DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Pokemon Mafia IV: The Mystery of Heart Island--GAME OVER--TEAM ROCKET WIN

Aiel Heart

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why should you not?  I could've not opened my mouth.

It seems odd that you picked him out, when he hasn't posted at all.

3p is hard to trust hallia. You will take the winning side no matter.

Also what is tmd name so I can iso. I am on my phone and cannot find any of his posts.

I mean, you're still gonna get lynched today but pushing JS means you have me actively against both you and against the train you're putting counter to you,  That's just hopeless Hally.  Sorry you got dealt a cruddy hand, maybe replace back in as a townie?

I think I'd abuse your power for the extra cop view if I trusted the rest of this town to be competent since I'm a likely NK candidate.

You'd still be dead d2-d3, that's just how it goes.

Do you need comments Seph?  

I think I'd abuse your power for the extra cop view if I trusted the rest of this town to be competent since I'm a likely NK candidate.

You asked for my list so I figured you had questions so tbh. I wasn't able to play for most of the day here. Just trying to post while I can before I pass out

you can trust me to be competent I have a grand scheme in play. but I still think Hallia is just too much of a liability atm to let live.

All right, this game went absolutely batcrazy this night. Spent nearly two hours just reading up... For like 8 hours of posting.

Ley, I'm not quoting that monsterous thing. I will just reply.

First part:

just because your set of moves are all possible in a basic game (which you yourself have admitted this isn't) doesn't mean everyone's is the same. with your skill set being 40% or less that would make you the equivalent of a goon IMO. And your entire line of questioning here is a giant role fish. I might even give you something because I'm feeling reckless. Sure let's both do a full reveal. I'm in if you are. My reveal will be worse for town I'm sure but what the heck. You are wrong BTW, claiming will prove that you are willing to take a stance on what you can do and by extension what you cannot do. I can do a lot. You say you can't do much. So if you start coming up with amazing results maybe we question you. if I don't do anything then maybe they question me. You seem to have a lot of strong convictions about what is and isn't possible in this game. More than I think you should have from looking at just your role PM. As for roles on one person, I have 2 that would be considered basic and 2 that would be considered advanced IMO. 

I did not ignore your statement about having it both ways. I clearly stated that I thought you mafia because to start that discussion from a town POV would be ridiculously bad. You say you aren't that bad so you must be mafia.

Next: 

Darthe is talking about Ithi and his ability to read her. RTE is NOT talking about Ithi. You position that you fail to see this is awful. RTE is clearly continuing a thought he had from his previous posting. 

Final:

Nice attempt at discrediting me. Problem is that if you somehow manage to get me lynched (I still don't see it happening). You and your team will have to reveal yourselves. 

Ley, If I'm so bad, why aren't you voting me?

I'm not voting you because you may be bad, but Hallia's worse. And on top of that everyone else agrees Hallia should go, even you bussed her.

Anyways, because nearly my full set of moves is possible in a basic game, that GROSSLY indicates there are more people with said moves. I'm not going to reveal, simply because I don't believe you're town. Just not anywhere. Your WHOLE posting last night was contradictionary, grasping at straws and generally inconsistent. The only thing you do better than Hally is that you're not trying to make people forget about you by not replying to accusations made to you. Your replies to them, however, don't make me think otherwise, nor does your straw case at Snow.

Also, are you claiming RTE's continuing a read from 15+ minutes before, without NAMING THE PERSON HE WAS THINKING ABOUT, while there has BEEN A POST ABOUT SOMEONE ELSE in between?

Hence drop the talk of chars?

It's just as easy that the mod would leave one as a scum safe claim.

Why. Don't. You. All. Just. Pay. Some. Goddamn. Attention.

As I already mentioned and even QUOTED before, AH said in the sign-up thread that the pokemon you have IS NOT AN INDICATION OF ALIGNMENT!

Jigglypuff will never be mafia.

No? See above post. Or your own PM.

here we go. spoilered for size

(removed the spoiler because, despite it only being two posts, both had quite a bit of quotes; click on the link if you want to know exacly what the replies were (I accidentally removed those too and when I realized I didn't have enough memery to undo it back))

Sorry it took a while. There were too many quotes so had to chop it up. Plus attend to some other things.

I will continue shortly.

Are you seriously calling that a case? You used two posts and even then you're making a false accusation and have to resort to meta based on exactly ONE game.

This bugs me. Dice is complaining that the Snow lynch has stalled, but unvoted him a couple of days ago, (VC still has him voting Snow though).

I called it a hint because he didn't outright say his pokemon was Cyndaquil, whether I read it as a hint or claim is like the difference between green apples and red apples.

For the record his exact words were "I choose you Cyndaquil" that's a hint at best.

However good attempt at distracting. drawing the topic off issues of relevance to debate claim vs hint and trying to discredit Eld's claim/hint what-have you by speculating the number of pokemon in the game. Cyndaquil would be a ballsy fake claim considering it's a starter pokemon.

So one thing hasnt changed. You still miss the point. Im not  discrediting Eldrickj at all. I said flat out I thought he claimed.

Im looking at YOU.

Okay here's my reasoning on why I voted for Hallia, The first 2 quotes are of Eld's very poor choice of game start that has beginner written all over it.

cyndaquil.jpg

Cyndaquil, I choose you.

Cmon buddy, let's go find us some team rocket.

I read the second post as him claiming to have Cyndaquil, which I have a very high reason to believe is in this game. Again a very rookie mistake that I comment on below in the bold.

Ive cut this thing up to get at the bit i wanted

The red is why im looking at you. I wanted to know WHY you have a high reason to believe Cyndaquill is in this game.  

You explained why you thought that and that was fine. but then you went and twisted things.

My questions were aimed at you. About why YOU were saying what you were saying.

I never discredited eldrick. 

and in a POKEMON game doesn't it seem obvious that some one saying "I choose You  name of pokemon"  woulde be a claim done thematically?

unvote

vote EP

IN THE PROCESS OF REPLACING ELDRICK

BFG is now Ithi/cory. I'm removing the vote that had been voted and resetting her back to not voting 

Day 1 Votecount -- with 15 alive, it takes 8 to lynch
Zander (1)  -- seph
John Snow (5) -- Zander, dice, Hallia, Turin, TMD
Hallia (3) -- Firebird, RTE, Ley
Turin (2) -- John Snow, Darthe

Not voting: Mashiara, Eldrick, Thane, BFG

Countdown

That... Is disturbing, I guess you could say. Reeks like looking at vote count to remember who he was pushing. And therefore it reeks of mafia.

If it'll help, my cop effectiveness is 80.

Yeah, sure. Of course a cop's effectiveness will be 80% while I have a doc, for example, with only 40%. You're dead.

And I'm gonna post a general list of reads, from town to scum:

Eld (now replaced)

Darthe

BFG

EP

John

Mash

Seph

Zander

Thane

TMD

RTE

Turin

Hallia

I'm expecting the bottom three to be the mafia team together with someone from the four just above, but as the game continues changes may of course happen.

Took a fair bit of time to catch up but I got there.

Nothing really came out of Darthe and Turin. I still feel good about Turin, that exchange didn't change that. Think he reacted well.

Hally is third party. My vote isn't moving. 

Seph and Mashi are playing as I would expect from new players, Zander playing with a bit more experience, I saw his potential last game so not surprised.. Of the three, I have Mashi as town and other two as null.

I'm still not sure about JS but that's a problem for tomorrow where hopefully we'll have at least a bit more information. EP and Darthe look town to me. Ley is still derptastic. BFG is doing her thing, which doesn't clear her but she has been helpful. Town lean. Subsequently she made a good point about Dice, who's doing his best to post without contributing much or voting effectively I think. Thane is on my scum list at this point. Personally I think we have more of a rookie scum team this game with one deep wolf, at most two wolves. 

Archived