DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Pokemon Mafia IV: The Mystery of Heart Island--GAME OVER--TEAM ROCKET WIN

Aiel Heart

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Community Administrator

Sorry. I'd put Thane on the Mafia list, too.

Ley, mostly its your sarcasm that's doing it for me. When I read your posts, I'm not getting much helpful out of them. Same thing with Dice--but as I've got more to go on with you (you've posted more), you moved down, and Dice is slightly above.

Darthe, the reason I don't trust you is the reason is for remains like this:

I'ma vote mash tomorrow for not top reading me

at this point it's a caricature of feigned newness to not have me as ungodly townie

this is the pinnacle of town play

Turin is having to deal with it, least you can do is not humor that

I see you doing a lot of good, but you're heavy handed in rounding up others to vote with you. That seems a Mafia tactic (as with the lying and deceiving tactic of claiming gladiator). And so far I haven't moved you to Mafia, but I'm not sure you're town.

Well, if you don't understand something, feel free to ask me to state it clearly. But I think most or even all of my sarcasm will have been in my conversation with Turin, which wasn't exactly the smoothest conversation and constantly made me feel like he wasn't even trying to see it the way I saw, and was only trying to push through his own right without any arguments or anything.

Your reasoning for Darthe is really bad by the way. He does this kind of this all the time and you'll just have to filter them out. Gladiator claim was the same: Just looking who's gonna get all worked up by it.

Well, if you don't understand something, feel free to ask me to state it clearly. But I think most or even all of my sarcasm will have been in my conversation with Turin, which wasn't exactly the smoothest conversation and constantly made me feel like he wasn't even trying to see it the way I saw, and was only trying to push through his own right without any arguments or anything.

Your reasoning for Darthe is really bad by the way. He does this kind of this all the time and you'll just have to filter them out. Gladiator claim was the same: Just looking who's gonna get all worked up by it.

I think you would be wrong about the "sarcasm" But it is unimportant. However, what is important is you saying I refused to see things from your way. I told you why I thought your postings especially on the rolefish was coming from a mafia POV. I'm not necessarily going to see things your way. I'm not you. Further I don't know your role or alignment. So I'm gonna do what I do how I think it works best.

As to Darthe. This really rustles my jimmies. Just because someone does something all the time doesn't mean they should get a pass for it. If it was going for reactions he should have done it when there were more folks about to get said reactions. That play was anti-town.

Oh, I'm not giving Darthe a pass or anything, I'm just ignoring his crazier stunts and looking at the things where he's not just fishing for reactions.

Just ignoring his stunts. That is literally giving him a pass.

A pass to retain the title of towniest town to ever town?

I'd say take the blinders off brah but you don't have any, you're just a wolf trapped in a sad sad narrative.

@Mash, deal with it.  I'm town, I'm a wrecking ball.  If you aren't any wolf worth his/her salt is going to walk all over you.

I have beef with anyone who plays like an idiot assuming that they can save themselves with a beefy PR.

You've been playing that up for so long now that it's straight insincere.

well hello arbiter of play. The truth comes out. Your beef is you don't like how I play. That last line is cover for your real reason to want me dead.

Self righteous much?

When you play like a wolf you get treated like a wolf

Twisting my statements and calling it #FULLDARTHE isn't only instigative but it's purely wolfy. I'm not telling you to play better to be a dick, I'm saying it because objectively 100% independent of the game or my alignment your play is **** this round. It's honestly awful.

Well according to you I always play like a wolf. Except when I am a wolf.

Show me where I twisted something you said.

You going fake gladiator on a green read you had is the definition of #FULLDARTHE. You want me to stop calling you out on it, stop doing it.

Actually your being a jerk because I don't play the way you want me to. Well guess what? I don't play this game for you. I'm not your puppet. The sooner you realize this and move on the better YOU will play.

Ithi played a better game in ten pages than most of you have in 67. I'd honestly be okay losing to her if it conditions her to playing like that in the future

Most of me? Or is that to everyone?

Losing to her? You have that slot as maf? Or are you really mafia willing to lose to a well played town game?

Oh, I'm not giving Darthe a pass or anything, I'm just ignoring his crazier stunts and looking at the things where he's not just fishing for reactions.

Just ignoring his stunts. That is literally giving him a pass.

A pass to retain the title of towniest town to ever town?

I'd say take the blinders off brah but you don't have any, you're just a wolf trapped in a sad sad narrative.

@Mash, deal with it. I'm town, I'm a wrecking ball. If you aren't any wolf worth his/her salt is going to walk all over you.

you have certainly wrecked enough games for your team. Snatched defeat from the jaws of victory.

What blinders? I see all. You be the one derping for the last day and a half. Or pretend derping. One or the other.

The quote literally has you twisting something I say...  You took "I don't like how you did this and think it's wolfy" and made it out as "I don't like how you do this so I'm going make a fuss over the way you do things".  That's twisting what I say.

Hell, you're currently doing it.  I didn't have you as a green read when I faked gladiator yet you're trying to beef up an argument by saying that.

And you're doing it again in your next post.  Saying since Ithi is town (spew btw, nice) I must be maf for what I said in post 1343.

It's crap like this that is going to be the death of you Turin and you 100% warrant it.  Instead of thinking, at all, you're spending your time making instigative and snipy little reactions to try and degrade anyone who points out anything you disagree with.  They don't even halfway make sense, you're just barking like a rabid dog chained up in the corner.

Archived