DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Wizarding World War 1 - Mafia Game - Day 2

Red2111

My reads were generally quite bad this game. I specifically feel bad for getting Rand lynched twice. I genuinely thought he was scum lol   Oops.

My main goal was to scumhunt cause I wanted the scummies out of the picture and figured that with the town cred I'd gain from hunting them down I'd be able to survive till end game. Anyways, luckily, I did better with my NA choices than with the actual scum hunting. 

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dang, Nyn, you're scary! LOL!

I'm a pussycat.

NYN. I has a sad :sad:. I totally thought you were town *sniffles*. Excellent job :).

I had my townie game on. Since I was playing solo at first and had no idea who scum was.... plus I had a dire need to get rid of them... it was easy to fall into my townie playing style. So that was 100% TownNyn. But alas I felt the need to start a cult and then snatch unsuspecting victims into my boobzila lair >.>

My thought process for recruitment:

N1: NB is fun. I wanna have fun.

N2: Shit, Mynd won't shut his pie hole. Must recruit to SHUT HIM THE F**K UP ASAP. lol

N3: YAY YATES SUBBED IN . YAY. Mynd should we recruit Yates? Yeah? YAY!

N4: POE. Halli and Len seemed more scummy so might try to recruit Pral.

YOLO   xD

Also the fact that I kept scoring the trivia gifts and got that one gift from Mynd came in handy.

That was key.

Once I was in Boobzilla's lair, I was going to fake a LD result on Hallia!Scum.  That would have turned out well.

Yeah, and kudos to NotBob for keeping up the activity when it seemed like everyone else had kinda bailed on the game. 

Also, great job Xthrax for taking the reigns so we could bring this one home.  Taking over a game to mod when it wasn't yours to begin with has gotta be tough.  Thanks!

Nicely done, Xthrax. You did a great job managing the game.

Well played by Nyn. Thought you were third party. The existence of a cult did not even come to the mind. And, took needless risks because of that.

We lost 3 NK in total. Our first two NK went kaput, one because Hallia was commuted (don't know how yates got his PR through when commuting but Hallia couldn't get her NK). The second NK was on NotBob - because of me - I thought having a daily commute was overpowered and thought it would be odd-days only. Wrong assumption. We lost one this night because we missed the deadline. 

I had a great plan to win if not for the cult :( . 

Archived