DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Pokemon Mafia IV: The Mystery of Heart Island--GAME OVER--TEAM ROCKET WIN

Aiel Heart

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

so, i'll just assume there's 3 mafia. There was a third party, after all. 7vs3 is still possible, but that means we can't afford too many mislynches right now. If there's 4 wolves around, it's already 6vs4, and odds would be bad. SO bad that, in case of mislynch, it's game over.

my main role this game, highest percentage of going through, is protect (DOC).

Either Darthe or EP tried to vig me last night, because my second hightest percentage power (MIRROR) was succesful. I did hope that i'd be targeted by mafia last night, which didn't happen unfortunately. I'll need to see which one of the two tried to kill me.

so, i'll just assume there's 3 mafia. There was a third party, after all. 7vs3 is still possible, but that means we can't afford too many mislynches right now. If there's 4 wolves around, it's already 6vs4, and odds would be bad. SO bad that, in case of mislynch, it's game over.

Either Darthe or EP tried to vig me last night, because my second hightest percentage power (MIRROR) was succesful. I did hope that i'd be targeted by mafia last night, which didn't happen unfortunately. I'll need to see which one of the two tried to kill me.

please let us know which?

the problem is, i don't know if the powers you can use are one time only, or not. Didn't ask...

i wouldnt think so but that still doesnt effect which one did it.  your respomse isn't answering my question.

Goodbye Thane. You just gave a number of mafia that means you're trying to make us feel like we got time while it is an impossibly low number - in a 15 player game, you should expect 4 mafia, maybe even 5 (though that's very unlikely with a survivor role in there). You also dodged my question like it never existed. On top of that, you just claimed a mafia role with your mirror.

[unvote]

[v] Thane [/v]

(I guess I shouldn't be so harsh... You did answer my question with that mirror claim...)

basically, i don't know who did it. Both claimed vig powers. Seeing i don't know if it's multi use or not, it's impossible to tell for me.

and FoS on you for asking... *narrows eyes*

By the way, mirror's not only on kills, but on all abilities.

basically, i don't know who did it. Both claimed vig powers. Seeing i don't know if it's multi use or not, it's impossible to tell for me.

well then how would you have figured out if it was Darth or Ep then....your starting to howl in my ears Thane....

well then how would you have figured out if it was Darth or Ep then....your starting to howl in my ears Thane....

they are both DEAD.... [censored]

so, you're totally willing to kill the claimed doc...? fine. :dry:

let me know if i need to selfvote to get you on the way, ok?

I gave my opinion, and you're willing to lynch me over that. Good luck in the rest of the game.

Yes, please, self-vote. With 5 or 6 vig shots around, heck, doc could even be a MAFIA role for all we know (though I think it's a lie). And I'm not lynching you simply because you just claimed a mafia-only role, I'm also lynching you because Darthe, EP AND Turin had you as mafia (once again, if I'm not mistaken) and they all turned up town and are ALL known as experienced players.

Why the f did you even CLAIM doc, by the way? There was no pressure at all, NOTHING. If you had been town you'd have kept that a secret at that point, you're just trying to look more town with a power role claim.

they are both DEAD.... [censored]

aware but your saying you would have to find out with did it...HOW??!!  you either know which or your just saying words.

• Community Administrator

There's been a ton of claiming already. Honestly, I'm not believing anyone when they claim. It does no good to bring it up, and it seems scummy.

Thane, would you please clarify? To me, it seemed like you're saying you used "Mirror" which reflected someone's Vig hit onto themselves--so that either EP or Darthe tried to take you out. The other was killed by Mafia. Is that what you're saying?

I'm with Mashi, there haven't been any role flips, since people have multiple roles, so anyone can claim anything. It means nothing.

On a side, Thane when did you start threatening to self vote again? :( the act is null (and you haven't done it yet), I remember you doing it as symp and town, but it's frustrating.

[v]Leyrann[/v]

you're going for an easy mislynch, that much is obvious to me. They can be wrong about me too, but you're too stubborn to see. Hope you'll be next when the majority votes me.

That's a really bad omgus. You have not yet defended ANYTHING about yourself. You haven't defended your moment of claiming. You haven't explained how you can have a mirror role if you're not mafia. You haven't explained ANYTHING.

worst case scenario: 4 wolves.

1 mislynch + 1 NK = they win.

that's why i claimed.

Yes, that's true, but why in the NAME OF GOD would you claim without pressure? Let's take the two possibilities:

1. Some weird stuff is happening but you actually ARE speaking the truth. This means mafia now knows who the doc is. They also see right now that you think I'm mafia. Therefore, if anyone but me or a mafia gets lynched, mafia shoots me (knowing you won't defend me) and wins. That means your claim was a friggin' bad idea and should ONLY have been used to avoid a mislynch on YOU, that would have the same effect as above scenario.

2. You're mafia, and you don't want to risk getting lynched now that you're that close, so you claim doc to increase the chance of a mislynch, after you can finish it.

Am I the only one for who the mafia scenario seems more likely?

Summary:

-Thane claimed mirror, a mafia only role.

-Thane tries to give town a fake safe feel by acting as if a 3 wolf team is likely in a 15 player game with 5 or 6 20% vig shots flying around.

-Thane claimed doc at a moment it was bad if he were town, but good if he were scum.

-Thane did a really obvious and bad omgus.

-Thane ignored all questionings of above points.

-On top of that three now-dead townies, all veteran players, had him scum, but we can't REALLY count that of course.

-------------------------- +

My vote's not moving off Thane until he's dead or someone outright admits to being mafia.

Archived