DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

December Roll Call

Niniel

hmmm.... well a good holiday memory was last year when I got my long awaited iPod touch (can't live without since I use as a reading device) and found out that my Nene had preordered A Memory of Light (which is now personalized/signed by Brandon and Harriet)

here!

when i was 10 I had to trace a string to wherever it went.  If it went around a table leg I had to go around a table leg.  It wound its way all over the house, up the backyard  and a big one too   and then back to the house.

Finally, behind the lounge I had been sitting on was my new  and first proper Bicycle!

mom didn't really try to fake Santa for me and I never slept so when she told me Santa would show up once I fell asleep I lay in wait all night till she gave up and put the presents out and went to sleep herself. being Jewish it didn't really matter. saved a bunch on the tooth fairy too.

I made a little foil Star of David in elementary school to put on the Christmas tree instead of the usual five-pointed one and we still use it.  Always makes me chuckle.

Here again!

My relatives live on the other side of the planet, so we usually have a quiet Christmas and a BBQ/grill and all I can usually remember is the food :dreamy:

However my favourite christmas was when I spent it in Germany with my siblings and mother. Imagine: snow on Christmas Eve! :ohmy:

Archived