DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Pokemon Mafia IV: The Mystery of Heart Island--GAME OVER--TEAM ROCKET WIN

Aiel Heart

First, I want to quote Mashiara:

A Pokemon claim isn't the same as a role claim--as far as I can tell. Pokemon have no real allegiance; it's all down to their masters.

STOP GAMING ME and that is your ONLY warning. Any more comments about what I do or don't do, basing this game purely off of the way things have worked in my games before, or making assumptions about what pokemon I use or what I would use the pokemon as would NOT be a wise route to go down again.

AH GLADIATE ME

My dearest Darthe, I sincerely wish I could.

Also, I don't know what this means.

Basically they need to not try to guess what I'm doing or make many assumptions about the game purely based on what they think they know about me, my games, or the theme

I'll let the gladiator thing sort itself out

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Turin im looking at ures reads and snows reads.

Thing i see is that there are some people that   the way i read ure words    you are pretty firm on being town. JS usually has those as mafia. Like he is trying to be the opposite. Also most of his reads dont seem to show his thoughts. they seem like easy reads to make. im a gut read.so is Seph. you AND zander are coasting. that Eldrick claim bugs the heck outta me cause an early game claim cant be scummy? Tommy claimed mafia RB in like his first post or so and guess what?? he was mafia RB

the biggest thing for me is how those two posts feel. Turins FEELS better to me when i read it. I read Johns and FEEL skeptical

Could it be T/T iyo?

it COULD but im not thinking it is.

I think Darthe may be right that Snow wont get lynched today which concerns me

The thing I was taking about with EP and Dice was that they purposefully let their argument escalate. And it seemed to be over such a silly thing (the knowledge of Pokemon). My feel of it was that at least one of them is Mafia--or they both are, and they arranged to have the argument to cast off suspicion of one or both later.

yeah...no

try again

Then why are you voting EP?

RTE has looked good in general excepting a few misunderstandings (I think)

Mash, I faked something to see if I could get a rise out of turin or others and we got a lot of good reactions/interactions from it off the cuff.  Interpret them as you will but keep in mind that people were thrown for a bit of a loop and look at how they responded versus how they might want to respond as either alignment.

BFG townin hard.

[unvote][v]hally[/v]

JS you gonna join up?

Someone *glares at Darthe* went and distracted me for an hour that I wanted to be working on Turin's case. 

We're at, what, 26 hours? You really want to push for the end of the day already?

I will go down swinging.

My moves:

Sing—Puts all target to sleep for that phase
Defense Curl—Any move used on target will be 10% less likely to be effective
Disable—Target will be unable to attack that night
Psychic—You are able to tell the alignment of the target (Cop)

I am helpful to town.  Stahhhhp.

BFG townin hard.

[unvote][v]hally[/v]

JS you gonna join up?

Someone *glares at Darthe* went and distracted me for an hour that I wanted to be working on Turin's case. 

We're at, what, 26 hours? You really want to push for the end of the day already?

We are four days in.  I'm tired of squawking without any result and at this point we are talking in circles.

Townie af post though.

I will go down swinging.

My moves:

So you're not town then.  3p?

TMD Ithi Mash and Thane all have less posts than the mod

You do know Ithi quit? :tongue:

A slot is a slot

That's what she said!

Nobody?

heh. heh.

:dry:

I will go down swinging.

My moves:

percentages?

I will go down swinging.

My moves:

percentages?

none of ya business. however since my priority 1 target is not a good option on to my priority 2 UNVOTE VOTE MASHI

EP I'll vig you before I let you lynch an incredibly town Mashi.  There are people not in this game that have a higher chance of being a wolf than her and that is not a valid option 2.

How is it OMGSUS? I'm not voting you because you're voting for me, I'm voting you because you're distracring from the game.

Meh, I'm not a fan of using claims to clear people and think Heart asked us to stop assuming things. But I don't see that it's a distraction from the game.

Turin you've been certain I was a wolf for a bit now but you aren't coming at me.

I find that decidedly wolflike of you.

i'm still trying to decide if you are a wolf or just playing extremely foolishly. I am more confident that JS is a wolf and would prefer his lynch to anyone. FTR I have doubts about Hallia's claim. The cop part in particular. I would like to see if her percentages resemble mine. 

• Community Administrator

I will go down swinging.

My moves:

percentages?

none of ya business. however since my priority 1 target is not a good option on to my priority 2 UNVOTE VOTE MASHI

What?  You've been pushing so hard for Hallia, and then when Darthe votes her, and asks JS to vote her too, you change to me?  Maybe you don't actually want her lynched because you're both Mafia?

Archived