DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Pokemon Mafia IV: The Mystery of Heart Island--GAME OVER--TEAM ROCKET WIN

Aiel Heart

It all comes down to this question, really:

Are you willing to not lynch someone just because of a claim in a game filled with 4 PRs per person?

Mass claims aren't banned. Logically, the game can't be solved via mass claim then. Therefore, either town there's lots of town options (ie all the pokemon) or mafia have safeclaims. 

Flips seem to indicate the latter, as ever one has been a starter. 

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Zander looks town after coming in and reporting his NA? And not even commenting on the Random VS Lynching the scummy guy debate?

-snip-

If you believe his claim then yes it could have been....but Im not buying it so Im fine with my vote.

i am commenting on voting the scummy guy....^^^^^^^^

Posted before your post, obviously. I think I've got other posts directed at you a couple pages back that would be awesome if you answered. 

Ugh I almost just posted the vote.

Let's just see if random gets a Coroners' or not. 

If your answer to my question was no, then Coroner's doesn't matter b/c he's scum.

And, yes, I'm bullying you into this. I'm aware. We wouldn't be in this situation if people weren't content to skate by and do nothing, as well as let other people do that. 

This is why we can't have nice things. 

And I'm aware that he's a claimed doc. And that would be really nice right about now. 

So I've been trying to give him every chance to defend himself and refute his case. And he just blew me off:

Thane I've got like 3 posts directed at you. Care to answer any of them?

DL is in what, 5 hours? Would it do any goood?

Well I'm around all day so I have the luxury of waiting for a mod at least.

I don't know if you are town either my dear JS. Might be that deep wolf I'm looking for.

Or it's Mashi :laugh:

$20 says dice tries to push it if he flips town. :dry:

Oh, hey, @ Zander

If you targeted Darthe, your move worked.

But if you targeted Thane, realize that he would've mirrored that. 

Something you already thought of probs, but reminding you if you didn't. 

Oh, hey, @ Zander

If you targeted Darthe, your move worked.

But if you targeted Thane, realize that he would've mirrored that. 

Something you already thought of probs, but reminding you if you didn't. 

yep this I know.

Let me just wait for her. Tonight hopefully another mafia dies and we work from there tomorrow. 

*sigh* now i'm not tired. This is why you don't check mafia games after you get up to get a drink. 

For what it's worth, pretty sure one of you, myself, or Ley is dead tonight.

No more vocal townies = GG

Let me just wait for her. Tonight hopefully another mafia dies and we work from there tomorrow. 

*sigh* now i'm not tired. This is why you don't check mafia games after you get up to get a drink. 

For what it's worth, pretty sure one of you, myself, or Ley is dead tonight.

No more vocal townies = GG

You're vocal? :dry:

Also, Darthe had 457 posts. Holy jesus. 

Here's what I don't buy about Thane's claim. 

He thought that mafia was going to target him. Why on earth would they do that?

And why on earth would he not ask heart if he could use moves more than once? Especially with a power like doc? That was one of the first questions I asked.

And, Ley, we have 18 hours left. We still need more info. We're shooting in the dark for reads on over half of the people left in the game. They're not helping at all. 

We need to push these guys for information. 

For those of you who aren't helping much, here's what's wrong with it:

When you don't help hunt, you're neither helping find out who's scum nor helping other people read you. It severely limits town's information. 

To be honest I was mostly hoping it'd kick the game into activity again, and it did. If we have a normal rate of posting like since my post you mentioned, then 18 hours is more than enough.

-snip-

And yet we still end up with the last minute DL Consolidation. Seems to practically be standard DM practice still. 

This is the most important question to me: @Mod If we let it go random do we get coroner's report?

Yes.

I leave in about a half an hour and there are no promises I'd be able to get on before I leave for work tonight. Wasn't planning on getting an extra shift >.>

My vote is where I believe it should be. I direct you to the below post:

It all comes down to this question, really:

Are you willing to not lynch someone just because of a claim in a game filled with 4 PRs per person?

Mass claims aren't banned. Logically, the game can't be solved via mass claim then. Therefore, either town there's lots of town options (ie all the pokemon) or mafia have safeclaims. 

Flips seem to indicate the latter, as ever one has been a starter. 

I cannot answer what you believe, or how much weight you put into a claim. 

And I think relying on the random is way outside the spirit of the game. But that's AH's decision. 

Archived