DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

January Roll Call

Niniel

I'm here, you can start the party hehehehe   I want to get out with my kids more and be happier!!

despother and Darthe, where bouts SC and NC? I am in York county SC right at the NC line.

Here. 

I started playing a new game last week, which gets me to walk more so it ties into any attempt to be more physically active.  That's new.

And like Tina I'm sure I'll be reading a lot of new books.

Otherwise, I expect not a lot to change this year. *sigh*

Here! And I can't see the private boards anymore O.o is that my penalty for absentism? :(

Also, I don't do plans >.>

Balance the 2nd half of soccer season with my TV internship, trip to the UK possibly, then maaaaaayyyybe apprenticeship at a big film studio but that's pushing my luck. Still, fingers crossed :))

Yes, Ley's back in the Tower. For now, at least. If I die in that mafia game I might be gone again, though I'm trying not to stop coming.

So, what I'm going to do for the new year... I think this will be a year of writing. I had the idea of putting all ideas for books I had together in one book. I might've had too many tainted brownies, I do not know, but it is sure turning out wonderful so far, and it means two things. First, I don't run off to other ideas, because all ideas are in this one, and second, it means I really want to write on. I hope I'll be able to release it once, and that you will be able to read the epic.

Archived