DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[Blue Ajah Harry Potter Week ] *Game Over - Town Wins* Lego Harry Potter Years 1-4 Mafia

Ithillian Turambar

If you know you're town then why are you ostensibly offering to take a lynch if I flip town?

And the reason you claimed Bus Driver is probably because my result could possibly have incriminated you once I flipped town. It's all well and good for the mafia to let Turin lead a mislynch, but not if it leads the town to scum. You needed to claim to have any hope of surviving me by longer than a day.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why are you even arguing this Wombat? I actually agree with Cloud; if you're town, and think Cloud is mafia, then you should be happy to be lynched now; it'll make him tomorrows lynch target, and so he'll end up dead anyway. The purpose of a townie isn't to survive until endgame, but to help town win. Right now, the best way for that to happen, is for us to clean up this mess. I personally see it as worse that you were viewed as Voldemort, then the numerous tiny things Cloud has done that may or may not be scumtells.

(btw Turin: I was cheering after Rhea's lynch too. Stupid scumtell if you ask me)

Why are you even arguing this Wombat? I actually agree with Cloud; if you're town, and think Cloud is mafia, then you should be happy to be lynched now; it'll make him tomorrows lynch target, and so he'll end up dead anyway. The purpose of a townie isn't to survive until endgame, but to help town win. Right now, the best way for that to happen, is for us to clean up this mess. I personally see it as worse that you were viewed as Voldemort, then the numerous tiny things Cloud has done that may or may not be scumtells.

(btw Turin: I was cheering after Rhea's lynch too. Stupid scumtell if you ask me)

Townies should almost never advocate their own lynch.  There's a big difference between playing to survive and playing suicidally.

Which is better, lynching someone you know is town or lynching someone you think is scum?

Given that I know I am town and that I think Cloud is scum, why would I want to advocate my own lynch, which I know to be a mislynch, instead of advocating a Cloud lynch, which I think will result in dead mafia.

And if you think that the things Cloud has done lately are "tiny" and "may or may not be scumtells" then I think you need to reread.

DailyProphetLogo.jpg

Rita Skeeter here reporting from the scene of Lego Harry Potter Mafia once more! Alas, this past night was a bloody one, with the deaths of two "Dars". Yours truly was on location staking out the apartments belonging to peace. As you might be able to conclude, the murderers escaped last night and were beyond my grasp. Having said that, your trustworthy reporter is on their tail. And I will not relent. Alas, all was quiet at peace's quarters, with no one paying him a visit. I was concerned the murderers might be engaging in some big game hunting so to speak, so I stood vigilant. Alas, I was in the wrong place last evening. Most frustrating of all was that I watched over Daruya last evening with little to show for it, and had considered watching her again this past night. However I will remain undaunted and will do my best to get to the bottom of the case. It is worth mentioning that I have a Revelio potion, but alas I am allowed only one Night Action. I believe my reports are an asset to town, but if you believe otherwise and think I should Revelio someone let me know in the "Comments" section. Also, if you have any suggestions for who I should visit, do let me know! Tune in tomorrow for my next report! And stay safe out there! Dementors are on the loose apparently...

Official Vote Count

Wombat - 4 (Peace, Thorum, Cloud, Mish)

Cloud - 2 (Hallia, Wombat)

Hallia - 1 (Dice)

Not voting - 4 (Brid, Nicana, RTE, Turin)

With 11 Alive it takes 6 to Lynch. Day 4 Deadline is 9pm BST on Thursday 15th August

Current possible end of round bonus is 700 Studs

http://www.timeandda... deadline&csz=1

12 1/2 hours till Deadline

I still say I think upgrades are for abilities, it doesn't neccesarily give you a more important character.

Wombat: You have not tried to offer any defense as to how Turin could have viewed you as Voldemort. You've been trying to ignore that point completly in fact. Do you really think it was sooo obivous that you were the one Turin was gonna view last night, so the mafia used an NA to PJ you?

Official Vote Count

Wombat - 5 (Peace, Thorum, Cloud, Mish, Dice)

With 11 Alive it takes 6 to Lynch. Day 4 Deadline is 9pm BST on Thursday 15th August

Current possible end of round bonus is 700 Studs

http://www.timeandda... deadline&csz=1

7 1/2 hours till Deadline

I still say I think upgrades are for abilities, it doesn't neccesarily give you a more important character.

Wombat: You have not tried to offer any defense as to how Turin could have viewed you as Voldemort. You've been trying to ignore that point completly in fact. Do you really think it was sooo obivous that you were the one Turin was gonna view last night, so the mafia used an NA to PJ you?

I thought it was quite obvious what I think happened by now.  I think the mafia (specifically Cloud) switched me with the Dark Lord so that I would view as scum and the Dark Lord would view as town.

Official Vote Count

Wombat - 6 (Peace, Thorum, Cloud, Mish, Dice, Hallia)

With 11 alive it takes 6 to Lynch so that's it! Lynch Achieved - Scene incoming ... will be a bit brief as I'm at work >.>

End of round bonus Earned = 700 Studs

If Hallia didn't hammer I would have. Was just about to.

Was all caught up, just needed to post.

Turin's viewing can't be disrupted and Wombat had no answer to getting viewed as Voldy. If this turns out wrong then we have a lot of information to go with but I don't think it'll be. I believe cloud and hallia's claims  thus far.

So far they had lost 6 Characters from the Game … This Game was getting stranger and stranger. Ithi considered whether she should try turning the Wii off and on again to see if that would fix it. Instead she made herself another super noodle sandwich and persevered with the Game. Together they headed into Moaning Myrtle’s Bathroom and sneaked into the Slytherin Common. Then back to the Bathroom again to face down Myrtle … learning about the sorrows of Tom Riddle on the way. Myrtle was a pain! … she had 4 Hearts! Which meant they had to spend ages zapping and dodging and all that jazz till she finally went down. Then there were spiders to follow …

Something was flickering around the edge of the screen. She would see the white edge of something almost appear and then vanish. She pretended to look away again and there it was. Ha! Caught you – sneaky Character. There was a Scooby doo wibble wobble and Hers and Key’s characters changed from playable versions to cut scene versions … and then other characters moved into view. They headed towards where the half hidden character stood frozen to the spot and once there resolutely grabbed hold and pulled. The character seemed to withstand the forces for a moment and then fell apart. When the obligatory head rolled towards the front of the scene you saw that it had no nose. And sure enough … the Character Selection screen showed another one had vanished.

Wombat – Voldemort – Mafia – Curse and Spell JOAT with Dementor Access has been Lynched.

It is now Night 4. You have until 9 pm BST on Friday 16th August to send in your Actions. I will add a timer and update stuff later tonight

Archived