DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[Green Ajah Animal Appreciation Week] What Animal Are You?

tonnalea

What's Your Inner Animal?

WWF staff share their results from the Find Your Inner Animal quiz.

• © National Geographic Stock/Jason Edwards / WWF
    "I'm a bison!!!"
  • Bison_08.15.2012_Find-Your-Inner-Animal.© WWF-US / Steve Morello
    "I'm a bison!"

lamb_x.jpgPeaceful and gentle, lambs have been used in religious imagery for millennia. Lambs are baby sheep, an animal tended by shephards since the dawn of history. As a lamb, you tend to stay together in a flock and graze on grassy land. Lambs don't mind being led and tend not to go off on their own.

You were almost a: Duckling or a Frog
You are least like a: Parakeet or a Monkey

I took the cute animal quiz, but I'm going to pass on the other one.

Not that I mind the giving my email part ... it's more the fact that it requires Flash. I just removed Flash from my computer the other day and the difference in Web performance is like night and day, the Flash plugin just stank that badly.

Even Dragonmount is running a lot faster since I got rid of Flash, I'm not entirely sure why but often it would plod like a snail before, and now it's running smooth as glass (some of the ads use flash perhaps, I'm guessing?) :)

Ah, so that's why it doesn't work on my iPhone! I'll have to take it at home sometime.

You Are A: Pony!

pony.jpgWho doesn't love a pony? You are one of these miniature horses, renown for your beauty and desired by many. Full of grace, you are a beautiful and very special animal, full of strength and majesty.

You were almost a: Puppy or a Duck

You are least like a: Chipmunk or a Groundhog

The Cute Animals Quiz

I'm not sure what to think of that...

Awwww, Ponies are cool! My grandpa has a bunch of those little miniature ponies and they are great. They act like the normal sized horses, but they're

tiny, compact and cute! They're really timid until they get used to you, but after that they are wonderful! :) 

Yay. Was able to take the other quiz at home.

large-Orca-Whale-photo.jpg

Your Inner Animal is an
Orca Whale

You are a social animal and enjoy hanging with your friends, but when it comes to outsiders you are not all that warm and fuzzy. You like a little color in your life and love the cold weather.

(Ok, ok... so the picture I used isn't the one from the test... it's cooler. :smile:  )

My Inner Animal is the Kangaroo: A party animal who loves the nightlife, you love being part of a mob.

You have a big heart and gregarious personality to go with it. You are protective of your offspring and like keeping

them close to you. You prefer warm weather but usually don't wander far from home.

on the cute animal one I am a Monkey

Monkeys are intelligent and agile, well-adapted for jungle life as they swing happily from tree to tree. As a monkey, you are a social animal who eats a wide range of food, is quick to learn new things and loves to climb. A monkey's tiny primate features are irresistable, as is her gregarious personality!

You were almost a: Kitten or a Puppy
You are least like a: Bunny or a Duckling

• Elgee locked this topic

Archived