DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Pokemon Mafia IV: The Mystery of Heart Island--GAME OVER--TEAM ROCKET WIN

Aiel Heart

Hallia, if it isn't too late, you can cop.me. if you give correct result I will believe you.

Wait... Isn't this WIFOM? If she doesn't say town you're boned so you are putting it on thread you want her to say town to help you appear more transparent. that's a very performance oriented post to make.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

my head hurts.... reading 57 pages of mafia will do that.

So, my first reads from page 15 were these:

Darthe

Eldrick

seph

Ithi

dice

Ley

Turin

Mashiara

Firebird

Zander

Jon Snow

Hallia

TMD

RTE

Now, i'm glad i got Eldrick right, and after reading all those [censored] pages, i ended up with this:

Darthe

Mashiara

Ley

Definatelty not WTL any of these 3. Towniest players in the game

Ithi BFG

dice

Zander

Jon Snow

These players don't look too bad, imo. But not good enough not to be 100% cleared

TMD: can't really decide where to put him yet

Seph :down the list because he posting seemed to have changed to me

Turin

EP

RTE

The bottom three strike me as off, don't like their gameplay throughout the entire game.

Hallia 3rd party claim

i'll buy it for now, we'll see

FTR: no, i'm not going to elaborate any of this: This is an impression i have of the players. Not going to quote through dozens of pages of game. This is my day off, i could do plenty of things, but i'm trying to catch up. As Turin would say: Deal with it

I hate this list because it looks like Thane knows he should be at the bottom but knows he can't say that so he had to throw his reads off to compensate.

We are lynching Thane tomorrow

God I love Pokemon.

Eldrick is town for sure. Maybe Seph as well.

[v] Zander [/v]

Follow me asap or be branded a wolf later

Btw picking townies on the first page is some Darthian shiz.

Get on my level

Thane is Def a wolf. If I die I've pointed you at him like an arrow.

One of Rte/Dice/TMD is a wolf. Could be two but I would explore list three before coming back to them.

List three is Turin js and Bfg. between the six listed you've got every good cop view in the game, prob a role claim that can be proven and a good character claim or two (though there's little weight there) And a couple of people who should clear themselves fully through their performance.

Imo games gonna be locked soon.

Hallia, if it isn't too late, you can cop.me. if you give correct result I will believe you.

Wait... Isn't this WIFOM? If she doesn't say town you're boned so you are putting it on thread you want her to say town to help you appear more transparent. that's a very performance oriented post to make.

you might think that. But again you would be wrong.

The theory put forth by EP was very specific. That the three starter pokemon of THIS generation would be in the game and be town. I didn't get what he was talking about for a while cause I don't really know pokemon. It wasn't until I googled my pokemon and saw cyandequil listed alongside chikorita that I saw it. I haven't been cc'd either. Plus there is actual evidence that backs my claim.

So is pikachu part of this group? Or is he from earlier like say hmmmm jigglypuff?

Pikachu is a weird case, in the show he was Ash's starter because Ash showed up to the lab late. In games Pikachu is Gen 1 Yellow version's only starter. For the record Gen 1 is the only generation to have a game that was so much different than the others. Every other generation if there was a third game it was just visually update with a few new features, (like Crystal in Gen 2 Emerald in gen 3, and Platinum in Gen 4.) Gen 5 just had sequels with Black 2 and White 2, and we are currently in Gen 6.

I had already submitted. :(

Are you a miller or something? That is the only thing that makes enough sense for you to say something like that.

if he was you'd get mafia regardless

Are you a miller or something? That is the only thing that makes enough sense for you to say something like that.

Not as simple as that.

Okay, in big bold letters

WE ARE OFFICIALLY ENDING THIS WITH TURIN.  SOFT CLAIMED COP, NOW HINTING MILLER, TRYING TO CLEAR HIMSELF WITH CHARACTER CLAIMS, WORKING WITH 3P, ACTIVELY CONTRADICTING HIMSELF ON THREAD, HOW MUCH MORE DO YOU ALL NEED?

You may copy/paste this tomorrow: [v] Turin [/v]

The theory put forth by EP was very specific. That the three starter pokemon of THIS generation would be in the game and be town. I didn't get what he was talking about for a while cause I don't really know pokemon. It wasn't until I googled my pokemon and saw cyandequil listed alongside chikorita that I saw it. I haven't been cc'd either. Plus there is actual evidence that backs my claim.

So is pikachu part of this group? Or is he from earlier like say hmmmm jigglypuff?

Pikachu is a weird case, in the show he was Ash's starter because Ash showed up to the lab late. In games Pikachu is Gen 1 Yellow version's only starter. For the record Gen 1 is the only generation to have a game that was so much different than the others. Every other generation if there was a third game it was just visually update with a few new features, (like Crystal in Gen 2 Emerald in gen 3, and Platinum in Gen 4.) Gen 5 just had sequels with Black 2 and White 2, and we are currently in Gen 6.

if he was you'd get mafia regardless

also I didn't say the starters were of THIS generation. These are Gen 2 starters that just got a remake a few years back.

Darthe as soon as night ends I can either clear or condemn turin.

If you clear him at this point I'm not gonna believe you.  Turin is so wolfy in this game I've never met his equal.  Turin is so wolfy that if he flipped town I'd be asking about death millers and bastard modding.

Darthe as soon as night ends I can either clear or condemn turin.

If you clear him at this point I'm not gonna believe you.  Turin is so wolfy in this game I've never met his equal.  Turin is so wolfy that if he flipped town I'd be asking about death millers and bastard modding.

even if I can see things?

If you can see things and use it on him I will Email you a vid of me punching you in the face.

Not only has he been trying to draw a cop view like a MOFO (Hence: soft claiming cop) but there are way better targets and it won't clear him because the odds of GF are high.

Archived