DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Pokemon Mafia IV: The Mystery of Heart Island--GAME OVER--TEAM ROCKET WIN

Aiel Heart

First, I want to quote Mashiara:

A Pokemon claim isn't the same as a role claim--as far as I can tell. Pokemon have no real allegiance; it's all down to their masters.

STOP GAMING ME and that is your ONLY warning. Any more comments about what I do or don't do, basing this game purely off of the way things have worked in my games before, or making assumptions about what pokemon I use or what I would use the pokemon as would NOT be a wise route to go down again.

AH GLADIATE ME

My dearest Darthe, I sincerely wish I could.

Lol :) looking forward to reading the full reaction chain to this!

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Heart was reading through the 12ish pages of thread which appeared since she left for work (btw--work afternoons and evenings and have no access to phones or computers. I check this as soon as I get home)

Lol <3 me?

Of course I <3 you; a few of those posts made SOUP almost come out my nose. 

Oh and btw

Day 1 -- with 15 alive, it takes 8 to lynch
John Snow (6) -- Zander, dice, Turin, TMD
Ley (1) -- cory
Hallia (3) -- Firebird, RTE, Ley, Darthe
Turin (1) -- John Snow,
Thane (1) -- Hallia

Not voting: Mashiara, Eldrick, Thane,

Countdown

I think I caught them all.

:rolleyes:

Fortunately I don't believe your claim, why pick Turin? you have him oscillating on your reads list like a yoyo at the moment, not consistently scummy?

He dropped like a rock when I caught him directly contradicting himself and using his claim as a crutch to "confirm" himself.

Goldfish.

I took readily available information that everyone has access to and used it. remember how i did it in your game where I was the amnesiac? Remember how the mafia complained about it over and over. Sort of like you are doing now. You flat out don't want to deal with the facts that people are getting cleared by their claims. 

We won't have long to wait now.

Heart was reading through the 12ish pages of thread which appeared since she left for work (btw--work afternoons and evenings and have no access to phones or computers. I check this as soon as I get home)

Lol <3 me?

Of course I <3 you; a few of those posts made SOUP almost come out my nose. 

I'm sure it was an attractive look.

Fortunately I don't believe your claim, why pick Turin? you have him oscillating on your reads list like a yoyo at the moment, not consistently scummy?

He dropped like a rock when I caught him directly contradicting himself and using his claim as a crutch to "confirm" himself.

Goldfish.

I took readily available information that everyone has access to and used it. remember how i did it in your game where I was the amnesiac? Remember how the mafia complained about it over and over. Sort of like you are doing now. You flat out don't want to deal with the facts that people are getting cleared by their claims. 

we're not waiting for anything actually

Goldfish.

Cleared by unsubstantiated soft claims D1 that detract from lynching a wolfy player.

Color me convinced.  I can def see the logic.

Oh and btw

Ley (1) -- cory

Turin (1) -- John Snow,

Thane (1) -- Hallia

Countdown

Can you check Dice's vote? I have him on EP at the moment

I'd say Turin's actions were spastic but hmmm mostly a recoil reaction more than a scum reaction but during the entire thing it just felt like circles of nothingness I'd assumed the gladiation was fake but I still would have wanted more attempted back and forth.

6 votes, 4 people on my train? Is that right?

AND DONT' DO THIS TO ME DARTHE.

I'm not gonna.  That's mod error or really wolfy for D1.

That was directed at the Thunderdome. You confuse ray'd me with it. 

Oh and btw

Ley (1) -- cory

Turin (1) -- John Snow,

Thane (1) -- Hallia

Countdown

Can you check Dice's vote? I have him on EP at the moment

Also you had me [unvote] when I subbed in (just in case)

I'd say Turin's actions were spastic but hmmm mostly a recoil reaction more than a scum reaction but during the entire thing it just felt like circles of nothingness I'd assumed the gladiation was fake but I still would have wanted more attempted back and forth.

He was very afraid to be involved there but he couldn't stay out of it.  

He is either a high PR or wolf.

Archived