DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Wizarding World War 1 - Mafia Game - Day 2

Red2111

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Q: Did anything happen to Yates for claiming his character? Cause the OP looks like its saying thats not a good idea.

Scummy

What? The fact that I wanted to know if anything happened? Because if nothing happened/does happen theres a possibility of his claim being a lie because im not sure if the mod would punish him for lieing about a character reveal.

Did you read anything happened?  Looks like you were asking if he should be punished...like "hey mod, can we get a modkill here"...it's day 4...we can reveal whatever and whenever we want...you just made my scum list...good luck.

I was asking him. And I wasnt asking, if I was asking it would have had a question mark at the end. And no just cause is D4 doesnt mean you can reveal whatever you want because thats not what the OP says. So your scum list is preeeeeeetty weak if thats enough to get someone on it.

Rules[/size]

Important: Mother has spoken[/size]

And let me remind everyone that I detest Mafia games and the inevitable drama that follows. This HP Mafia Game is the only one I allow at the WT/W, and only on condition that it stays drama free. Don't break Daruya's heart by causing trouble. If you're not someone who can handle the crap, don't sign up.[/size]

Anyone who comes to my attention for breaking the above "no-drama" rule, will find themselves on a time-out. No joke.[/size]

Have fun :smile:[/size]

Regardless of your status here at the White Tower, i highly advise you to take those words to heart. I’m not expect handholding, but no rule #14’s either.[/size]

0. Your Mod is Red2111, your co-mod is Xthrax.  Any and all questions and complaints can be addressed to us in your role PM. A question posted on thread will go unanswered.[/size]

1. This an Advanced game.  Any questions about Set-Up will get a PAFO.[/size]

2. You can Vote and Unvote using the spiffy new Voting Tags Verbal created ^_^  To vote - [v ]name without the spaces.  To unvote -  [ unvote] without the space. You must Unvote before making a new Vote or they will not be counted.  Any other format will not be counted.[/size]

3. You may Self-vote or Vote for No Lynch.[/size]

4. This is a Hybrid Hammer Game. If majority is reached before the deadline then the game will move into night. The player with the highest votes will be lynched. In an event of a tie, Random.org will decide the Lynch.[/size]

5. We will start off with a Night 0 that will last 48 hrs; no actions will be submitted during this time, its more for a check-in time fun time.  Deadlines will be 72 hours during the day (this includes D1) and 48 hours during the night, this includes weekends. Baring a Holiday I don’t see us extending deadlines.   [/size]

6. No outside communication other than what we provide.  [/size]

7. Until N3, you cannot reveal your role unless you are at L-4 or lower.  after N3 this restriction on reveals will be lifted. character claim at your own peril *evil grin*[/size]

8. No quoting the mods, no quoting role PM’s.[/size]

9. You will be allowed one Bah post when you are dead, this cannot contain anything game related other than “go team” or some vanilla version of that.[/size]

10.  All Night Actions occur simultaneously, any results from NA’s will not be given until all NA’s are in and the game is moved into Dawn phase.[/size]

11. If you break any rules, depending on the severity of the rule you break, many things can and will happen to you or your team or both, all of which you will not like. I’m rather inventive when it comes to punishing rule breakers and I guarantee that while I’ll find it very amusing, you wont *grins*[/size]

12. We are hoping for an active game. If you are going to be inactive for sometime, notify either myself or X beforehand and we will try to replace you if need be. [/size]

13. As Mod and co-mod we reserve the right to change the rules.[/size]

15. At night there will be goodies handed out. Its a first come first serve sort of thing, so be sharp and be fast.  To receive the gift you must respond to whatever we post in your Role PM, any submissions outside of the Role PM will not count.[/size]

16. This seems like a lot of rules, but most are common sense.  Really we just want to see you guys have fun and enjoy yourselves ^_^  Thanks for playing![/size]

Q: Did anything happen to Yates for claiming his character? Cause the OP looks like its saying thats not a good idea.

Scummy

What? The fact that I wanted to know if anything happened? Because if nothing happened/does happen theres a possibility of his claim being a lie because im not sure if the mod would punish him for lieing about a character reveal.

Did you read anything happened?  Looks like you were asking if he should be punished...like "hey mod, can we get a modkill here"...it's day 4...we can reveal whatever and whenever we want...you just made my scum list...good luck.

I was asking him. And I wasnt asking, if I was asking it would have had a question mark at the end. And no just cause is D4 doesnt mean you can reveal whatever you want because thats not what the OP says. So your scum list is preeeeeeetty weak if thats enough to get someone on it.

Oh, what does it say then oh scummy, my scummy.

Interesting that Nyn voted my top town pick against Dice, who flipped scum.

You know what I think is interesting? Why the lynch ended in a tie. If Halli is town all dice had to do was vote Hallia to save himself. FYI he didn't. She didn't place her vote on him to save herself either. Scum was letting it go random because they were losing a teamnate regardless.

You know what I think is interesting? Why the lynch ended in a tie. If Halli is town all dice had to do was vote Hallia to save himself. FYI he didn't. She didn't place her vote on him to save herself either. Scum was letting it go random because they were losing a teamnate regardless.

So they let their ROLEBLOCKER be killed? That's silly logic. I think Dice just didn't show up to save himself.

So they let their ROLEBLOCKER be killed? That's silly logic. I think Dice just didn't show up to save himself.

Most of the players in the game didn't even vote, including dice. The votes on Halli was me and NB. I know I'm not scum and I don't think NB is. Which means ANY of the scummies could have tipped the scale in dice's favor but didnt. Why??? it doesnt make sense if Halli is town.

I don't know what roles scum is packing. Either way I'm not going to get sucked back into the "scum are inactive" arguement. Inactive players were replaced and that's over and done with.

7. Until N3, you cannot reveal your role unless you are at L-4 or lower.  after N3 this restriction on reveals will be lifted. character claim at your own peril *evil grin*[/size]

Look Bob. It says the restriction will be lifted on ROLE reveals, as shown by the fact that character reveals are mentioned after the caveat about D4 and then is even ended with an evil grin. So no, it doesnt say you can reveal whatever you want on D4

Archived