DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Pokemon Mafia IV: The Mystery of Heart Island--GAME OVER--TEAM ROCKET WIN

Aiel Heart

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can you give some reasons on Seph and TMD?

I expect some new players on this mafia team. EP seemed to have been onto something with Seph and we know we can trust EP.

TMD playing the way he does really smells wolfy to me. Around but not really "here", not giving anything but not causing too much of a stir either. I also expect there is an experienced person on the mafia team(TMD or Dice or both) who due to time constraints has given fairly little input on the night kills and game in general to the scum team. Honestly think the scum team have been sitting back this whole game and watching town implode. Therefore, Dice, TMD, Thane, and one of either Seph or Zander being scum would not surprise me in the slightest. One of TMD or Dice is definitely scum, same for Seph and Zander IMO. And Thane's claim just seems too implausible for me. 

Quoted for future reference.

i did post last night but i cant say much ive been spotty here.

i dont have a full readlist on everyone but right now like i eluded to in my previous post im leaning to Maf:

Jon Snow/Ley- were on the Turrin train hard, still believe that one of these are most likely a wolf

Thane: Mirror claim and that that what was killed one of them.  Because I know it wasn't one of them hence why I asked him about.  He seems like he'd hiding something.

So you're saying that one of the two people that are trying to keep this game moving along are scum? :dry:

i did post last night but i cant say much ive been spotty here.

i dont have a full readlist on everyone but right now like i eluded to in my previous post im leaning to Maf:

Jon Snow/Ley- were on the Turrin train hard, still believe that one of these are most likely a wolf

Thane: Mirror claim and that that what was killed one of them.  Because I know it wasn't one of them hence why I asked him about.  He seems like he'd hiding something.

So you're saying that one of the two people that are trying to keep this game moving along are scum? :dry:

i believe at least ONE is....

TMD, afaicr, all you've done this game is throw in the occasional vote and report your NAs. You've also claimed one of your moves is a Role Cop, traditionally a mafia role. 

Why should we believe you're town. 

http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Role_Cop

Role Cops have been seen aligned with Town and scum, and is actually a somewhat popular Mafia role in games with many power roles.

And it just so happens that this game has many power roles. Sure, it can be town, but town usually has normal cops. 

And you didn't answer my question. Why should we believe you're town?

2. RTE

4. Mashiara

5. dice

6. seph

7. TMD

9. Ithi/cory BFG

10. Zander

12. Ley

13. Thane

14. John Snow

I think either RTE or TMD are mafia. Im leaning more RTE. Tinfoil has them both. TMD got a point for his JS view

Im seriously spinning JS in my head. He got outed useing a aggressive move but just came out saying yep i did. But wont say who he attacked. That bit is whats making me spin.

Im believing thane.

Ley i had as town but this latest stuff with Thane has me questioning it.

BFG  there are hints of TownBFG here   like focussing on me :D  but your catch up felt different. lean town

Cant remember what i made of Zander.

Seph leaning mafia but very unsure

Mash   no idea  think town

Why is this the first set of reads you've given all game? (other than Snow and EP Day 1) why did you have to be prompted for these??? Out of these who do you want to vote?

I agree with Ley.

[v]Thane[/v]

Anyone remember how reluctant Mash was to follow Darthe?

But she sheeps Ley without a second thought. I don't like this at all.

I'm not "sheeping" anyone. If you read anything from the past few days, you've seen that Ley's on my list of scum. I'm not following him, only stating that he's making sense with this information.

I would have voted Thane regardless of what Ley said.

So does this mean you now thing Ley is town or bussing?

for the record. I know what a mirror DOES. I was looking for a role link to something like mafiwiki that tells you if a role is more commonly seen as this or as that or what

No follow up with Zander?

Archived