DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[Green Ajah Animal Appreciation Week] What Animal Are You?

tonnalea

banner_zps0fdd7111.jpg

Which animal are you most like? Are you a quiet little mouse, or a spirited horse? 

Maybe you're as wise as an owl, or you have the deadly grace of a tiger. I have two 

links that will help you figure that out. You can take one test or both, but either 

way HAVE FUN! Oh, and don't forget to post back here and let us all know what 

your inner animal is!

First Test: Inner Animal Quiz! http://worldwildlife...ur-inner-animal (Note that this test requires an email address before you can take it.

You'll start receiving newsletters after you enter it, but it is VERY easy to unsubscribe from these.)

Second Test: Cute Animal Quiz!  http://www.cuteducky.com/cute_animal_quiz.html

Sumatran-Tiger-Hero_zps58392fff.jpg

You are a Tiger:

You are quite a striking and rare individual. You appear to be warm and cuddly but the soft exterior hides an iron will. You prefer a rather solitary lifestyle.

You are comfortable in a wide variety of environments and definitely prefer the quiet of nighttime.

(Rawr rawr rawr!!) 

You are a Kitten!

kitten_zps74e190da.jpg

Cute as can be, kittens are playful, mischevious, and ever-curious. Like you, kittens hate getting wet. Kittens are often loving, but are known to scratch or

bite when annoyed. These adorable animals are the most popular pets in the United States--37% of American households have at least one cat. Whether

it is your gentle purr or your disarming appearance, you make a wonderful kitten.

(Purr Purr Purr)

With WWF I am... An emperor penguin!

"Most at home on the water, you thrive among family and friends and prefer harsh wintry weather. You bond easily with others and are a great team player, sharing responsibilities for the common good."

But I said I liked spring, not winter :laugh:

And in the other one I am...

A monkey!
monkey_x.jpg

Monkeys are intelligent and agile, well-adapted for jungle life as they swing happily from tree to tree. As a monkey, you are a social animal who prefers a warm climate, eats a wide range of food and is quick to learn new things. A monkey's tiny primate features are irresistable, as is her gregarious personality!

You were almost a: Puppy or a Duck
You are least like a: Chipmunk or a Bunny

I think bettre title for this wuold be what other species aer you most like, becuse we are all animals. 

According to WWF, I am most liek a lynx:

120e69ab-bdae-487a-ab87-d5686bd527d2.jpg

Your unique soft features and big heart make you a striking figure, but you prefer a more solitary lifestyle and reclusive mountain getaways. You tend to move quickly and stealthily and usually get what you want.

the other one apparently saidd Im like a bear...cub

bear_x.jpg

Bears are strong and independent creatures who roam in the forest in search of food. Bears are usually gentle, but anger one and be prepared for their full fury! You're tough, you won't back down from a fight, you have a bit of a temper -- classic attributes of a bear. Intelligent and resourceful, though lazy at times, you are a fascinating creature of the wild.

WWF Quiz
Your Inner Animal is a
Leopard
leopard-na-dereve.jpg
Even though you have a colorful personality and soft appearance, you enjoy operating beneath the radar and don't mind remaining in the background. You prefer a solitary lifestyle and take pleasure in a variety of surroundings.

Cute Animal quiz

You Are A: Bear Cub!
bear_x.jpg
Bears are strong and independent creatures who roam in the forest in search of food. Bears are usually gentle, but anger one and be prepared for their full fury! You're tough, you won't back down from a fight, you have a bit of a temper -- classic attributes of a bear. Intelligent and resourceful, though lazy at times, you are a fascinating creature of the wild.

You were almost a: Frog or a Puppy
You are least like a: Lamb or a Chipmunk

Those seem to fit *laughs*

I got Eagle for the first one.

Never far from the water, you pose a striking figure anywhere you go. Your big heart and somewhat gentle nature are surprising, since you are very much a loner. But when you set your sights on a friend or partner, you are extremely loyal.

WWF Quiz:

Your Inner Animal is a

Clouded Leopard

Your secretive nature makes you challenging to get to know. You look soft and cuddly and have a big heart, but you also have a quiet nature and tend to prefer life out of the spotlight. Escaping to the forest is a favorite pastime, especially in the warm weather of summer.

borneo-clouded-leopard.jpg

For the first one: Your Inner Animal is a Big Horn Sheep

You are a big-hearted gentle soul who loves hiking in the mountains with your friends and family. You prefer colder climates and rigorous activities. Quite competitive, you enjoy sparring with others athletically.

Second: 

You Are A: Bunny!

These adorable woodland animals are known for their fluffy cotton tail and shy disposition. Bunnies reproduce like crazy and are found all over the world. As a bunny, you spend your days hopping through fields and chewing on grass and leaves. Your cuddly, gentle appearance is irresistable!

You were almost a: Frog or a Duckling
You are least like a: Duck or a Monkey

True except for the activity part. I'm not that active at all. :smile:

Cute Animal Quiz:

You Are A: Groundhog!

ghog_x.jpgGroundhogs are cuddly-looking and timid mammals that eat mostly grass, seeds, and other vegetation. As a groundhog you will rarely stray far from your burrow and will run in the face of danger, but you will defend their home fiercely from predators. Groundhogs are even given their own holiday in the US, during which a groundhog is said to predict how long winter weather will last!

You were almost a: Bunny or a Lamb
You are least like a: Parakeet or a Squirrel

What animal I'm like...

Your Inner Animal is a Bison. You are unique and have recently made quite a comeback! You have a big gentle spirit and enjoy traveling with others in wide-open spaces. You are rooted in tradition, and family and close friends are important to you.

Your Inner Animal is a Sumatran Rhino

You are extremely rare, and although your outward appearance is not warm and fuzzy, you have a gentle disposition and a big heart. You tend to be a creature of habit and rarely wander too far from home, preferring to spend time with close family. When you do travel, you are drawn to warm-weather destinations.

And in the other test I became a lamb. lol 

In the first quiz I got the Proboscis Monkey. The nose freaks me out. Anyways, this is what it has to say about the proboscis monkey - You are definitely a unique character, with a very distinct yet soft appearance. You like to sleep in, preferring to kick up your heels in the late afternoon and evening. Then it's party time, out on the town with your band of mates

In the second quiz I got Bear Cub as well - "Bears are strong and independent creatures who roam in the forest in search of food. Bears are usually gentle, but anger one and be prepared for their full fury! You're tough -- a classic attribute of bears. Intelligent and resourceful, though lazy at times, you are a fascinating creature of the wild."

From the cute one

Bear Cub

Bears are strong and independent creatures who roam in the forest in search of food.  Bears are usually gentle, but anger one and be prepared for their full fury! You won't back down from a fight, you have a bit of a temper -- classic attributes of a bear. Intelligent and resourceful, though lazy at times, you are a fascinating creature of the wild.

*blinks* Taking the Cute Animal Quiz makes me a ... *wait for it* *drum roll* ...

You Are A: Duck!
duck_x.jpgFound in many lakes and ponds, ducks are a common site the world over. Known for their famous quack, ducks tend to congregate in flocks or go off on their own in pairs. As a duck, you may seem friendly at times but will not hesitate to bite if someone is bothering you. Your love for travel is part of what makes you a duck.

You were almost a: Bear Cub or a Pony
You are least like a: Groundhog or a Chipmunk

My Inner Animal is a Sea Lion!

California+sea+lion+Doro+(L)+nuzzles+her

You are a smooth operator, and your  playful and friendly nature make you very popular. You are made for the water and love frolicking with others to relax. You have keen senses and are very aware of your surroundings and others around you.

Cute Animal Quiz...

I Am A: Puppy!

puppy_x.jpg

Beloved by all, puppies are energetic, playful, and loving. Your friendly nature is part of what makes you a puppy. Known for their loyalty, puppies make great pets for young and old alike. And an innocent puppy face can melt anyone's heart!

You were almost a: Parakeet or a Kitten
You are least like a: Duckling or a Turtle

I'm a moose!

Your unique characteristics and impressive presence make others notice you when you walk in. You have a big heart but tend to prefer quiet time alone and occasional gatherings with family or friends. An unlikely swimmer, you do enjoy occasional water adventures and are really quite skilled.

A chipmunk?!

You Are A: Chipmunk!

Everyone adores these cute woodland animals, known for the stripe that runs down their back. Famously timid, chipmunks will quickly scurry to the safety of their burrows if danger approaches. As a chipmunk, you eat mostly seeds and nuts, but you may sample bird eggs and insects from time to time.

You were almost a: Groundhog or a Turtle
You are least like a: Duck or a Bear Cub   

Archived