DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Pokemon Mafia IV: The Mystery of Heart Island--GAME OVER--TEAM ROCKET WIN

Aiel Heart

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@AH what's rule 10b I don't even see a 10a?

Unvote to revote I think.

This.

And also

Heart was reading through the 12ish pages of thread which appeared since she left for work (btw--work afternoons and evenings and have no access to phones or computers. I check this as soon as I get home)

Lol <3 me?

Of course I <3 you; a few of those posts made SOUP almost come out my nose. 

I'm sure it was an attractive look.

Probably about as attractive as most of my "normal" expressions :P

I'd say Turin's actions were spastic but hmmm mostly a recoil reaction more than a scum reaction but during the entire thing it just felt like circles of nothingness I'd assumed the gladiation was fake but I still would have wanted more attempted back and forth.

He was very afraid to be involved there but he couldn't stay out of it.  

He is either a high PR or wolf.

Rolefish successful. Come at me mafia.

I'd say Turin's actions were spastic but hmmm mostly a recoil reaction more than a scum reaction but during the entire thing it just felt like circles of nothingness I'd assumed the gladiation was fake but I still would have wanted more attempted back and forth.

He was very afraid to be involved there but he couldn't stay out of it.  

He is either a high PR or wolf.

Rolefish successful. Come at me mafia.

Fished, caught a wolf.  Gotcha covered guys.

Day 1 -- with 15 alive, it takes 8 to lynch
John Snow (4) -- Zander, dice, Turin, TMD
Hallia (3) -- Firebird, RTE, Ley
Turin (2) -- John Snow, Darthe
Thane (1) -- Hallia

Not voting: Mashiara, Eldrick, Thane, BFG

Countdown

@BFG I didn't see dice change his vote, so unless my "actual" last one was off... 

Thane (1) -- Hallia

Countdown

@BFG I didn't see dice change his vote, so unless my "actual" last one was off... 

I think it was. Iso dice and look at his votes. 

Thane (1) -- Hallia

Countdown

he voted me wayyy back when

Seph, talk to me about RTE and Turin, because I don't really understand what you're trying to say.

Turin makes RTE look clean (and you moved RTE to null) so you vote Turin because he accused you of reading comprehension fail???

Fwiw, I thought the initial catch (you/Darthe?) was good - RTEs previous post (if I recall correctly) was about Ithi in response to Darthe(?), but RTEs posts made a lot of sense when he explained the voting comment was about Hallia.

This bugs me. Dice is complaining that the Snow lynch has stalled, but unvoted him a couple of days ago, (VC still has him voting Snow though).

[v] hally [/v] 

John snow is maintaining a consistent streak here and has shaped up from early game.  I'm willing to let him live to be copped or vigged etc. barring something dumb happening later today.

Im concerned that his lynch has stagnated. Seems like it has been the same number for a long time. Often that indicates mafia doesnt want this lynch to happen. It is possible mafia are on it and the others dont want to be seen on it too

I called it a hint because he didn't outright say his pokemon was Cyndaquil, whether I read it as a hint or claim is like the difference between green apples and red apples.

For the record his exact words were "I choose you Cyndaquil" that's a hint at best.

However good attempt at distracting. drawing the topic off issues of relevance to debate claim vs hint and trying to discredit Eld's claim/hint what-have you by speculating the number of pokemon in the game. Cyndaquil would be a ballsy fake claim considering it's a starter pokemon.

So one thing hasnt changed. You still miss the point. Im not  discrediting Eldrickj at all. I said flat out I thought he claimed.

Im looking at YOU.

Okay here's my reasoning on why I voted for Hallia, The first 2 quotes are of Eld's very poor choice of game start that has beginner written all over it.

cyndaquil.jpg

Cyndaquil, I choose you.

Cmon buddy, let's go find us some team rocket.

I read the second post as him claiming to have Cyndaquil, which I have a very high reason to believe is in this game. Again a very rookie mistake that I comment on below in the bold.

Ive cut this thing up to get at the bit i wanted

The red is why im looking at you. I wanted to know WHY you have a high reason to believe Cyndaquill is in this game.  

You explained why you thought that and that was fine. but then you went and twisted things.

My questions were aimed at you. About why YOU were saying what you were saying.

I never discredited eldrick. 

and in a POKEMON game doesn't it seem obvious that some one saying "I choose You  name of pokemon"  woulde be a claim done thematically?

unvote

vote EP

IN THE PROCESS OF REPLACING ELDRICK

BFG is now Ithi/cory. I'm removing the vote that had been voted and resetting her back to not voting 

Day 1 Votecount -- with 15 alive, it takes 8 to lynch

Zander (1)  -- seph

John Snow (5) -- Zander, dice, Hallia, Turin, TMD

Countdown

AH, quoted inside the spoiler

• Community Administrator

First, I want to quote Mashiara:

A Pokemon claim isn't the same as a role claim--as far as I can tell. Pokemon have no real allegiance; it's all down to their masters.

STOP GAMING ME and that is your ONLY warning. Any more comments about what I do or don't do, basing this game purely off of the way things have worked in my games before, or making assumptions about what pokemon I use or what I would use the pokemon as would NOT be a wise route to go down again.

AH GLADIATE ME

My dearest Darthe, I sincerely wish I could.

Also, I don't know what this means.

FOUND IT

John Snow (3) -- Zander, Turin, TMD
Hallia (4) -- Firebird, RTE, Ley, Darthe
Turin (1) -- John Snow
Thane (1) -- Hallia
Firebird (1) --dice

Countdown

Anything else or did I actually get that straight this time?

Sorry about that. My vote counting is glitching this game

This thread has turned into an Iain Banks novel where I can see where we're at bit have no idea how the thread got here...

On a different note

(page 28, RTE looking really good responding to Seph/Ley)

Archived