DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Wizarding World War 1 - Mafia Game - Day 2

Red2111

Yates/AH LD NB and got the result as town (How he could lie detect when commuting is not sure but  he claims that mod confirmed that he could in fact lie detect)

Let me put this to rest in public.

@Mod: If a lie detector was "commuted," would it still receive a result?

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Q: Did anything happen to Yates for claiming his character? Cause the OP looks like its saying thats not a good idea.

Scummy

What? The fact that I wanted to know if anything happened? Because if nothing happened/does happen theres a possibility of his claim being a lie because im not sure if the mod would punish him for lieing about a character reveal.

Q: Did anything happen to Yates for claiming his character? Cause the OP looks like its saying thats not a good idea.

Scummy

What? The fact that I wanted to know if anything happened? Because if nothing happened/does happen theres a possibility of his claim being a lie because im not sure if the mod would punish him for lieing about a character reveal.

Did you read anything happened?  Looks like you were asking if he should be punished...like "hey mod, can we get a modkill here"...it's day 4...we can reveal whatever and whenever we want...you just made my scum list...good luck.

Protego Totalum spell is a one shot Jailkeeper according to what I got. As far as I know you can't use a Jailkeeper shot on yourself.

Ooops.

Mynd? Can you confirm any of this?

You cannot.   That is an essential aspect of the role itself.

From MafiaScum:

Because it is a Roleblocker, Jailkeeper is never allowed to self-target.

I think Pral has a good feel for who is scum in this game for [reasons]. 

[v] dicetosser [/v]

Yates/AH LD NB and got the result as town (How he could lie detect when commuting is not sure but he claims that mod confirmed that he could in fact lie detect)

Let me put this to rest in public.

As we have planned this-if a PR is commuted, the PR can use but not be targeted. The commuter if has an action can neither use nor target.

nyn are you saying that the only protect possibility is the jail one? cause i would have thought a protego is a doc use while protego totalum??  was that it?  makes sense for a jailer who stops kills.

so prals been tunneling me since day dot and mynd has no reasons? wanna give a reason mynd ?? cause lynching town is bad ya know.

nyn are you saying that the only protect possibility is the jail one? cause i would have thought a protego is a doc use while protego totalum??  was that it?  makes sense for a jailer who stops kills.

so prals been tunneling me since day dot and mynd has no reasons? wanna give a reason mynd ?? cause lynching town is bad ya know.

Lynching a scum is good for the town though.  And Pral has that gumshoe Jedi voice telling him you are scum and I believes him.

I also believe Hally is telling the truth about her deal and Nyn is pouring vats of Wine everywhere.  Still, gonna go with the confidence of Pral here.

Mynd? Can you confirm any of this?

You cannot.   That is an essential aspect of the role itself.

Sorry. I see the confusion. I meant - can you confirm if any of the "gifts" you gave were named what these girls are claiming or did what they claimed they did? I guess what I'm really asking is; do you know what gift you are giving and if so do you know the gift before hand?

As we have planned this-if a PR is commuted, the PR can use but not be targeted. The commuter if has an action can neither use nor target.

Thank you.

I'm not buying what Halli is selling. She had a kill shot and an alleged protect. instead of shooting the person she was intent on lynching, Key, she shoots Tsuki. Instead of protecting one of her town leans who were the more vocal players and likely targets, she claims to have self protected. Mynd can confirm the vig gift but no one ultimately know what she got from the trivia.

Bellatrix was crazily wandering the streets occasionally cursing the unfortunate Muggle who strayed across her path. 

She was happy. They had almost decimated the good guys. Finally the bad guys were winning and she was very happy.

"YOU"

Bellatrix lazily turned around.

"Oh, so the next of kin of those that I killed finally got the guts to stand up to me. It was too easy to destroy all of your friends"

"Don't you dare speak about them in that way, you killer!"

"You're boring me. Too bad, you're alone. I was hoping to kill more of you"

"We're never alone"

Quickly, many people stepped out the shadows. As one they attacked her.

They quickly bound her and proceeded to lynch her.

Dice, Bellatrix Lestrange, Mafia RoleBlocker was lynched.

Archived