DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Pokemon Mafia IV: The Mystery of Heart Island--GAME OVER--TEAM ROCKET WIN

Aiel Heart

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

People mentioned water gun earlier which could definitely be squirtle. I'm wondering if squirtle is already dead and therefore they believe that too and are using that fake claim

Pokemon did flip, look at the OP. Darthe and EP used common knowledge of water gun to vet eachother. 

People mentioned water gun earlier which could definitely be squirtle. I'm wondering if squirtle is already dead and therefore they believe that too and are using that fake claim

Pokemon did flip, look at the OP. Darthe and EP used common knowledge of water gun to vet eachother. 

Ah I see. My bad.

Like I said I do believe Squirtle is in this game. And with no CC... That would not be a safe fake claim.

I'm going with Thane as town I think because otherwise using Squirtle would be really bad.

We have no proof of his moves after all. Any of them.

Thane what move did you use each night and on who? 

N1 water gun (vig 20%) on RTE, didn't work

N2 mirror (40%), activated, succesful

You said you didn't have to activate the mirror earlier, that it was passive. Thought you said you used a different move? 

And I am really really confident Squirtle would be here. 

Yes, I get it. You're soft claiming charmander or bulbasaur. So far, every town flip has been a starter. I cannot believe that AH would not give mafia fake starters mixed in with this to prevent this from easily ending the game. It would be way too easy. 

so, i'll just assume there's 3 mafia. There was a third party, after all. 7vs3 is still possible, but that means we can't afford too many mislynches right now. If there's 4 wolves around, it's already 6vs4, and odds would be bad. SO bad that, in case of mislynch, it's game over.

my main role this game, highest percentage of going through, is protect (DOC).

Either Darthe or EP tried to vig me last night, because my second hightest percentage power (MIRROR) was succesful. I did hope that i'd be targeted by mafia last night, which didn't happen unfortunately. I'll need to see which one of the two tried to kill me.

Ok I was a bit wrong. Here is the post.

Yes, I get it. You're soft claiming charmander or bulbasaur. So far, every town flip has been a starter. I cannot believe that AH would not give mafia fake starters mixed in with this to prevent this from easily ending the game. It would be way too easy. 

So you think some starters were kept as fake claims?

So I ask for the (4th? 5th?) time, if Thane is town, WHY is he ignoring the questions I posed him? I'm trying to give him every opportunity to help town and prove his towniness and he's ignoring it. 

my shift ends soon, it's madness at work, and i don't have the time to go back and do everything. 

We have no proof of his moves after all. Any of them.

Thane what move did you use each night and on who? 

N1 water gun (vig 20%) on RTE, didn't work

N2 mirror (40%), activated, succesful

You said you didn't have to activate the mirror earlier, that it was passive. Thought you said you used a different move? 

i did say that i used my ability.

So you think some starters were kept as fake claims?

Yes. 

Can anyone give a reason why Thane is town besides his claim?

No, we've been through this. We can't. But town have bad games too. 

Which is like 4 peoples excuse. You seriously believe all of them?

TMD, Dice, Thane, and Turin are all "just having bad games?"

If you buy that, I got a bridge to sell you. 

Archived