DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Pokemon Mafia IV: The Mystery of Heart Island--GAME OVER--TEAM ROCKET WIN

Aiel Heart

Your worse there tho cause you claim to espouse the viewpoint of immediate death for 3p.

That makes you a hypocrite.

That was my view D1 and I've explained ad nauseum why that is different now.  Keep trolling though.

Oh, and don't forget that it's not just me lynching you.  It's a whole village.  When I say you've been awful I mean that.  If you somehow (and it's one in a million) are town you should consider a mentor or taking a break until you can get your head back in this.   You've done zero +ev things this game and continue to doggedly pursue your own archaic and often detrimental course through stubbornness, often ignoring reason and facts of the current situations to do so.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

BTW, I have to lower my read on BFG, dice, RTE and Thane because they all failed to notice and/or take action on something I think they should have noticed.

Hint: look at my first reads list.

Still soft hinting an investigative role, I still care 0%.  

I fully expect that if you're investigative you'll find some way to clear a godfather and out the doctor or something.  

Matter of fact, it's more likely that you try to spew a GF town because you're a wolf PR.  

The only positive thing you'll contribute to this whole game is self voting when Heart flips the phase.

Remember the last time you were so sure I was mafia? Cliche game? Speed lynch without even looking st possible dead mafia (RTE) spew.

What did I flip? Just what I said I would.

get off the ego trip.

BTW, you are doing something you said I was wolf for... Leaving confirmed 3p aside for a guess at possible mafia. The difference between us is my target (snow) actually is mafia.

And a lie:

http://www.dragonmount.com/forums/topic/93367-9-5-mafia-day-3-game-over-mafia-wins/

Ithi is town

Bfg slight town

Maybe Zander too

[v] Turin [/v]

Locking those reads in for D1

Page 2, last game, not quite a month past.

Forget that Turin?

No. I don't think you have either. I think you are still sore that you failed to do.more than waffle on me there.

You know the difference between the two games? It ess s lot easier to mislynch me when the mafia wants it to happen.

BTW, I have to lower my read on BFG, dice, RTE and Thane because they all failed to notice and/or take action on something I think they should have noticed.

I fully expect that if you're investigative you'll find some way to clear a godfather and out the doctor or something.

Matter of fact, it's more likely that you try to spew a GF town because you're a wolf PR.

The only positive thing you'll contribute to this whole game is self voting when Heart flips the phase.

Sorry. I don't vote known townie.

I have beef with anyone who plays like an idiot assuming that they can save themselves with a beefy PR.  

You've been playing that up for so long now that it's straight insincere.  

Sorry. I don't vote known townie.

Gotta be tough when you know all of the townies.

I agree. That'd explain why there has been no traction on you.

Cause your push really started at night.

Look how many people have me maf now.

It takes a village to kill a wolf.

If you dislike it play better.  

I have beef with anyone who plays like an idiot assuming that they can save themselves with a beefy PR.

well hello arbiter of play. The truth comes out. Your beef is you don't like how I play. That last line is cover for your real reason to want me dead.

Self righteous much?

well hello arbiter of play. The truth comes out. Your beef is you don't like how I play. That last line is cover for your real reason to want me dead.

Self righteous much?

When you play like a wolf you get treated like a wolf

Twisting my statements and calling it #FULLDARTHE isn't only instigative but it's purely wolfy.  I'm not telling you to play better to be a dick, I'm saying it because objectively 100% independent of the game or my alignment your play is **** this round.  It's honestly awful.

• Community Administrator

Jeez, Darthe! You're a raging ball of emotions! I admire passion, but... damn! *lol*

Hard to do from my phone, but here's what I'm thinking:

Town:

Seph

BFG

John Snow

Zander

Darthe

RTE

Dice

EP

TMD

Mafia:

Hallia (lying about 3p, I think)

Ley

Turin

I'ma vote mash tomorrow for not top reading me

at this point it's a caricature of feigned newness to not have me as ungodly townie

this is the pinnacle of town play

Turin is having to deal with it, least you can do is not humor that

Enough WIFOM around Darthe and Turin. Not worth killing either of them. All it takes is for Darthe to be wrong and enough people will ignore the rest of his play and vote him. Or a fake read for instance. Number of possible scenarios where enough of town mistrust Darthe.

Ley is so adamantly obtuse this game it is astounding.

Oh? Really? Then how about you actually play like a town and instead of making a general ad hominem statement, you take a post that you don't like, and you tell me what you don't like about it?

Jeez, Darthe! You're a raging ball of emotions! I admire passion, but... damn! *lol*

Hard to do from my phone, but here's what I'm thinking:

Town:

Seph

BFG

John Snow

Zander

Darthe

RTE

Dice

EP

TMD

Mafia:

Hallia (lying about 3p, I think)

Ley

Turin

1. Where's Thane?

2. Care to explain why I'm in your mafia list? I mean, for Turin and Hallia we've heard the arguments over and over again, but not for me.

IMO RTE is playing to get the cred out of me/turin whichever way it goes.

Mash is still prob new town but at this point holding onto the thought requires some suspension of disbelief.  She can't honestly be wolf reading me or Ley still.

Turin prob is an LD unfortunate though it is that that role still exists.  We will be able and test that soon enough.

Dice is prob town

TMD is prob a wolf 

Thane is either/or.  He posts okay but has been so inactive and unhelpful that it's tough to measure.

Zander in particular has fallen off the face of the Earth.  

BECAUSE OF THIS DAMN ETERNAL NIGHT IM SLIPPING ON MY READS.  THANK YOU WIFOM.

Yet despite all of the above I'm still firmly going to continue on the pattern I would have yesterday because I know that this is all paranoia based.  

Like the paranoia and anxiety you get when you have to sit in time out.  For a really, really long time.  Waiting, contemplating.  Letting things changed.

Officially game ruined.  Let's call it.

@Turin, LD this statement:

I, Darthe, am the trainer of a water type pokemon and one of it's moves, which has 100% accuracy, allows me to make another pokemon's move less effective by 10%.

True or false?

Archived