Pokemon Mafia IV: The Mystery of Heart Island--GAME OVER--TEAM ROCKET WIN

Aiel Heart

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Forgot to add Thane.

He has bumped up to just above RTE.

Let me sum up Thane's posts:

Before essentially today: Hey guys I'm busy at work here's one read list and I'll get back to you. Sorry been really busy.

Today: Hey guys wow this game is hard, we have a lot of work to do, town needs to step up, RTE is mafia. I'm going to be here and be really helpful.

Personally don't see how this would sway someone to change their opinion of him one way or another, but hey, at least he's been around, sorta? Personally I would put him amongst my scum candidates. Either Seph or Zander or Mashi occupies another scum slot. Then TMD and... a wolfie somewhere. 

• Community Administrator

[v]Hallia[/v]

Did that work?

Also, I'm doing my best, and I guess I just say stupid things. I'm learning, though. Tell me how to play better and I'll try.

For Thane, RTE has a point. That's not helpful to not be around, and then tell us we need to step up our game.

I'm still not trusting EP.

That's my scum list so far:

EP

Hallia

Thane

Forgot to add Thane.

He has bumped up to just above RTE.

Let me sum up Thane's posts:

Before essentially today: Hey guys I'm busy at work here's one read list and I'll get back to you. Sorry been really busy.

Today: Hey guys wow this game is hard, we have a lot of work to do, town needs to step up, RTE is mafia. I'm going to be here and be really helpful.

Personally don't see how this would sway someone to change their opinion of him one way or another, but hey, at least he's been around, sorta? Personally I would put him amongst my scum candidates. Either Seph or Zander or Mashi occupies another scum slot. Then TMD and... a wolfie somewhere. 

Mash thinks he is a wolf and he mimed my thoughts on you before I put them on thread.  IMO that's tough to fake so he is at least engaged if weakly.

[v]Hallia[/v]

Did that work?

Also, I'm doing my best, and I guess I just say stupid things. I'm learning, though. Tell me how to play better and I'll try.

For Thane, RTE has a point. That's not helpful to not be around, and then tell us we need to step up our game.

EP

Hallia

Thane

Not sure if this is a wolfy or townie post.  Made me think she was playing up her newness with the "did that work" line but this is actually her first vote this game.  

Makes me think she'd know how to vote if she was a wolf and if she really is as new and confused as she seems then this all fits town behavior.  

Damn.  

Mash prob town and prob gonna be a detriment in the long run (no offense mash, you just aren't following the greatest which is okay but can hurt us later)

It's hard to say that there is a right or wrong way to play, there isn't.  For all I know you're right about who is a wolf and I'm being a buffoon this round.

However, you can't suspect everything.  You've gotta draw a line somewhere and recognize the difference between someone doing something for nefarious purposes and someone choosing actions because they make sense to them.  

[v]Hallia[/v]

Did that work?

EP

Hallia

Thane

welp goold luck trying to push a run at me Mashi, I'm as townie as they come.

It's hard to say that there is a right or wrong way to play, there isn't.  For all I know you're right about who is a wolf and I'm being a buffoon this round.

However, you can't suspect everything.  You've gotta draw a line somewhere and recognize the difference between someone doing something for nefarious purposes and someone choosing actions because they make sense to them.  

now if only you knew the brilliance of what I'm trying to do. One day you'll understand my young padawan.

Stop telling me that I'll get something later and find a wolf or something.  Jesus.  You've talked about this plan without doing anything long enough that you've fallen from 98% town to 96% officially.

Stop telling me that I'll get something later and find a wolf or something.  Jesus.  You've talked about this plan without doing anything long enough that you've fallen from 98% town to 96% officially.

I've been looking. you'll know something as soon as I know something, but I'm not sold on the Mashi town thing.

Darthe 449 Turin Turambar 163 Eternal Phoenix 140 John Snow 95 seph 88 Hallia 84 Leyrann 69 Aiel Heart 56 Mashiara Sedai 52 Thane Vakarian 41 ReleaseTheEvil 39 Eldrick4221 37 BFG 37 Zander 35 dicetosser1 25 TheMasterDude 18

Hell, even Ithi had 12 posts and you've all been here 800% longer than her while she was not remotely at her best.  

Darthe post count = TMD + Dice + Zander + BFG + Eldrick + RTE + Thane + Mash + Ley + Hally + 13 miscellaneous posts

And those are all living people...

I'm beginning to think this game is dead, too many inactives here.

Sorry for being asleep at night in exam peroid.

Darthe 449 Turin Turambar 163 Eternal Phoenix 140 John Snow 95 seph 88 Hallia 84 Leyrann 69 Aiel Heart 56 Mashiara Sedai 52 Thane Vakarian 41 ReleaseTheEvil 39 Eldrick4221 37 BFG 37 Zander 35 dicetosser1 25 TheMasterDude 18

Hell, even Ithi had 12 posts and you've all been here 800% longer than her while she was not remotely at her best.  

Darthe post count = TMD + Dice + Zander + BFG + Eldrick + RTE + Thane + Mash + Ley + Hally + 13 miscellaneous posts

And those are all living people...

Actually, Eld's quite dead.

Anyone else have a vig shot?

so many vig shots jesus.... I don't

at day two hallia is going to stay alive no matter what, as she just voted for RTE.

so is everyone just wanting to lynch the 3p? yes she is confirmed non town, but we need to find a wolf here

You seem convinced she is 3rd party. Why?

Eternal Phoenix, on 16 May 2015 - 05:28 AM, said:

EP don't disclose info I don't ask you about.

Wolves knew you were gonna clear Turin today so you gave this the green light to waste your power.

Think before you type plz

I have a plan, trust me. All of what I've said over the past 24 hours is leading up to a particular outcome.

we are screwed.  

and yes i messed up the quote

vote Haliia I dont believe her. I think she is mafia

Anyone else have a vig shot?

so many vig shots jesus.... I don't

at day two hallia is going to stay alive no matter what, as she just voted for RTE.

so is everyone just wanting to lynch the 3p? yes she is confirmed non town, but we need to find a wolf here

You seem convinced she is 3rd party. Why?

Eternal Phoenix, on 16 May 2015 - 05:28 AM, said:

EP don't disclose info I don't ask you about.

Wolves knew you were gonna clear Turin today so you gave this the green light to waste your power.

Think before you type plz

I have a plan, trust me. All of what I've said over the past 24 hours is leading up to a particular outcome.

we are screwed.  

and yes i messed up the quote

vote Haliia I dont believe her. I think she is mafia

I don't believe lying as a 3p when there are already suspicions surrounding you is something you lie about dice. It was going to get her lynched regardless.

So what would the point of lying about it be?

Archived