DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Pokemon Mafia IV: The Mystery of Heart Island--GAME OVER--TEAM ROCKET WIN

Aiel Heart

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That lack of consensus in voting. 13hrs til DL. 

I'm willing to consolidate on Thane. I think Zander or TMD is the way to go though. 

@BFG, TMD's unvote was after everyone else unvoted and seemed very self conscious. He was like "Oh hey it's just me against Darthe. Time to be skidattlin'."

Ley

JS

Mashi

Zander

Seph

TMD

RTE

Thane

Dice

Here at the moment. I'm not getting strong mafia 'vibes' off anyone particularly, but I am getting townie vibes from the people at the top of the list and I'm missing them from the people at the bottom.

for the record. I know what a mirror DOES. I was looking for a role link to something like mafiwiki that tells you if a role is more commonly seen as this or as that or what

No follow up with Zander?

I forgot to do it last night.

Why do you keep burying yourself in mechanics?

That was in relation to someone suggesting that Mirror is always a mafia role. Was me looking for confirmation as I disagreed

[V] dicetosser[v]

Keeps pulling us off topic and going "oh I forgot"

wanna out your self some more?

Gods forbid I look into something that was assserted in the thread! and  Oh MY! dont tell me i was honest about forgetting to do something!

and thats all you got. Well all you got that cant be said of you too anyways. You havent even looked at me until i voted you.

I'm willing to consolidate on Thane. I think Zander or TMD is the way to go though. 

@BFG, TMD's unvote was after everyone else unvoted and seemed very self conscious. He was like "Oh hey it's just me against Darthe. Time to be skidattlin'."

I remember him unvoting and either in that post or the next saying he still felt Darthe was scummy. I think mafia would be too self conscious to do something like that.

I also disagree on Zander. Early game/joking was well within his town range (with the acknowledgement that I have no clue what his mafia range is yet). There was decent development of his Darthe read that was given unpressured. More than that today's posting showed independence of thought, even though I disagree with the outcome. Biggest red flag is that he seemed to disappear for a while a couple of times.

@Dice - but you're repeatedly ONLY looking at mechanics and NOT giving reads by choice

EBWOP, not giving reads on multiple players. I think the reads list I asked for is the first time you mentioned Mash/Seph/Zander/me/(maybe) RTE. You seem focused on players but then don't follow through

Zander has townie vibes? Care to explain?

I remember him unvoting and either in that post or the next saying he still felt Darthe was scummy. I think mafia would be too self conscious to do something like that.

I also disagree on Zander. Early game/joking was well within his town range (with the acknowledgement that I have no clue what his mafia range is yet). There was decent development of his Darthe read that was given unpressured. More than that today's posting showed independence of thought, even though I disagree with the outcome. Biggest red flag is that he seemed to disappear for a while a couple of times.

Not a strong read, but I think there are better candidates atm

as i said thats cause my reads this game suck

Ok, talk me through Thane, why do you believe him?

Why vote TMD after saying he had a point for his claim?

• Community Administrator

Mash, can we get a reads list? 

TMD, your defeatist attitude is reminiscent of Thane's. Not sure what it means.

Seph

BFG

John Snow

RTE

Zander

TMD

Dice

Ley

Thane

I'm wondering about Thane as well.  But im still interested about those still in the game who were heavy against Turrin....seems very likely at least one wolf was on him.

Just wondering who everyones strongest maf leans are at this point.  Hopefully at least 2.

Don't forget that the strongest against Turin was Darthe!  That's why I'm so confused about this game!  Darthe told me that Turin had to die, and that I should trust him in this.  Turin died and he turned out Town.  After that, why should I trust anything Darthe said?  I was so shocked when he flipped Town too.  This game is bizarre.

Also, I unfortunately was asked to go in for a load of extra hours at work tomorrow, so if we don't have a consensus about two hours before the actual deadline then results may have to wait for a while--though I will try to find some way to get on the internet during my lunch break

Day 3 Vote Count

With 10 alive, it takes 6 to lynch

Seph (1) -- RTE,

Thane (5) -- Ley, Mashiara, seph, Zander, John Snow

Ley (1) -- Thane

TMD (1) -- dice

dice (2) -- TMD, BFG

Not voting: None

Countdown

Current countdown is in effect until told otherwise.

Thane is at L-1

Archived