocrisy doesn't equal mafia, but the reaction is strange.

How do you mark the difference between hypocrisy and abusing things when they work for you?  It's wolfy behavior.

Judging the entire behaviour. I'll be reading the Gladiator stuff tomorrow, hopefully that will help

The lack of dead 3p's is aggravating me.

So much for skimming

The lack of dead 3p's is aggravating me.

I want to catch up first!

Turin taking the two in the bush (supposedly) over one in the hand is wolf behavior to a T.

@EP I called it dumb and stand by it being a wild guess.

it wasn't a wild guess. I have a ground based move as a water type pokemon.

odd, but we really need to coordinate water gun..

Archived