DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Pokemon Mafia IV: The Mystery of Heart Island--GAME OVER--TEAM ROCKET WIN

Aiel Heart

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is there anyone here thats not buying Hallias 3rd party claim and why?   Im agreeing with Darthe of the need for 3rd party to go.  Ive had only limited experience and it didnt help Town at all in fact one was an SK.  Basically I can't see ANY reason for 3rd party to be Town so let me know.

Unless im swayed my votes changing and going there.

Puts all target to sleep for that phase - How would that not be good?  it would stop the mafia from getting a kill.

Makes the game damn hard.  We need the NK and cop views etc to thin out the number of suspects.  

Is there anyone here thats not buying Hallias 3rd party claim and why?   Im agreeing with Darthe of the need for 3rd party to go.  Ive had only limited experience and it didnt help Town at all in fact one was an SK.  Basically I can't see ANY reason for 3rd party to be Town so let me know.

Unless im swayed my votes changing and going there.

3p is an alignment.  It's like claiming that you're mafia or town.  They're all mutually exclusive so Hally is inherently not here to help us.  Anything to the contrary is rhetoric.

Also she could always be a wolf fake claiming but I doubt that 

Who actually bothers as town to remind you of their previous lists?  He is spoon feeding you the idea of consistency.  

Actually I saw someone else do it and it looked like a good thing. t leat I remember what my reads were. You don't even bother to say why you have them or why they change.  

Also you have all those green reads? Then you must have the game solved already. If you are that confident you should be lynching your mafia reads. Wating time on a 3p lynch only delays victory. 

Who actually bothers as town to remind you of their previous lists?  He is spoon feeding you the idea of consistency.  

Actually I saw someone else do it and it looked like a good thing. t leat I remember what my reads were. You don't even bother to say why you have them or why they change.  

Also you have all those green reads? Then you must have the game solved already. If you are that confident you should be lynching your mafia reads. Wating time on a 3p lynch only delays victory. 

tumblr_lps76r3f341r00k3po1_400.gif

i asked a question and only one person answered.  like to give a few more minutes for anyone to respond to it.

if Hallia is claiming outright third party then that means she is 100% not a town player, now whether her claim of 3rd party is accurate or not has no bearing on the fact that she is not town. If she lied about being 3rd party then she is mafia. It'd be better to do away with Hallia and look back at who was defending her throughout the game for possible mafia reads if she is 3rd party, but if she is mafia then there is a whole lot more information plus a death of a mafia.

Archived