DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Pokemon Mafia IV: The Mystery of Heart Island--GAME OVER--TEAM ROCKET WIN

Aiel Heart

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Role_Cop

Role Cops have been seen aligned with Town and scum, and is actually a somewhat popular Mafia role in games with many power roles.

And it just so happens that this game has many power roles. Sure, it can be town, but town usually has normal cops. 

And you didn't answer my question. Why should we believe you're town?

That's a good catch. I actually hadn't realized that role cop is, indeed, more often a mafia role.

It kind of doesnt matter if i reveal now. We have to get a mafia member today or we are screwed.

[v]TMD[/v]

Stop avoiding my question. 

because I didnt want to give one. because as you can see there my reads list sux.

im gonna vote TMD

Quoted these two to ask for a bit of consolidation, but that's already happening, so allright.

Also Dice, if you feel like your read list sucks, what's keeping you from improving it? If you know your reads list sucks, then you're mafia. Considering you're not doing the first, I'm starting to think it's the second.

I actually copped Darthe last night just in case he was pulling a fast one. Was not happy to see who the NK was

And another random reveal. Why are you revealing you're a cop without having a guilty on anyone or even being able to save someone with the claim? I'm not buying this.

Day 3 Vote Count

With 10 alive, it takes 6 to lynch

Seph (1) -- RTE,

Thane (3) -- Ley, Mashiara, seph, Zander

Ley (1) -- Thane

TMD (2) -- John Snow, dice

dice (2) -- TMD, BFG

Not voting: None

Countdown

You forgot to change the numbers again.

Mash, you first had me town because of my claim (Pikachu), then I changed to yellow in your reads list, which, I assume, means null, and then next I was in your mafia list. In all of the meantime, you had not mentioned anything about me even once. Then, I asked you how that happened, and you said that you thought it was my sarcasm doing that, and said you'd reread to figure out what it was. You've never done that (or if you have you've never posted that you have and explained it). Skip forward to Day 3, and you vote with me (with just "I agree with Ley") while, in your next reads, you again have me as mafia.

Several questions:

1. Can you please do that reread? (tip: Click the search button while in-thread without typing anything in the search bar so you get to advanced search. Then search on author (me), select ascending order, and you get all my posts from the thread)

2. Why would sarcasm (for as much as it was even there) make me a mafia read, and why has nothing since changed your read?

3. Why did you vote with me without even mentioning your opinion about me? It's a bit weird you have me as mafia before and after, and yet you want to follow my vote without any comments.

i'll be reading the thread, just to see if something stands out. 

There should stand out enough for you. For example that you're at L-1 or that everyone's asking you to defend yourself against your accusations.

i'm 60% doc, 40% mirror,  20% vig and one power that would boost any other power on the target by 10% (as in: player X vig 20% + my 10% = 30% on vig)

you're all very set on mirror being a wolf move. It's not. But you'll find out. I'm not here to change your minds, just use the flip to kill wolves. Might be your last chance, anyways. 

Look, Thane, if you really are town and want town to win, you should put in a bit more effort (though even then I think it'd already be too late). You're just not trying enough.

Anyways I'm gone now and I won't be back until after the deadline.

because I didnt want to give one. because as you can see there my reads list sux.

im gonna vote TMD

Quoted these two to ask for a bit of consolidation, but that's already happening, so allright.

Also Dice, if you feel like your read list sucks, what's keeping you from improving it? If you know your reads list sucks, then you're mafia. Considering you're not doing the first, I'm starting to think it's the second.

I actually copped Darthe last night just in case he was pulling a fast one. Was not happy to see who the NK was

And another random reveal. Why are you revealing you're a cop without having a guilty on anyone or even being able to save someone with the claim? I'm not buying this.

Blue. What are you smoking Ley?  if i was Mafia my reads would be PERFECT. Id know who to call town. Id know who the mafia are and could work them in in a way that benefits me.

Unfortunately I dont know that cause i am not mafia. Hence I have to try and read people. Sometimes Im great at it. Sometimes im not.

As for the random reveal.  So what? Darthe was dead, a number of people have cop views and they all have a % chance of working. There is no harm in me saying I used that action. Im not THE cop. Noone is THE cop. We all have various abilities. Do you know they arent doubled up somewhere? Didnt hally claim there was a cop in hers?

I have no interest in lynching you thane. I think ure town and squirtle settles it for me. theres about as much chance of him being bad as there is pikachu.

Wanna find mafia? join me on TMD

if i would, there'd still be no majority. Still a random kill. And, odds would be another townie gone. Would the chance of a random wolf kill be enough to not be hammered myself?

Archived