DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Pokemon Mafia IV: The Mystery of Heart Island--GAME OVER--TEAM ROCKET WIN

Aiel Heart

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

for the record. I know what a mirror DOES. I was looking for a role link to something like mafiwiki that tells you if a role is more commonly seen as this or as that or what

I think I explained quite well why it isn't a town role. Sorry for not providing a link, but I couldn't find it either.

Did Thane say what his mirror percent is? Doc with a mirror is quite strong unless those odds to mirror are low.

I imagine someone tried to shoot him and he's responsible for one of the deaths (albeit indirectly?). 

He said it was second highest after doc, which also means his other two are lower.

Here's what I don't buy about Thane's claim. 

He thought that mafia was going to target him. Why on earth would they do that?

And why on earth would he not ask heart if he could use moves more than once? Especially with a power like doc? That was one of the first questions I asked.

And, Ley, we have 18 hours left. We still need more info. We're shooting in the dark for reads on over half of the people left in the game. They're not helping at all. 

We need to push these guys for information. 

For those of you who aren't helping much, here's what's wrong with it:

When you don't help hunt, you're neither helping find out who's scum nor helping other people read you. It severely limits town's information. 

I'm wondering about Thane as well.  But im still interested about those still in the game who were heavy against Turrin....seems very likely at least one wolf was on him.

Just wondering who everyones strongest maf leans are at this point.  Hopefully at least 2.

I'm wondering about Thane as well.  But im still interested about those still in the game who were heavy against Turrin....seems very likely at least one wolf was on him.

Just wondering who everyones strongest maf leans are at this point.  Hopefully at least 2.

Great, you want to start by giving yours? Or, you know, your general reads would be awesome since this is the first time I remember seeing you here in like 2 game days. 

Posted my reads at the start of day and sticking by them.

Mafia team is somewhere in Thane, TMD, Dice, Zander, Seph. 

I do not under any circumstances believe there is a high chance doc with a high chance mirror ability in this game. Feel that is quite strong. Anyone disagree?

That's fine. We have really dropped the ball today though. Didn't get as much as we should have. We have to hope we hit mafia with this lynch or things look pretty grim.

I think losing EP was a bigger loss than Darthe in some ways. Wish he hadn't hinted so much... Now he's gone and didn't get to helping us after all. 

Going to be hard to salvage this game unless we hit mafia now and have info from tonight. 

I'm almost considering asking everyone to full claim at this point. But I stand by what I said about Thane. High doc chance and mirror chance? Higher than his other two skills? Seems too strong. 

i did post last night but i cant say much ive been spotty here.

i dont have a full readlist on everyone but right now like i eluded to in my previous post im leaning to Maf:

Jon Snow/Ley- were on the Turrin train hard, still believe that one of these are most likely a wolf

Thane: Mirror claim and that that what was killed one of them.  Because I know it wasn't one of them hence why I asked him about.  He seems like he'd hiding something.

Here's what I don't buy about Thane's claim. 

He thought that mafia was going to target him. Why on earth would they do that?

And why on earth would he not ask heart if he could use moves more than once? Especially with a power like doc? That was one of the first questions I asked.

And, Ley, we have 18 hours left. We still need more info. We're shooting in the dark for reads on over half of the people left in the game. They're not helping at all. 

We need to push these guys for information. 

For those of you who aren't helping much, here's what's wrong with it:

When you don't help hunt, you're neither helping find out who's scum nor helping other people read you. It severely limits town's information. 

To be honest I was mostly hoping it'd kick the game into activity again, and it did. If we have a normal rate of posting like since my post you mentioned, then 18 hours is more than enough.

My strongest leans would be Thane at 1, and I think RTE and TMD after, though not nearly as certain as Thane.

Can you give some reasons on Seph and TMD?

I expect some new players on this mafia team. EP seemed to have been onto something with Seph and we know we can trust EP.

TMD playing the way he does really smells wolfy to me. Around but not really "here", not giving anything but not causing too much of a stir either. I also expect there is an experienced person on the mafia team(TMD or Dice or both) who due to time constraints has given fairly little input on the night kills and game in general to the scum team. Honestly think the scum team have been sitting back this whole game and watching town implode. Therefore, Dice, TMD, Thane, and one of either Seph or Zander being scum would not surprise me in the slightest. One of TMD or Dice is definitely scum, same for Seph and Zander IMO. And Thane's claim just seems too implausible for me. 

Archived