DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[Blue Ajah Harry Potter Week ] *Game Over - Town Wins* Lego Harry Potter Years 1-4 Mafia

Ithillian Turambar

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

*stares at Cloud* Did you try to trick my you tricksy souvra? I should have known a game where I felt like I could trust you was certainly a game you were mafia.

I will hold of a vote until morning though, and I suggest you all do. It's 1am in our timezone and I'm pretty sure he's gone to bed, so he won't be here for hours yet to answer.

Even if Cloud was polyjuiced last night it doesn't make him mafia. It more than likely makes the one that did it mafia. Wombat, does your ability tell you that?

I'm finding Peace's vote very opportunistic here as well.

Wombat, you are saying that you can pick a person and see what potions/spells affected that person? like a voyeur?

Did you see anything else that happened to Cloud?

Maybe we will be fortunate and find out If Rita may have looked in on Cloud.

Cloud was Polyjuiced last night.

Vote: Cloud

I find this interesting because that would make Hallia mafia. Let me explain. 

After buying a full character upgrade I became Ernie Prang, the Night Bus Driver. Last Night I swapped myself with Hallia so that would mean that if you are speaking the truth Hallia was the one who was Polyjuiced last Night.

*stares at Cloud* Did you try to trick my you tricksy souvra? I should have known a game where I felt like I could trust you was certainly a game you were mafia.

I will hold of a vote until morning though, and I suggest you all do. It's 1am in our timezone and I'm pretty sure he's gone to bed, so he won't be here for hours yet to answer.

You shouldn't be so quick with distrusting me sis :wink: 

You seem to believe Wombat. What do you think about Turin's vote on him?

I used my time turner on him, it stops any actions used on him, so it wasn't an action done last night.

So you used your time turner on Wombat? This would be grand because if you are mafia than that means that Wombat is too because you are defending him by saying that he couldn't have been viewed last Night.

@Turin: Did you investigate Wombat? And if so what did you find out? 

Unvote, Vote Hallia

I just reread that part and with the response from Wombat it's clear that Hallia used her time turner on me, which would mean that she is town. 

And I thought I had caught the two remaining mafia teammates >.> Bummer. 

Unvote, Vote Wombat 

Archived