DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[Blue Ajah Harry Potter Week ] *Game Over - Town Wins* Lego Harry Potter Years 1-4 Mafia

Ithillian Turambar

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Official Vote Count

Wombat - 4 (Peace, Thorum, Cloud, Mish)

Cloud - 1 (Hallia)

Hallia - 2 (Dice, Wombat)

Not voting - 4 (Brid, Nicana, RTE, Turin)

With 11 Alive it takes 6 to Lynch. Day 4 Deadline is 9pm BST on Thursday 15th August

Current possible end of round bonus is 700 Studs

http://www.timeandda... deadline&csz=1

Hello lovely :wub:

I've got a migraine coming on :sad:

*accepts chocolate*

Hi IthiMod :wub: * hands over chocolate and coke *

Hope you feel better soon.

Cloud. Because I feel like it. I can vote again if I need to. You say that you didn't send an action in on wombat but you wouldn't tell us you did if you are mafia. I was feeling better about you after getting my previous result but since that wasn't you it is back to your play. A bus driver that can switch themselves is a dangerous thing that can't be investigated. It makes me nervous.

Official Vote Count

Cloud - 1 (Hallia)

Hallia - 1 (Dice)

Not voting - 5 (Brid, Nicana, RTE, Turin, Wombat)

With 11 Alive it takes 6 to Lynch. Day 4 Deadline is 9pm BST on Thursday 15th August

Current possible end of round bonus is 600 Studs

Migraine possibly prevented by the taking of anti-migraine pills and the wearing of sunglasses in the office. I have had many a Neo from the Matrix joke coming my way. But yes ... I really am that cool.

:cool:

Thanks Hallia.

I was asking if Cloud was verifying that he never was Ginny. I would actually like to have his original character name. I am thinking that instead of trying to catch a mafia he is a mafia and trying to avoid being outed.

So Cloud, since you said it was a well known character and that you are now Ernie the Bus Driver. It will do no harm IMO. Or are you afraid of being countered. think quickly please.

Thanks Hallia.

I was asking if Cloud was verifying that he never was Ginny. I would actually like to have his original character name. I am thinking that instead of trying to catch a mafia he is a mafia and trying to avoid being outed.

So Cloud, since you said it was a well known character and that you are now Ernie the Bus Driver. It will do no harm IMO. Or are you afraid of being countered. think quickly please.

Yes I already said that I never was Ginny. My previous character was Cedric Driggory. I tried sending in two actions during Night 2. I hope this answers all your questions :rolleyes:

Dude, a busdriver swaps two people so any action performed on me would have been performed on Hallia instead and vice versa.

And unless you're a Mafia Bus Driver, the person "framing" Hallia wouldn't have known that now would they?

After rereading the last page I now see what you were talking about at first. You said that even if I swapped myself and Hallia the Polyjuice potion was still targeted at me so that would mean I'm mafia and I used it on myself right? Well that would be probable if you weren't lying, and if you want to push this idea of me being under the effect of a Polyjuice potion you first need to die so that we can know your allignment and see if you are speaking the truth or not. So if you are indeed town and are about to catch a mafia who only you can verify, then the most pro-town move right now would be for you to promote your own lynch. Don't you agree?

Dude, a busdriver swaps two people so any action performed on me would have been performed on Hallia instead and vice versa.

And unless you're a Mafia Bus Driver, the person "framing" Hallia wouldn't have known that now would they?

After rereading the last page I now see what you were talking about at first. You said that even if I swapped myself and Hallia the Polyjuice potion was still targeted at me so that would mean I'm mafia and I used it on myself right? Well that would be probable if you weren't lying, and if you want to push this idea of me being under the effect of a Polyjuice potion you first need to die so that we can know your allignment and see if you are speaking the truth or not. So if you are indeed town and are about to catch a mafia who only you can verify, then the most pro-town move right now would be for you to promote your own lynch. Don't you agree?

I'd prefer to skip the part where we lynch someone I know is a townie (me).  Seems more pro-town to me.  Why are you so sure that I'm mafia anyways?

I know you wouldn't do it :laugh:

I'm so sure that you are mafia because Turin viewed you as Voldemort and we know that his viewings can't be influenced by any item from Diagon Alley. I also didn't swap you with anyone else and unless there is a second bus driver in this game I will believe his viewing. You also aren't working for the good of the town, but instead you are trying preserve your own life. This is why I KNOW that you are mafia. If you were town you would have promoted your own lynch to make sure to catch one of the last two mafia members, because if you believe I'm mafia then you also must believe I'm the mafia Bus Driver so I could always deflect any kind of viewing from me. The only way for you to catch me would be with your coroner report but you refuse to do this! If you by any chance flip town then I will self-vote tomorrow and I won't even try to defend myself. The rest can just lynch me then.

Oh boy.  The empty self-vote promise.  Made even emptier by the fact that the rules state that self-votes won't be counted.  Textbook Appeal to Emotion.

Why would I as a townie ever want to be lynched over someone who I think is likely to be scum?  Or even someone who I think has the slightest chance of being scum for that matter?  I'd lynch everyone in this game besides Turin and Mish before me.  Because I know I am town.

And you are deliberately ignoring one very easy way to prove your alignment.  By lynching you.  If you flip mafia, then I have found mafia and the mafia I found is dead to boot.  If you flip town, I will proceed to the next candidate on my list.  Because that's how I scumhunt.  I don't offer to martyr myself in order to appear pro-town while actually getting nothing done but removing ma townie from the game.

Well the same can be said for me because I also know I'm town. 

The reason everyone else should also know I'm town is that at the start of this Day Turin immediately voted for you and I followed him, believing that he got a mafia viewing from you. Then you claimed to be Snape and posted that I was Polyjuiced last Night. If you were town and I a mafia Bus Driver then I would have just said nothing because it would have been a great chance to get a townie lynched, and then cast suspicion on the Cop. But instead I revealed that I was the Bus Driver and that Hallia must have been Polyjuiced last Night, not yet understanding that the fictional Polyjuice must have been directed at me in the first place because I'm bad at this role  :dry: I then proceeded to tell everyone that Hallia is town and explain that she must have been framed, which wouldn't also make any sense for a mafia to do if I wanted to cast suspicion on her.

Wait no, the Polyjuice couldn't even be directed at me because I and Hallia swapped places. You said that I was under influence of Polyjuice, but for you to know this you must have targeted me, and by targeting me you actually targeted Hallia...

Can now just please lynch Wombat? He will flip mafia. I can assure you of this. 

This is awful. Why rush the lynch? we have a whole day left and even if Wombat ends up being the lynch it is better for the town to let everyone come in and discuss what they think of this and any other situation that may be pertinent to the game. Who knows, we might get another report from Rita that confirms or counters one of the claims made so far.

And if you think I'm scum instead of Wombat who you viewed as Voldemort, then you would do a great job with coming up with some sort of case against me so that I can respond to your accusations.

I am getting ready to go work for about a week on the road so don't have a lot of time for making a big case but for me the big points are:

D1 your defense of BG who ended up original mafia in the Basel "gut feeling" issue. I doubt he was recruited already at that point. But IMO opinion your post was more a defense of BG and a slight attack about Basel. You stated that you could see the case on me but that Basel's questioning of BG was well let's just say a big stretch. 

The after lynch cheering pings like crazy.

Your rush to lynch now. The vibe you are sending off is that you are getting worried that if the town thinks too long your plan will have plan will have failed.

Cloud, what was the other action you were going to try to use? on N2.

Official Vote Count

Cloud - 2 (Hallia, Wombat)

Hallia - 1 (Dice)

Not voting - 4 (Brid, Nicana, RTE, Turin)

Current possible end of round bonus is 700 Studs

And the migraine was destroyed! yay :happy:

If you know you're town then why are you ostensibly offering to take a lynch if I flip town?

And the reason you claimed Bus Driver is probably because my result could possibly have incriminated you once I flipped town. It's all well and good for the mafia to let Turin lead a mislynch, but not if it leads the town to scum. You needed to claim to have any hope of surviving me by longer than a day.

Archived