DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Pokemon Mafia IV: The Mystery of Heart Island--GAME OVER--TEAM ROCKET WIN

Aiel Heart

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@TMD

Mash's posts (excluding today) have felt very good to me. 

And I completely agree about Zander and Thane. I'll have to reread dice, as I didn't get that impression from him, but all of you nonposters kinda blend together in my head. 

I started on you b/c you've been reporting your NAs as if to say "hey guys, here's info, I'm town, don't lynch me"

I don't like how you revealed as soon as I started on you either. 

for the record. I know what a mirror DOES. I was looking for a role link to something like mafiwiki that tells you if a role is more commonly seen as this or as that or what

No follow up with Zander?

I forgot to do it last night.

Why do you keep burying yourself in mechanics?

So TMD has verified one of his roles, and given the nature of the role called out TMD and JS are almost never mafia/mafia here

You lost me here. Could you rephrase that?

TMD called out a role you said you used. So either he had that result on you which verifies one of his roles, if not necessarily his alignment, or you're mafia together. The latter is unlikely given that he called out a killing role you had on a night with 2 consensus townie deaths. Since there are potentially bad associations with that, I find it extremely unlikely you're mafia/mafia together.

It would be hard for us to be considered working together when JS is calling me out and the mafia have no need to try and start a train on one of their members when so many people are inactive.

And this

Thane and Dice both bug me, they CAN be obvious town, and neither are. TMD had something from Day 1 that gave me a light town read. I need to go check this. I'm ISOing them at the moment.

Thane isn't behaving like I expect him to as either alignment, I want to give credit for the first list of reads (since they were on the whole unpressured), but the fact that he lists Firebird as null, while apparently not paying attention to EP posting, despite the fact it was on the same page as the list seems false. And I'm not convinced he can't explain *any* of his reads. I don't like the threat to self vote, but, again, that's not alignment indicative. I don't like the relative ease of his lynch train either.

I really don't like that the first reads list Dice has given out was today, and that he had to be asked, and that he keeps coming back to mechanics. It feels like he's using something he can speak about (mechanics) with conviction to *contribute* while not actually game solving.

At the moment I have the least suspicion on TMD, but I don't remember much from him. I like that he isn't forcing his reads, the fact he's only got a couple of town/mafia reads seems true, I think mafia would tend to have everyone slotted into a place by now so as not to stand out. That unvote on Darthe while still finding him scummy also seems very unselfconscious, so *more* likely to come from town.

[v]Dice[/v]

I can't explain it much better than the above. He doesn't seem invested in the game, or to be having fun. There have been some individual posts where he felt townish, but the overall play is missing game solve. He seems focused on a small section of the game at any one point. It's a lot less than I expect from Town Dice at this point.

Archived