DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Wizarding World War 1 - Mafia Game - Day 2

Red2111

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Look Bob. It says the restriction will be lifted on ROLE reveals, as shown by the fact that character reveals are mentioned after the caveat about D4 and then is even ended with an evil grin. So no, it doesnt say you can reveal whatever you want on D4

It's implied.

As to the "claim at your own peril" bit, these are my thoughts:

1. Making a claim is perilous in general in mafia in that you could hurt yourself just as much as you help yourself. Thus it's a tongue in cheek "your funeral" sort of statement.

2. It's possible there's a scum that needs to find a character to enact holy hell. Maybe Voldemort has to find Harry? Maybe Voldemort has to find me? IDK. Guess we will find out tonight.

I don't even know why this is such an issue with you. That rule doesn't exist in 99% of mafia games and it expired so who cares?

7. Until N3, you cannot reveal your role unless you are at L-4 or lower.  after N3 this restriction on reveals will be lifted. character claim at your own peril *evil grin*[/size]

Look Bob. It says the restriction will be lifted on ROLE reveals, as shown by the fact that character reveals are mentioned after the caveat about D4 and then is even ended with an evil grin. So no, it doesnt say you can reveal whatever you want on D4

Asked and answered...you can character reveal at anytime regardless of votes or anything else...Day 1...with no votes...whatevs...I asked the mod when Nyn claimed she jailed me.

Stop read the OP to match your own wrong conceived notion.

Scummies, you have a choice before you tonight!

brace-yourself-wifom.jpg

You can whack me the inventor, but I will let you know that I only have two gifts left before I become vanilla.  It would of course be foolish to kill me because I cannot gift myself, so step right up and decide.  Who will I gift tonight?  Place your bets, place your bets!!!

Contestant #1: She's as boobalicious as Nyn, and twice the fun! Spewing townie since Day 1, she's lucky to be alive.  Didn't try to hide her reasons for choosing a very scummy townie for her Vig kill, let's hear it for Hallia!!!!

Contestant #2: Don't let the mask and trenchcoat fool ya, this gumeshoe successfully outed a primo scum today.  You won't need a Rorschach test to know who I'm talking about......the one....the only.....PRALalalalalalalallaaa!!

Contestant #3: Perhaps one of our less townie-looking players, came in claiming to have a LD power, but kept it on the DL until now.  His claim and recent posts have the ladies writing TOWN on their hope chests. Let's hear a loud cheer for YATES!!

and finally...

Contestant #4:  Some call him the new Hodor because of his odor. Others call him Hastur because his lynches go FASTER!  Since he came into the game, the game has become much more lively than Blake.  Use all 11 of your digits to clap for Lenlofinger himself......LENLO!!!!

pylcindy.jpg

NO WHAMMIES!!!!

Without that Vig, you only have one shot tonight.  You gotta be askin yourself, am I the sort that would re-gift Hally?  Or would I gift the guy who led a lynch on a known scummie?  OR maybe I will gift one of the new blood to see where their heads are at?  Am I the sort that would do that? 

What sort of gift would it be anyway? 

Well.....do you feel lucky?  Do ya...SCUM?

Night was very quiet.

Not even a scream to make things interesting

But it was a full moon and there was a lot of howling. Muggle's turned in their beds. Wizards who knew better couldn't sleep.

When the morning came there was a news that for once a werewolf did something good. One of the evil ones were dead.

Pral, Lucius Malfoy, Imperio(Silencer, NA modifier and Vote controller) was killed. 

Asked and answered...you can character reveal at anytime regardless of votes or anything else...Day 1...with no votes...whatevs...I asked the mod when Nyn claimed she jailed me.

Stop read the OP to match your own wrong conceived notion.

I didnt read the OP to fit the notion, the notion grew from when I first read the OP.

It wasn't day yet. People were fast asleep. Before the end, they all felt a tap on the shoulder and then it happened.

When Lily woke up on being awoken, she saw dirty looking man with yellow fingernails and dirty matted hair standing near her bed. And in the chair next to her bed, she saw a man who looked remarkably like Albus Dumbledore.

"Albus?"

"I'm not my brother, Lily. I'm Aberforth."

"And you are dead", said the dirty looking man.

"Alice Longbottom, isn't it? I'm pleased to make your acquaintance."

"Oh, Hello. And you are?"

"Your end"

"Albus Dumbledore has come before me. What do you want, old man? Are you here to hurry your death."

"Courtesy, Tom. You maintained it on the outside but never meant it."

"Are you here to give me a lecture on my manners, Dumbledore?"

"No, Tom. We both know it is time to end it. You have to die."

"You will never kill me, Dumbledore. I'm the greatest wizard there is."

"In some matters, you are better. But in this, I do not think so."

"Is it love, Dumbledore? That's what you've been saying all these years. Apparently, that's how I'll meet my end, according to you. Besides, you will not kill me. You will not willing use the killing curse to kill someone. It goes against your morals." Tom Marvalo Riddle sneered.

"In another life, maybe it could've been love that defeated you. But here, it was before you were too slow."

"You wouldn't?!"

"True. The real Albus Dumbledore would not."

"Avada Kedavra"

NotBob, Lily Potter, Town Commuter, was killed.

Len, Alice Longbottom, Vanilla Town, was killed

Hally, Lord Voldemort, Silver Tongue, was killed.

Nyn, Fenrir Greyback, Cult Leader;

Mynd, Aberforth Dumbledore, Cult, (initially Inventor) Vanilla;

And Yates, Albus Dumbledore, Cult, (initially Lie Detector), Vanilla have won the game.

Congrats Cult!!

Set-up

Town
AH - Albus Dumbledore - Lie Detector
Not bob - Lily Potter - Commutor
Rand - James Potter - Role Blocker
Em - Sirius Black - Tracker
Mish - Remus Lupin - VT 
Mynd - Aberforth Dumbledore - Inventor (1x Vig, 1x Healer, 1x Jalier)
Tsuki - Hagrid - VT
Rhea - Alice Longbottom - VT
Dawn - Frank Longbottom - VT

Mafia
Hally - Lord Voldemort - Silver Tongue & NK Submitter
Dice - Bellatrix Lestrange - Crucio (Role Blocker)
Dar - Lucius Malfoy - Imperio (1x Vote Controller, 1x NA Controller, 1x Day Silencer)

Cult
Nyn - Fenrir Greyback - Cult Leader

Thank you all for playing.

Very thankful that everyone kept it drama free. 

It was very tough to mod and keep the game running especially the nights after Red left. I'm happy that everyone helped. I'm sorry if I've done any mistakes but it's my first time with a huge game and all these roles.

Also huge thanks to Darthe, Cory, Basel, Lily for all the help they gave me. 

Dang, Nyn, you're scary! LOL!

Good game, all. Sorry I had to drop out; I had initially looked forward to the game but RL was NOT cooperating and I got to a not-very-good-place mentally because of it and it was REALLY affecting my game!  However, Pralaya stepped in and did a brilliant job (IMO) -- much better than I could have done even if I had been at a good place mentally! LOL! 

Once things settled down for me, I lurked in the game and tried to keep up with the gist of it.  It was fun to follow!

X, no worries love, you did a great job.

NYN. I has a sad :sad:. I totally thought you were town *sniffles*. Excellent job :).

After that vote on me I KNEW Hally was scum. That scumbugger! :wink: I was definitely going to track her had I lived long enough.

Pral, I'm not sure if I would have caught you, but excellent job.

Yates, excellent play!

Edit: Apparently excellent is my favorite word today lol.

Dang...

When I see your name I keep thinking of the Durian fruit.

A highlight from the wiki description?

The smell ...has been described variously as rotten onions, turpentine, and raw sewage. The persistence of its odor has led to the fruit's banishment from certain hotels and public transportation in Southeast Asia.

LOL! That is definitely what my attitude smelled like before I dropped out of the game . . . I didn't want to inflict that odor on everyone so I thought I'd save you all from myself.  :laugh:

Halli totally drew my eye with that vote on Key. And it got worse when she didn't use her vig shot to shoot her. She's also usually doc GOAT so her using a protection on herself instead of more obvious townies kinda grated.

I was actually suspicious of you, Dar. You kinda spazzed at the beginning of the game when I was giving ya a hard time. But since Pral took over the slot I let my guard down.

Lenlo nitpicking the OP and offering zero reads just screamed scum. I'm blown away that he was town.

NB, I tried to recruit you N1. My first gift was self protect, which I used. When the recruitment didn't go through I assumed you were scum and I wanted to get you lynched to gain town cred over bagging a scummy. Hence making up the jailing bit. Unfortunately that one was a hit and miss lol

Archived